Wednesday, July 09, 2008

jennifers survey

Who were you with last night around 9:00pm?
Moped Man came over.



When's the last time you cried?
When Moped Man left.



What is one thing you would love to happen tomorrow?
Moped Man will come back.



Do you bite your fingernails?
no thats gross! just my toenails.



Do you like Mexican food?
Sour cream, cheese, salsa, guacamole.

OMG Whats not to like?

Do you watch a lot of tv?
only when they are showing marathons of Little House on the Prairie.



Have you ever snuck out of your house?
No I sneak in and scare the kids.



Are you hungry?
I'm hungry for you. Just kidding I just had a roast beef sandwich, so I'm good.



Do you like your mom or your dad more?
I love(d) them equally.



Are you tanned?
hahahahaha

What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Having random moments of peace and happiness.



Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
It is the color I was born with

When is the last time you talked to number 1 on your top friends?
a few minutes ago. she is here with me today.

*working*

Do you live with both of your parents?
No, how sad would that be? I am forty years old.



Do you think too much or too little?
I think too much about stupid shit and too little about important things. C'est la vie. For example, I am thinking way too hard about my survey answers.



Where were you at 9pm Tuesday night?
In Zimbabwe counting my goats.



What happened at 10:00am today?
I went to the toilet.



Does anyone call you babe?
My gynecologist.



What was the highlight of this week?
Alex scratched my back the other night.



Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
NO :-(

What was the last reason you went to the Doctor for?
anal discomfort.

How'd that get in there??

What jewelry are you wearing?
bracelet, necklace, earrings, rings, clit stud...the works.



Who will you see the most this weekend besides family?
The UPS man making deliveries.



Do you drink tea?
Yes

Have you ever wanted something you couldn't have?
a righteous man with a large penis.



What's the number one thing you want in life right now?
see above.



What are you listening to?
my eyelids breathe

Last missed call?
Rita Fajita

Last person you talked on the phone with?
My cell phone- Ric.



Why did you cry your last cry?
I was completely hormonal and out of my mind on Monday.



What was the first thing you did when you woke up today?
Checked the goats, watered the marijuana, raised the muffin flag, had a cup of coffee and got on myspace

Is there a meaning behind your profile song?
Yes but I cannot say.



Do you have a best friend?
yes

Where does the last person you kissed go to school?
Alex? Smyrna.



who do you blame for your bad mood today?
I am not in a bad mood, but if I was, I'd blame Mickey Rourke.



do you care of what people think of you?
I used to, but not so much. With age comes wisdom, or maybe when you get old you just don't give a shit no more.



who was the last person you took a picture with?
Harrison Ford.



last person you went to the movies with?
Some guy I used to know who is now a hermit who is too busy to give me the time of day. Thats FINE cause you know what? I have a clock right here on my puter.



Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
how about forward 3 days- I agree with that answer.



What is your middle name?
Lovin

what is your current mood?
not too bad.



If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
I'd do it all different next time around, Mugsy.



Ever had a near death experience?
Yes. I stubbed my toe and saw a bright light. Then George Carlin appeared and said, "Man that really sucked didn't it?" then he started laughing and faded away.



Is there something you do a lot?
I used to masturbate a lot but I am growing sick of myself.



Angry at anyone?
No but give me some time.



What did you do today?
I would list it all here, but then you'd feel inadequate and unfulfilled and you'd get all depressed because you've accomplished nothing today whereas I've done so many different things. So I'll spare you.



Where will you be 12 hours from now?
Thats the great thing about life, you never know. I could be halfway around the world 12 hours from now.



Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
hahaha

Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
I always feel as though I am a prisoner trapped inside my own body. I wish I could learn to teleport myself. Its on my to-do list.



Have you ever kissed someone who's name starts with the letter B?
Bob Saget. I was drunk, it was Vegas.

The shame!

Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it?
Yes Donna I would like those anal beads back please.



Today did you hug a person you have feelings for?
I have hugged no one.

Keep rubbing it in why don't you???

Do you own anything that cost more than 1000 dollars?
My ass is insured for 2 million by Lloyds of London.



How is your day so far?
Way too uneventful.



Do you want to go to college?
No how bout you go and leave me alone?

What was your favorite grade?
I had the most fun my junior year.



Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
When my last name was Day, they always asked me how to spell it.

MORONS

Are you happy with your life?
There could be major improvements.



Is there a difference between the word best friend and good friend?
DUH ya think

Can you recall the last time you sincerely liked someone a lot?
Yes

Was this survey a waste of your time?
Well I am supposed to be paying bills....