Sunday, April 13, 2008

I should be cutting grass!! ala Melissa

things you didn't know about me until you read this...

Name one person that made you smile today?
Eynon with his wonderful words on my poem blog :)

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
masturbating and the ceiling kitten was watching.

GRRR

What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
washing dishes

What is your favorite candy bar?
chick o stick

What is the last thing you said aloud?
I hope you're ok, little guy. (to the lizard my cats had brought in and put on my bed.

ARGH!)

What is the best ice cream flavor?
mint choc chip or coffee

What was the last thing you had to drink?
coffeeeeeee

What are you wearing right now?
my silky pajamas

What was the last thing you ate?
honey and almond yogurt, nutrisystem cereal, coffee and orange juice

Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
yes bought a bunch in a smaller size WoO HOOOO

When was the last time you ran?
From the cops last night, Jimmy and that damn restraining order.

GRRRR

The last sporting event you watched?
Alex's softball game on Tuesday in the freezing rain

What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
the kind in England at the movies that is sweet, OMG

Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace?
Comment=Be; Message=Kevin

Ever go camping?
once when I was 6. it was not pleasant. Elaine+Boones Farm+Violent storm=nightmare.



Do you take vitamins daily?
Yes have to keep up my strength for all the masturbating.

:P

Do you go to church every Sunday?
No but I stay in bed shouting OH GOD??? Does that count?

Do you like Chinese food over pizza?
Depends I have my moods.


Melissa how the hell does someone hate pizza????

Do you drink your soda with a straw?
No the cold part is on top!

What are you doing tomorrow?
Work, softball practice, harass friends on myspace, masturbate, cook, eat etc

Look to your left, what do you see?
a dyson vac that is covered in dust

What color is your watch?
I don't wear one, time is meaningless

What do you think of when you think of Australia?
KOALAS and how badly I want one.



Do you use chapstick?
Oh yeah I'm addicted, cherry flavor

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Don't eat that crap, but I go thru drive thru for Alex if she wants nuggets.




What is your favorite number?
19

Do you have a dog?
Yes, I have 2 and they're a pain in my ass.



Last person you talked to on the phone?
Jamie the MO-ron.



Have you met anyone famous?
No Jimmy refuses to meet me. He's all scared of my sexual energy.



How many states have you lived in?
Many...right now my state is "mental anguish"

Ever go to college?
Yes

Do you dye your hair?
Kristine at Oasis Day Spa- shes awesome!!

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
lack of sex.



Last song listened to?
Heart it Races- Architecture in Helsinki. Weird song but sooo catchy. And we're slow to acknowledge the knots in the laces....HEART IT RACES!!!

Can you say the alphabet backwards?
you go first

Do you have a maid service clean your house?
I'm looking for one, but they all run away screaming

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Was my black rocket dogs, but I need some new warm weather shoes. I HEART my Brooks shoes too..OMG like walkin on air.



Do any of your friends have children?
Unfortunately, yes. Poor things.



Do you eat healthy?
very much so

What do you usually do during the day?
Work, well about 2 hours of work and 6 hours of playing on myspace.

*shhh*

Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
No hate is a waste of energy and drains one's spirit. Good vibes, good vibes.

*cleanses aura with squiggly hand movements*

Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
No I've banned that word. I say Giggidy Giggidy Giggidy when I answer the phone now. most of the time people hang up, but hey, thats the response I was aiming for.



What color is your car?
Greenish (Jimmy says its not green) but I have no clue how else to describe it.



Do you like cats?
no but I have tons. Come get one, they're FREE.

For limited time only, buy one, get 5 free!!!!!!!

Have you ever been to Six Flags?
No

How did you get your worst scar?
Putting my hand through my window trying to open it cause my dumbass husband had painted it shut. I was 8 mos preg, and he refused to take me to the hospital just kept bitching about me breaking the window. It hurt for ages and took a month or more to heal.



What are you doing today?
what the fuck does it look like?