Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dirty Black Summer

How old will you turn in 2009?
Not too old to kick your ass.



What's your mood?
Insubordinate and spunky.



Are you a social person?
hahahaha

What is your favorite candy?
Chick a Stick or Peppermint Patty

Do you like coffee?
I have four coffeemakers, what do you think?


What song is in your head?
Waking Up in Vegas...hey Ric you are full of shit even I would sleep with Shakira.



Do you shut off the water while you brush your teeth?
I have to because my plumbing is all FUCKED UP and everything leaks.




Do you prefer the ocean or pool?
Pool. But I hate cleaning it.

Oh Pool Boy, wherefore art thou?


What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Hookers and pizza? I'm leaving Rics answer. Mine would be bath products.




If given the chance, would you try to take over the world?
Who says I am not?? Prepare to join my muffin army, or DIE


Did you ever buy fake glasses just to look smarter?
Yes I did after seeing Susan Sarandon in Witches of Eastwick... she was like totally hot


Do you own a squirt gun?
Not technically although Ric said it belonged to me and no one else.




What is a song they need to stop playing on the radio?
any sappy songs about Butterfly Kisses or dogs dying.

Isn't this world crappy enough??


Would you ever smile at a stranger?
I do it and then they snarl back.




Are you mad at anyone?
Myself for being so chicken.




What are you craving?
I need to be spanked and buttered, oh my...


Are you anything like you were at this point last year?
No I am a COMPLETELY different person with all new friends and a new body.




Have you ever stolen a boy/girl from another person?
My husband was dating a friend of mine when we met. But she was cheating on him left and right so I didn't really feel too bad about it. She made my senior year hell though.




Have you ever been awake for 48 hours?
Not me I live to sleep.




What are you listening to?
A message Ric left on my phone last night. He seems to be breathing heavy.




What are your initials?
JAL which funnily enough is also the first letters of me and my two kids. I didn't plan that.




If you could bring one person back into your life, it would be?
I couldn't pick just one of my parents. So I will say Phoebe the cat. She loved me more than any animal ever did, until some lunatic ran her over.

:(


Do you like the color grey?
Alex's eyes are sometimes grey, so yes.




Look outside, how's the weather?
Cloudy. And some weird guy is standing outside my window in a trenchcoat staring at me. OMG Ric has today off.





Are you jealous of anyone right now?
Whoever is having sex and doesn't have to go to work.




Do you regret doing something today?
Not yet but the day is young.




Would you date someone 8 years older than you?
Ric did you make up this question?


Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't?
There are some good friends who moved and I wish I could find them. They owe me money.




Do you think you're old?
I'm younger than Ric.




Are you afraid of the dark?
Only if I watch Ghosthunters before bed.




When is the last time you talked to number 1 on your top friends?
Yesterday I told her to clean the catbox or Buttons was going to poop on her head.




Do you like pancakes?
They are ok, but I make FANTASTIC french toast.

;-)


Is there a member of the opposite gender on your mind?
Buttons. I want to touch the nubbin.




Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Not yet I have only talked to my brother and if I said that, he'd have me committed.



Have you ever liked someone on your top friends?
All of them why else would they be there?


Do you have a facebook?
Yes but I dislike it.




How many people do you trust with everything?
I trust no one with anything. I don't even trust myself.




Are you single?
I am fluffy.




If you could date anyone, who would it be?
John Krasinski. Sorry Ric but a girl can dream.