Thursday, July 10, 2008

do you have a date this weekend ala Paul

Do you have a date this weekend?
A date with DANGER

Do you get along better with girls or guys?
hmmmm I think like a guy but I do have girls who are great friends.



What do you think of your number 3 on your top friends?
he is awesome.



Do you hide your emotions?
I WISH

When was the last time you received flowers?
I got a sympathy bouquet from my cleaning lady when the spider died in my office bathroom.



Who have you texted today?
Andrea, Margaret, Ric.



Who was last person you got in an argument with?
someone from work

Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
I take BATHS but if you want to shower me with love and affection, I will take that anytime!

When was the last time you had pizza?
I had a nutrisystem pizza (if you want to call it a pizza its more like a coaster)

What do you wish you had right now at this moment?
a remote control that would mute my children.



When was the last time you got really anxious?
whenever I am unlocking the door to my home.



Who are you more like your mother or your father?
I have qualities of both, its hard to say.



Who is the last person you added to your contacts list in your phone?
Chilli but he hasnt called me

How many states in the US have you been to?
oh for the love of GOD I HAVE NO FREAKING CLUE...LOTS

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?
I hope I am done.



What was the last thing you cried about?
Someone drank all my orange juice.



If you could either float on the moon, or snorkel the ocean, which?
float on the moon...that sounds like fun

Do you think you'll be married in 5 years?
Do I look like a fucking psychic?

Who was the last person that called you?
ELAINE. sigh.



Where were you on July 4th, 2007?
In Zimbabwe tending the goats.



Do you plan on moving in the next year?
My horoscope said I would, so it must be true. I can't imagine where. Isn't it exciting.



What did you do last night?
I wrote a novel while I was on the toilet. Its the sequel to the other one I wrote last week.



Is anyone mad at you?
Yes. Roger. I just don't care anymore.



Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Yes but I would throw a damp towel on him to put him out.



Third text in your inbox?
something about elaine and drug money. but you did not hear that from me.



Have you been to New York City?
Yes but I can never go back I've been banned for life.



Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
ELAINE and she drove me nuts in the span of five minutes.



Do you remember the name of your first school you ever went to?
Ann Street.



How many piercings do you have?
three.



Do you want more?
no thanks but I'd like some other holes to be poked please

Last time you laughed really hard?
last night on phone with ric

Where is your phone?
right here *points*

Do you know anyone by the name of Lee?
yes but you know him by another name that implies he is on sale.



Where is your pet(s) right now?
who the fuck knows, the dirty bastards.



What color phone do you have?
its silver but I have monet cover

Does a heartbreak feel as bad as it sounds?
no its all wonderful like clouds and puppies dancing on a lollipop

Have you ate popcorn in the past 48 hours?
Only because Alex made me. I was testing it. I had to make sure it was edible, I mean not burned, I mean not poisoned. Fuck. Fine. I blew my diet.

You just HAD to get me to admit it, didn't you??

What happened at 10 a.m.


I set off a series of small explosions on the outskirts of a small town in Australia.



Do you need to say anything to anyone?
I'm sorry I killed you, Mr. Kangaroo.



What were you doing at 7 a.m.


I was on the way to Australia.



How do you feel?
a little jet lagged to be honest.



What is bothering you right now?
My shirt has a clorox spill on it, and I can't find a sharpie of the right color to cover it up.



Have you ever injected a drug?
Caffeine is injected into me every morning at 6am in increasingly larger doses until I regain consciousness.