Monday, June 30, 2008

Survey King thanks Xtena.

How old was the last person you kissed? 7


Has anyone told you they want to spend the rest of their life with you?
Yeah I think Ric told me that the day I added him on myspace.

:P




If you could pick the temperature of the outdoors for the rest of your life, what would it be? 75 with a nice breeze.




What is bothering you right now?
this q-tip that is stuck up my nose.






Do you get along with girls?
Only if they are fatter than me.

(not many fit into this category)





Who was the last person to call you baby?
My gynecologist.






Do you think people have any misconceptions about you?
Tell me what you've heard.





What did you do last night?
played online, took a bath, snuggled with Alex, passed out.






Who is the last person you had a deep meaningful conversation with?
Margaret on phone, Roger in person... and I was IM'ing Ric at the same time.





Who's on your mind right now?
the UPS man. He has a large package.







Which is more romantic: sunrise or sunset?
Sunset. I do not want to be seeing sunrise.






Do you tell your best friend EVERYTHING?
Yes


How have you felt today?
*squeezes self* pretty good if I say so myself.








How did your day start off?
Like any other day. I milked the goat, herded the cats into their pen, threw the kids some poptarts, did some naked yoga, and had a cup of coffee.





How old do you look?
Old enough to know better but young enough to do it without getting stuck in that position.





Where is the person who has your heart at this moment?
not here, thats for damn sure.





Are you waiting for something?
Always. tick tock.






What were you doing at ten last night?
Getting into bed with Pooh Bear I think




What made you laugh today?
The video of the cat boxing that Doug added today.






Last myspace message you received?
Doug




Does anyone hate you?
I hope not.






Where are your siblings?
Elaine is somewhere at a tractor pull trying to meet men, Rita is at the movies with my kids, and Bud is in Harkers Island.






Are you happy with life?
It could always be worse, but have I got laid yet???? FUCK NO.





Have you ever made out in a bathroom?
Yes. I spend most of my time in there, so the odds were good.




Do you think the last person you kissed is nice?
She's a bit of a pain in my ass (alex)


Who was the last person to call you?
Telemarketer. He won't be calling me again.




What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Water.





Would you take any of your exes back?
NOT FOR TEN GAZILLION DOLLARS


When is the last time you cried?
Watching the Bucket List.






Do you miss anyone?
My parents.





Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes if I knew what I know now.






What are your plans for this weekend?
Going out in boat, cookout at the muffin pool, fireworks.


No sex.

*cries*


Ever been swimming in a lake or river?
No





Ever been to a bonfire party?
Yes



Have you ever been on a horse?
No... that was not me in that video.






Kissed someone in a pick up?
Yeah pickups are great cause you can slide right over


Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Not in public.





What's irritating you right now?
this q-tip.





Is cheating ever okay?
NO


Are you afraid of the dark?
Yes hold me.






Are you listening to music right now?
no

Do you like Chinese food?
its not my fave. I love mexican best.




Do you know your father's birthday?
March 8, 1928. He is deceased.





Is there anyone you wish was still in your life?
my parents.




What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Y'all know.






First time you kissed the last person you kissed?
the day she was born




Is this year the best year of your life?
Not yet.




Do you have any strange phobias?
Feathers and fuzzy caterpillars.





Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive


Do you give out second chances too easily?
Probably.



Do you have a best friend?
Yes


Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yes, you don't really know a person until you live with them.





Have you ever had a dream about people you love dying?
Yes


Who was the last person you cried in front of?
lauren but I dont think she saw me.






Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
Yes I throw one leg up there and shave the ol' rosebud. The neighbors enjoy it.




Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
This morning on the way to work.





Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
No, that is the q-tip


Have you ever made a boyfriend or girlfriend cry?
In my defense, he is way too sensitive.




Are you happier single or in a relationship?
Depends.





Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes every single time.




Have you ever broken someone's heart?
No I don't think so



Talk to your ex's?
Only the baby daddies cause I am FORCED TO




If you could go back in time would you change things with an ex?
Yes I would never have gone out with any of those losers!




Any of your ex's feel the same way?
Who gives a shit how they feel???



Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
I have issues but my talents make up for them




Have you dated people who weren't good to you?
DUH have you not read what I wrote a minute ago?


Have you ever dated someone older than you?
My husband was 6 months older.




Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
No some people deserve to die slow and painfully.





Believe in love at first sight?
No


Is heartbreak really as bad as it sounds?
you are stupid arent you




Are you looking for a boyfriend or girlfriend?
I already have one of each.