Tuesday, March 18, 2008

WAITING ON 5 O'CLOCK VIA PAM

1. What do you plan to do for a living?
Play on Myspace *shhhhh*
In my spare time, I play on myspace as well.

2. Last time you consumed alcohol?
I had a margarita when I went out with Melissa and Laurie

4. Last place you took a plane to?
Nicaragua, to pick up supplies. Oh and before that, New York with my sis and kids.

5. How do you feel about the person who texted you last?
Love her to bits! (Laurie)

6. Have you ever been around someone who was high?
My sister had taken her pink pills, so yes.

7. Do you like your life as of now?
its fantabulous, just one thing missing=sex.

8. Last thing you purchased?
Indiana Jones trilogy

9. Where will you be this afternoon, and how do you feel about that place?
Home. Hmmm when its clean I love it but when its disgusting, I'd rather be anywhere else.

10. What is your opinion about George Bush?
idiot.

11. How's your heart lately?
torn between two lovers....feelin like a fool

What's your favorite Disney movie?
What is this, question 11.5? Lady and the Tramp

12. Ever kissed someone who smokes?
pot, makes mouth a bit dry eek

13. How long have you been liking the person you currently like?
there are several...one for ages and the other fairly recent.

14. How old are you right now?
40

15. Did you have a good birthday this year?
As long as I'm still alive they're all good.

16. What are your outlooks on gay/bisexual relationships?
they seem like lots of fun.

17. Last thing someone complemented you on?
a picture..thanks Sue.

18. Have you ever been called a tease?
Not quite...giggidy giggidy

19. Where are you going on vacation next?
Possibly Australia, I've been invited by a friend who is a man.

20. Three days from now, will you be in a relationship?
According to my horoscope, yes. I can't wait. Better start taking the pill hadn't I.

21. What color are your eyes?
green

22. What does your second text say?
Workin! (asked Laurie what was up)

23. Do you lead people on?
I lead them into temptation, then they politely refuse and I get nothing.

24. Are you married?
HELL NO

25. Name one thing you want to do before you die?
Have sex again

26. What is your fave non-alcoholic drink?
mountain dew

27. Do you have any secret talents?
yes email me for further information *single men only please*

28. Have you kissed anyone on the lips within the past 24 hours?
yes the ups man. He was quite surprised and threw my packages on the ground.

29. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you like to be?
ENGLAND having fun at the Whitehorse. ;)

30. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Nooo not me I like to sleep too much.

31. Do you like your first name?
buttmuffin, yes its quite unusual.

32. Do you like to cuddle?
I prefer to snuggle. Huge difference.

33. Last person to cry over.
No comment. Its all good now.

34. Do you cry easily?
I'm not depressed but yes I can cry at the drop of a hat if confronted with something sad. Especially movies or sappy commercials.

35. Do you have any siblings?
2 sisters, 1 brother.

36. Close in age?
No I was an "OH SHIT!" baby

37. Where do you want to live when you're older?
a villa on the coast of Italy

38. Did you cry today?
When I looked in the mirror, just a little

39. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
trying to get my lazy ass out of bed.

40. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
using the toilet.

41. What was something that happened to you in 1993?
How the hell can I remember that??

42. Three words to explain why you last threw up:
Does anyone really want me to explain that? I think not.

43. What color is your hair brush?
black

44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I'm a Lumberjack.

45. What are you looking forward to right now?
sex.

46. Where did you go yesterday?
To Tibet mentally, physically I never left the confines of my bedroom.

47. What is the last movie you saw?
I watched Persuasion on dvd, at the movies, Definitely Maybe

48. Frosting: Sugar or whipped?
Whipped? Giggidy giggidy

49. Do you want to cut your hair?
No Lemme cut yours instead.