Thursday, June 19, 2008

the top 40 ala It is not complicated

1)What's a fact about the last person you texted?
he is the muffin king.





2) Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
LOL I turn the sound off when I go to bed.





3) What happened at 11:00 am today?
I wrote a novel while I was on the toilet.





4) When did you last cry?
when I woke up and looked in the mirror

5) What is your favorite thing to eat?
potatoes or brownies....I can't decide
oooH I am leaving teri's answer...YUM

6) What do you want in your life right now?
sex.





7) Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
I get wet.






8) Last person messaged on myspace?
doug


9) What does your weekend look forward to?
it prefers to look backwards


10) What's the last secret you told someone?
I was born a man.




woops

12) What's the most shocking text in your inbox say?
can you pick me up some fruit loops?


13) Who was your last text to?
Ric the muffin king

14) Are you a summer or snow person?
snow!!!!!


15) What was the last movie you went to see?
Indiana Jones

17) Do you like to read?
instruction manuals for large appliances.





18) Can you sleep in jeans?
I like being comfy baby , silky pjs or nothing at all

19) Are you a cuddler?
no, sorry! I can cuddle for a little while but then I want you to get the fuck off me.



LMAO

21) Where were you on July 4th, 2006?
in Bombay feeding goats.






22) What does the last text message you received say?
I am not wearing any panties- Ric.






23) What did you reply?
I'm not either!


24) Who was the last person you were in a car with?
Matt Damon.






25) What is the last thing you bought?
a giant inflatable penguin


27) Do you trust people easily?
you need to earn it by doing lots of chores and worshipping me and making me food and performing sexual favors.






28) Do you say i love you to your boyfriend/girlfriend?
noooooooooooooo I will not surrender!


29) What are you proud of?
my big toe.







30) Have you ever dated someone named Erica?
yes she was bendy.






31) Who was last to cook for you?
Raphael. His food did not please me. He is dead.






32) Do you pray?
I pray for a righteous man nightly.






33) Do you care what others think about you?
I just want them to think about me.





34) Do you think you'll be married in 5 years?
Hmmm I am not sure but I really hope I get laid before then.






35) Will you ever hug the last person you hugged again?
no he screamed and called the cops.



it was moped man!


36) What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?
going to VA and meeting someone!!


38) Do you plan on moving out in the next year?
yes I am lighting a match and walking away. Easier than cleaning this mutha.






39) What were you doing at 9pm last Friday night?
I was having a clandestine meeting downtown with my band of insurgents


40)Who was your last missed call?
Alex....I am so glad I got her a cell phone.