Monday, April 07, 2008

Survey ala PAMMY CAKES

Who were you with last night:
Why? What have you heard??? I was alone, I swear.





What woke you up this morning:
Alex hitting me in the head with her foot. Not pleasant.





Is tonight going to be a good night:
I doubt it, I'm sleeping with Alex again.





What's on your mind RIGHT now:
Eynon's overuse of exclamation points.





Would you take a bullet for anyone:
Depends where its headed.





Do you listen 2 music everyday:
Yes even when I don't, I hear bum bum bum coming from lauren's room.





What is your favorite kind of soda:
The kind with cocaine in it.





How long til your b-day:
A long long time. Shut up about it already.





Do you start the water before you get in the shower:
I take baths, so yes I kinda have to. No fun sitting in the empty tub is there? And sometimes my butt sticks to it, if there is no water. Not a good sensation.





Have you ever had stitches:
Yes in my side from laughing at Jimmy.





What are you doing tomorrow::
Finding a cure for boredom.





What is your favorite cereal:
Captain Crunch.





Do you snore:
SHUT UP LAUREN! Maybe, just a tad.





What are you wearing:
a pink bathrobe and bunny slippers.



I AM at work, ya know!

What was the last thing you had to drink::
Tequila shot on way back to work.





What is your favorite kind of soup:
She crab from Net House- OMG!

Taco sauce- Hot, Medium, or Mild::
Mild, I have a sensitive palate.





Have you ever used someone else's toothbrush:
EWWWWWWW

Would you rather get up early or sleep in:
Sleeping is brilliant.





Tell me about the shirt your wearing::
Its gray and it covers my ample bosom.





Do you trust people:
No they have their own motives for everything, selfish bastards! Not you of course!

How much do looks matter::
He must have teeth and a penis.





Do you tell your parents everything::
Yes but they're dead so they can't really argue back.





What color are the walls in your room:
Purple. But sometimes neon swirlies.





What do you order at IHOP:
Eggs Benedict til they took it off the menu! Now, um....spinach omelet.





Do you want to tell someone something:
No its better to leave them guessing.





Who would you want to be stuck in a cave with:
A man with a shovel.





Look to your left, what do you see:
an escape route

What is the weather like:
crappy- agree with pam on that one.





Have you ever glued your fingers together:
It was the only way I could stop myself.





What time do you go to bed:
whenever the voices stop

When is the last time you had butterflies:
I've never eaten butterflies.

Are they good?

What are you going to do this weekend:
I may have plans. I am quite popular today, it seems.





Do you like to swim::
Thats a dumb question.





Favorite kind of cookie:
Oatmeal Raisin.





What is one thing you say WAY too much:
Geez. All these brits are trying to convert me to FFS.