Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dougs survey..

Who is your best guy friend? Jimmy

-
Where is your mother right now? I hope she is in Heaven or someplace nice.



-
Have you ever made out in a basement? Not yet.




-Do you have any pierc
ings? yes 3 in one ear, 1 in other


Name 3 thing
s you did today: Woke up, kissed Roger bye, went to work. Fascinating.



-
Have you ever had two dates in one night? yeah right I have enough problems getting ONE..wtf.



-
What have you eaten today? Everything I've eaten today has SUCKED. Breakfast sucked, Lunch sucked, and even my reheated chicken fajitas for supper ended up sucking. I'm hoping for a comeback with dessert.



-
Which shoe do you put on first?
which
ever one is closest.



-
What do you get complimented about most? my humor, but if you mean something physical, probably my large breasts or my hair.

:P

-Do you get distr
acted easily? what was the question? I was rubbing a kitten.




-
What is the last thing you do before you go to bed at night? masturbate.





-
Have you ever kissed anyone named Sean or Natalie? No but Natalie Portman is on my list.



-If you had to choos
e to not ever wash your bed sheets again or never wash your towel which would you choose? that is gross but I have to wash my sheets, I love that fresh GAIN smell when I go to bed.





-
what would you change about your life right now? *sigh*


-How do you feel about
public displays of affection? Gross. Get a room.


(I aint getti
ng any so don't expect me to want to see yours)



-
Have you ever bitten your nails? no

-Do you like someo
ne right now? I like lots of people


-Do they like you? who knows
. they lie.




-Can you keep a secre
t?depends how good it is.



-
What was the best year of your life? hasn't happened yet.




-Do you have any stran
ge phobias? feathers

-
Your favorite romantic movie is..? Sliding Doors, or The Holiday


-
Have you ever played Twister? yes


-
Have you ever been drunk at school? haha no I waited til directly after




-
Last thing received in the mail? Art in America Magazine

-
Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with a J? Yeah this is a running joke all my boyfriends have J names.



-Do you have trust
issues? I have in the past this is why I will never date anyone else named James.



-Do you use smile
y faces on the computer a lot? No

-Do you tend to rip the paper
off water bottles? No


-Who was the last perso
n you talked to on the phone?Jamie the Moron

-Are you a cuddl
er? Not really.

I mean I like it to a point
, but then I start getting hot and uncomfortable and I want to roll over and go to sleep


-
When was the last time you gave advice to someone? I told Alex not to eat candy cause she has been throwing up.

She never
listens though


-
What was going through your mind during your last kiss? Damned if I remember.

It was the year 2001

-
Have you ever hurt anyone when you were mad? I tend to hurt inanimate objects usually. But when James cheated, I did punch him. And it hurt real bad judging from the way he collapsed on the floor clutching his stomach. Oh yeah and when Jamie called me a C-NT I hit him over the head with a can of Lysol. Generally, I recommend not pissing me off.



-Do you give out secon
d chances too easily? yes. I am stupid.





-Do you have a best frien
d? Yes

-Are you frien
ds with your last ex? HELL NO




-Do you trust
people easily? No

-
Would you live with someone without marrying them? Yes , how else are you going to get to know them?

-
Ever had plans and broke them?No I never make plans I prefer living in the moment.

:P

-Do you remem
ber what you were like a year ago? Yeah. real fat.





-
Would you say you've changed? Yeah you could say that!


-Is it awkwa
rd when you run into your ex? Only if he struggles, but my SUV can take him.







-Who was the last perso
n you had a sleep over with? Donna...she was amazing.



-Has any one ever told you you have prett
y eyes? yes

-How tall are you? 5'6"

-
Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 21? Lauren and Alex.



-
What brand of body lotion do you use? Lush stuff.

:P

-
What color are your eyes? Greenish brown, hazelish

-If you could
live in any other country, which one would you pick? England or Ireland, or maybe Fiji




-Do you like your phone
? Yes

-
Last tv show you watched? Ghost hunters and it was freakin awesome! An intelligent haunting and some amazing EVPS!


-
What color are your bed sheets? White


-Do you ever keep argui
ng even when you know you’re wrong? I will never admit I'm wrong, so yeah.



-
Have you ever kissed any one of the opposite sex on your top? I wish.




-Are you tan? hahah
ahaha


-
Have you ever slept in a bed with the opposite sex? Unfortunately its been awhile...Oh sorry Roger resented that remark


-
What do you think of your number 3 on your top friends? Complete asshole.

Don'
t know why I bother talking to him! :P


-
Have you ever taken a picture in a bathroom mirror?yes

-Do you use big words
? way too often



-
When was the last time you saw your father?2006



-
Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them? Yeah Jamie's ex


-
Where did you sleep last night? in bed




-
What are you looking forward to? lots of things



-Is it hard for you to get over someo
ne? well I guess it depends how big they are doesnt it?





-
Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced? hell no


-
Does a kiss make you feel better? I wouldn't remember.





-
Have you ever been to California? No

-
What is your favorite fruit? raspberries


-
Does anyone love you? My friends...at least I hope so!


-Is your best frien
d pretty? Oh yeah


-
Where is one place you want to visit? England

-Are you a morni
ng person or a night person? Night

-Do you like beer?
BLECH!


-
What are you listening to right now? Buttons licking himself


-Who was the last perso
n to smoke a cig in your presence? Bud. grrr.




-
I'll bet you're missing someone right now? mr froggie. I forgot to tell him goodbye when I left the office.