Monday, June 30, 2008

Survey King is back.

Whats the longest time you have ever been in Bath and Body Works?
Probably 30 minutes.


That was before I discovered lush. com


Click the online button on your Top Friends, who is the 3 person online?
Markus


Look to the left of you screen, what does the ad say?
Calling all entrepeneurial Moms



Do you know any one who lives in California?
I know them online but not in real life.






Have you ever thought of going over 100 miles just to meet someone?
shit that is nothing. I'd drive 418 miles if it meant I would get some good lovin.






What is usually the first thing you think of when you wake up?
I am incapable of thought at that time. After my robot brings me the coffee, then I usually think, why can't the robot go to work for me and I will just stay home.






Who do you want to be online when you get on?
Everyone!!



Why did you get your myspace?
Originally, so I could enter a sweepstakes. I know you're shocked.







If you look outside can you see a field?
No I see clouds and the ginormous plant blocking my window.








Have you ever seen someone smoking weed?
I was with Jamie for 3 years wtf do you think


Do you know someone who has recently been in jail?
They haven't caught him yet


If caterpillars could be domesticated would you have one?
If you are talking about furry ones, HELL NO I am TERRIFIED of those. They look like a big cat tail walking around.



*shudders uncontrollably*



What is your favorite color of flower?
purple




What do you think of Wii Fit?
I want one. Put that on your list, along with a lush gift certificate.






Do you enjoy Indiana Jones?
Yes especially the other night.






Is Ashlee Simpson pretty?
She has red hair now so yes.






Do you love anyone who is blonde?
Yes I have some good friends who are blonde. Poor things.





Do you love anyone that is over 100 miles away?
yes.



:P


How bored do you have to be before you take a survey?
I'm at work so not very.








Last person to leave you a comment? Ric


Do you have this survey up in another window or in another tab?
Yes because you keep making me go look at who is online and who left the last comment.






How do you spend your free time?
I've been practicing some new moves, and also finishing up the blueprints for the muffin lair. I can't decide on the tub. That is the most important thing in the house.







If you were in a really bad mood who would you talk to to make you happy?
Awww that is so sweet Doug!!
I'd have to say Donna she always makes me feel better about things.






How old will you be 6 years from now?46


What did you always dream of being as a kid?
Archaeologist or lady of leisure

What are your biggest fears in the world?
something happening to my kids. Or public speaking.






If you wrote a autobiography what would it be called?
WTF did I do to deserve this?




Do you have jealous tendencies?
No, not at all.



Although that bitch Donna better quit posting those kinda comments on Ric's blog!!


Ever used Proactive on your skin? No Clearasil works just as well.





Have you ever had your heart broken?
Just dented a little.







Are morals important to you?
Oh yes I love art, I have a big one on my wall of the Last Supper except it is Hello Kitty.



Oh...morals. Not as much as murals.





If you were a millionaire what charity would you start?
The Association for the Prevention of Cruelty to Muffins.






Have you ever had a recurring nightmare that wouldn't go away?
Yes I am typing and everything is misspelled and I hit send! OMG!


Are you a friendly/approachable person?
WTF DO YOU WANT FROM ME

If given the choice what genre of movie would you like to star in?
a cartoon set in the future that is rated R

Have you ever ended up in a hospital bed? Yes all thanks to sex.



(babies)




Who out of your friends has the next birthday coming up? Renee- July 1
lilmissmaliss- July 2;
Ric- August 15th.



Wonder what he could possibly want for his birthday?




Have you ever changed your cell phone number? Not yet.