Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Im s'posed to be workin

If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
*looks around room* Who you talkin to?

Do you trust all of your friends?
No some of them have ulterior motives. They want to steal my muffins.



Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
My house is paid for and I have a pool. So no. But ask me again when the mosquitoes come back.



Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
no...no one has any clue whats goin on. Especially me.



Can you make a dollar in change right now?
I tried earlier by panhandling, but I think everyone is still mad about that FREE GETONEFREE fiasco.



Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Byron is brilliant, but he'd probably be too flirty with the hot girls and end up losing his license. LMAO! Actually maybe Jason should be a proctologist.


If he can get his head out of his own arse for a few moments.



Are you afraid of falling in love?
its a slippery slope and I just got to the top, so not quite ready to fall just yet.

~ jules
PS: The preceding statement may or may not be true.


PPS: Jules is full of shit.


sincerely, the voices.



Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
the Enzyte guy, Bob. Its Jimmy's fault.



Whats your most favorite scar?
that one on my vagina. Long story.



When was the last time you flew in a plane?
to Zimbabwe a few days ago to meet....a friend.



What did the last text message you sent say?
be quiet, Donna...I don't want anymore wine!

What physical features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
smile (must have all his front teeth); hands

I love: masturbating.



What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
sex please with someone special. I have to start being more specific in these bulletins...

If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
My insurance company and make sure they are paying for this shit

How many kids do you want to have?
I've had 2...

Would you make a good parent?
You'd think so, but no.



Where was your default picture taken?
in my bed. haha no its not me really.



Whats your middle name?
Buttmuffin Lovin McNubbin

Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
the salad before me and why am I not eating it

If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
ha...this question gets asked EVERY FUCKING TIME.


I can't change one thing or everything else will be all screwed up and I like my life at the moment. The best is yet to be.



Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
Next time around it will have to be Donna, and Laurie, Rhoda, Andrea and Lauren can be my bridesmaids. LMAO.

Before you get too excited, Donna I want you to know I am going to dress you very frumpy, because 'all eyes on me' at my damn wedding

What are you wearing right now?
clothes.



Righty or Lefty?
are we talking about writing? then righty

Best place to eat?
Olive Garden, El Zarape, Outback. I love food, its fun to eat and cook.



Favorite jeans?
ones I cant fit in yet

Favorite animal?
Koala bear

Favorite juice?
orange, if the carton is empty, face the WRATH OF JULES

Have you had the chicken pox?
yes

Have you had a sore throat?
Yes but it was a long time ago, and it was worth it.



Ever had a bar fight?
that wasn't me.



Who knows you the best?
Donna, Lauren, Margaret, Andrea....geez might as well just say my top 8

Shoe size?
10

Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
contacts mostly

Ever been in a fight with your pet?
Yes Mr Buttons can be feisty

Been to Mexico?
No actually I won a trip and couldnt go! that sucked.



Did you buy something today?
condoms. wishful thinking.



Do you miss someone today?
No, left my bowstaff at home today

Did you get in a fight with someone today?
not yet. But the day is young.



When is the last time you had a massage?
Bahamas cruise. Damn, thats way too long.



Last person to lay in your bed
me *sigh*

Last person to see you cry?
Lauren probably, during that damn movie! I am Legend.


Oh wait I cried yesterday also but I was alone, I found a paper Dad had drawn on and signed his name. I miss him so much.

:(

Who made you cry?
see above.



What was the last TV show you watched?
GhostHunters

What are your plans for the weekend?
Spamalot in Raleigh...it better not be starring Clay Aiken either, cause I have given up my dream to go see this show.



Who do you think will repost this?
maybe Pam...if she hasn't done this one already.



Who was the last person you hung out with?
Lauren last night, we went to El Zarape and Food Lion. fun fun.



If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
I'd say, Roger, you know thats not possible, since you're inflatable and all.