Monday, March 24, 2008

Survey o'the day ala PAM

1.
Have your parents ever smoked pot?
I don't think they had pot back then. But I wish they had that would have been funny as hell.





2.
Do you like life right now?
I have to admit, its getting better...a little better every day!
Sing along ppl!


3.
What's going on with the person you like?
He is tooo sexy:) Oh I 2nd that, Pam


4.
Do you have a headache?
Why do you have some pot??????

5.
When was the last time you cried?
Its been awhile. I was PMSing as usual.





6.
What's the best way to tell someone you love them?
Big wads of cash and sexual favors


7. Do you have T-Mobile? No Alltel....My number is xxx-xxx-xxxx...text me anytime
it would have been funny if I left Pam's number there. She would have gotten a lot of very kinky texts from weird English guys.
She might have liked that!


8.
Have you ever drank under 21?
Yes I was a party animal. This is why I can't drink beer now.




9.
Are you on AIM?
Not much but I am fluffypoohbrain on AIM
julesfabulous on yahoo
and mysticalguacamole@hotmail.com on msn/windows



10.
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
I dont know I usually take a hammer to it.
Was that not what you were referring to?

11.
What are you doing for Spring Break?
Having lots of sex with random men...so far its not going so well


12.
What are you listening to?
Rita is watching Bull Durham on TV


13.
What was your least favorite class today?
Advanced Interpretive Dance Combined with Knife Juggling


14.
What's to your left?
Roger. My Inflatable Boyfriend. He's giving me the silent treatment again.





15.
What's your last text message say?
Its from PAM! And she said "I need to call her. I would like to. I will let you know."
Wouldnt you like to know what this means


16.
Do you talk on the phone more at night or during the day?
During the day, unless there is myspace drama goin on


17.
What color is your cell phone?
It is silver, but I have a cover on it that is Monet's Waterlilies.





18.
Have you ever faked your death, to get attention?
Yes I am actually in the Witness Protection Program right now. Did you think I was born "Buttmuffin"? I had to pick a name that would blend in and not attract much attention.





19.
Do you have any scars?
Not as many as my ex's.
hehe

20.
What's your favorite board game?
Scrabble or Trivial Pursuit


21.
How much cash do you have right now?
$2 and Jimmy won't be gettin it.





22.
What are you listening to now, if your song has changed?
My kids arguing.





23.
Are you sleepy?
No I took a long walk on the beach and it was exhilarating!


24.
Where do you want to go to college?
Wherever the hottest guys are with the least amount of morals.





25.
Do you think you're smart?
Not as smart as Byron....but then again, who the hell is?


26.
Have you ever gotten lost driving?
STFU, LAUREN! lol yes we got lost in Raleigh....I don't go there much


27.
Would you ever cheat on someone, if you knew you wouldn't get caught?
No not after all that I have been through, I would never do that to someone else

28.
Would you ever date someone, just for a boyfriend/girlfriend?
I don't understand this question but yes


29.
Would you say I love you to someone to make someone else jealous?
Life is too short to play games.

HA shut up Jason

30.
Do you really care about the kids in Africa?
Yes in fact I'm trading my kids for a coupla them poor African kids.




31.
If you were on an island, what is one thing you couldn't live without?
myspace.




32.
Do you actually like school?
Yes because I dont go...the buildings are nice.





33.
Have you ever shot an animal?
I've wanted to many times


34.
Do you like pepsi or coke?
Mountain Dew



35.
Have you ever slapped someone?
Fred my imaginary friend.
He was being impertinent!


36.
Can you say the alphabet backwards?
You go first


37.
Why did you last throw up?
I looked in the mirror


38.
Describe your laugh?
Insane and giggly...listen to my voice message!


39.
Do you want someone back in your life?
I want Sexy Back.
Who's gonna bring it?


40.
What is your mood?
Unbelievable!


41.
What's the weather like?
cold and windy