Monday, March 17, 2008

Buttmuffin: The Movie Part 10

Belladonna and Jimmy are driving to pick up jules. Belladonna decides that it is time to tell Jimmy the truth.
"Jimmy, I need to tell you something, and I hope you’ll have an open mind."
"Of course! Shoot."
"Well...I’m a witch, Jimmy. But I’m a good witch, honestly."

"Ok..."
"Seriously. I am. And I know where you’ve been the past few days."
"You do? Where?"

"You’ve been a prisoner of my evil step-sister Rhoda Whitehorse. She tried to get you to kill jules, but apparently you failed. Now she’s going to try to kill jules herself."

"Oh wow...." Jimmy gets a confused look on his face, as though trying to remember. His eyes twinkle with a vague glimmer of recognition. "I seem to recall something about ’kill jules’ but it seems fuzzy, like I dreamed it."


"Well, I assure you, its real...I tried to.......OH SHIT!"
Belladonna swerves to try to avoid hitting an orange cat that has crossed the road in front of the car. But kitty cannot escape the grasp of the grim reaper this time around...
*thud*

"Oh no!"
They both get out of the car to see.
"Oh dear GOD!" Jimmy cries out.

"I’m so sorry, Jimmy, I couldn’t avoid hitting it!"

"I know, it was an accident. Poor thing." He wipes a tear from his cheek.
They get back in the car and resume their journey.
"What were you saying about jules?" asks Jimmy, trying to get his mind off the cat.
"Oh yeah I tried to call her but she didn’t answer. She’s probably too busy shagging Matthew. I swear, first Byron, now Matthew. I hate to say this, but she’s turning into a bit of a slut!"

"So.... she’s with Matthew now??"
Jimmy’s smile fades from his face, his countenance darkened as if the sun was hidden by clouds. Tears well up in his eyes.
"Oh God Jimmy, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you had feelings for her."

"Oh no, I was just thinking about that cat."

*raises eyebrow skeptically*




Matthew has been practicing CPR on jules for the past 20 minutes with no response. Honestly, it was unnecessary as jules is breathing. She’s just unconscious.
Jimmy and Belladonna pull up and knock on the door.

"Hey Matthew, is jules here I need to talk to her... What’s wrong???"

"She won’t wake up! I don’t know what to do!" cries Matthew.
"OH DEAR GOD Am I too late??"
*Belladonna rushes into Matthew’s flat*

"Hey," Matthew puts his hand on Jimmy’s chest as he tries to enter the door. "You’re the bastard who stole my bloody couch!"


"Oh no, Matthew it wasn’t his fault. Rhoda kidnapped him along with your couch and lamp," says Belladonna.

"Oh ok. Should have known Rhoda was behind it."
"Oh you know my step-sister?"

"Yes quite well, she got me right pissed at the pub the other night and shagged me senseless. Couldn’t sit on my arse for weeks without crying out."



"WTMI, Matthew."



Belladonna and Jimmy enter and take a look at jules.

Matthew looks at Jimmy "Do you know anything about medicine?"

"Ha, the only medicinal information I possess is the exact amount of alcohol necessary to render a woman completely submissive."

Matthew’s eyes grow big. "So you have the book then!"

Jimmy blushes.
"No no, I just borrowed it from the library. I have committed it all to memory."
*points to his forehead*


*zoom in on book lying on Matthew’s nightstand*


*old English Announcer dude interrupts broadcast*

"DVD SPECIAL FEATURE! See end of blog to find out what jules’ other friends are reading. Brought to you by the ’Campaign to Promote Literacy Amongst Middle-Aged People Too Knackered to Bother Reading a F-ing Book’

We now resume our broadcast."


Belladonna takes a look at jules.
"Well, she’s breathing, but you and Jimmy should take her to the hospital. I’ll take care of Rhoda. If jules is under a spell, Rhoda is the only one who can reverse it."

"Right."

"You know Matthew, if you and Rhoda had a thing, I suppose she could want you for herself and viewed jules as a threat?" Belladonna says perceptively.


"Yes absolutely possible. I am quite fabulous, you know."

*Belladonna rolls eyes*

Belladonna puts amulet around jules’ neck.
"This will protect her from further harm."



Matthew
and Jimmy look at each other like wtf.


more to come....


NOW FOR OUR SPECIAL FEATURE!
*Old English Announcer Dude Speaks*

"Brought to you by the ’Campaign to Promote Literacy Amongst Middle-Aged People Too Knackered to Bother Reading a F-ing Book.’

What are jules’ friends reading? Let’s have a look, shall we?"



Byron, being intellectually superior to just about everyone, is reading many different books simultaneously. Perhaps one for each of his myspace identities.







Teddy is reading this one.






jules is reading two books.




Belladonna is reading this one (which she helped edit)



Rhoda is reading this one and this one as well, just for laughs.





Jimmy is reading this.






Smokey is reading this one.





Laurie is reading this book.




Jason AKA Phil is reading this one (on toilet of course)





and Shepherdess
is reading her own autobiography of death and destruction.




everyone else is too busy doing stuff to bother reading.

Myspace Comments:
Belladonna

Fabulous reading list! LOL I think Teddy might be reading "Codependent No More!"

Jules, you have entirely too much time on your hands, and you are so underemployed....

We need to find you a boyfriend and a better job! (Of course, then I won't have these wonderful serials. Hmmm. Selfish witch or good friend? Which way to go?)

Posted by Belladonna on March 17, 2008 - Monday at 10:29 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Yes I know, I should be reading a book. But I'm too knackered from writing this blog.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 17, 2008 - Monday at 10:34 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


jimmy

Knackered? Speak English woman...American English! Excellent reading list, it's like you raided my library and picked from the best of them.
Now when am I gonna get laid? That teddy bear is starting to look prettty good to me.

Posted by jimmy on March 17, 2008 - Monday at 10:53 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Sorry the majority of my readers are British. It means EXHAUSTED, dear...

And you'll get laid, geez first I have to WAKE UP!!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 17, 2008 - Monday at 10:54 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Sue/Wrighty's Mum

LMFAO!! I have that book "why do men fall asleep after sex etc" - to be honest, they're supposed to fall asleep. I mean, if they didn't we wouldn't have done a very good job of "tiring them out" would we?

I'll never give Matthew another courgette as long as I live.....

x

Posted by Sue/Wrighty's Mum on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 4:57 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I know..I thought it was funny though haha.
I think I'm just as bad, I usually pass out directly afterwards myself!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 9:32 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jason AKA Phil

it's more of a pamphlet than a book to be honest..

Posted by Jason AKA Phil on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 6:16 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Nonetheless you've been reading it for a week now.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 9:32 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jason AKA Phil

well its a unisex guide and in the interest or market research i have been studying the womens pictures extra hard to see the differences between male and female thongs..

Posted by Jason AKA Phil on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 10:23 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

And are the pages now stuck together?

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 10:35 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jason AKA Phil

no i laminated each page in case or emergency cleaning!!!

Posted by Jason AKA Phil on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 10:58 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Wise, that was.
You may be smarter than I thought.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 11:26 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jason AKA Phil

in that case i must be really smart....lol

Posted by Jason AKA Phil on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 11:50 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I dunno I can't see you, what are you wearing

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 1:32 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jason AKA Phil

a gold lurex g-string, my thongs in the wash...lol

Posted by Jason AKA Phil on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 3:14 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

niiiiiice

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 3:16 PM
[Remove]


Rhoda Whitehorse

All those men are so shaggable... the ones I shag in your movie... Jimmy is gorgeous... not to mention Matthew.
Why does this not happen to me in real life please?

oh sorry..

MWWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA

Posted by Rhoda Whitehorse on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 1:19 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Oh you fancy Jimmy now?? BACK OFF WOMAN HE'S MINE! hahaha
(Actually he belongs to someone by the name of Frodo but since this is my movie she ain't in it, and he's going to realize he is madly in love with ME)

I don't know why you and I are single. We are both quite fabulous. Pity no one we've encountered is worthy. But you and I shall have our Jimmy and our Matthew one of these days, let's be positive about it. When the stars are all aligned and the traps are in place, we'll bag him.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 1:32 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chickwah

Who took that photo of me taking a little nap on my patio table?

Posted by Chickwah on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 2:48 PM
[Remove]


♥buttmuffin♥

I believe someone by the name of Ted "Hairy Bastard" McBoner. But you aren't likely to remember it.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 2:52 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chickwah

I was a warm day, I was tired.............

Posted by Chickwah on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 2:53 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Matthew ©

I wanna read BellaDonna's book...

Oh and Ted McBoner is my pseudonym - you missed that!

Posted by Matthew © on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 3:05 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

"Young Madame" or "Co-dependent"?

Posted by Belladonna on March 20, 2008 - Thursday at 11:47 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

The Madame one.. I'm sure. Matthew is a horndog extraordinaire.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 20, 2008 - Thursday at 11:57 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Well that one is a real book so you can if you want to.

That makes sense. I shall call u that privately from now on.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 3:09 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chickwah

Too many pixels!!!

Posted by Chickwah on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 3:07 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Byron Getonefree

LMAO!!

I've just ordered "Windows Vista for Dummies" ( really) and it will arrive tomorrow Amazon tell me.

It was either that or throw the effing laptop against the wall!!

When I next communicate I shall be all serene, calm and degreased.

xx

Posted by Byron Getonefree on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 4:59 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Haha somehow I knew you were gonna get that book!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 18, 2008 - Tuesday at 5:20 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Smokey

Photobucket ahhhhhhh, hum..read?? Yeahhhh man, Ill read..or did you say weed? Weed?? Yeah, got me some weed...

Posted by Smokey on March 21, 2008 - Friday at 10:55 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

You do? haha

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 21, 2008 - Friday at 10:55 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]