Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Thanks but not thanks, BITCH!

Thanks but no thanks, BITCH
Current mood: confident

I really cannot believe the nerve of some people. I am so insulted and pissed off at the moment I want to throw things. Let me back up first and tell you guys a little more about me.

I have always had a weight problem. Everyone in my family has a weight problem...my mom and my dad were both overweight, my sisters and my brother are all overweight. In my family if you eat a normal amount and sit around, you will become obese. I have worked my ass off in the past year to lose 82 lbs. I started nutrisystem in August of last year after going through a horrendous breakup. I knew I would sink into a depression if I didn't try to do something for myself and, since I was approaching 40, I knew I better do it immediately. Its been nearly a year now and I am 5 sizes smaller and 82 lbs lighter. I work out at least 3x a week and even though I am still overweight, I am in pretty good shape. I do the highest program on my elliptical machine and at the gym, I put the treadmill on the highest incline and walk it for nearly an hour.

I still feel fat, even though my outward appearance has changed dramatically. I am still the same inside, with the same insecurities. At times I am filled with self-loathing if I eat something I shouldn't or if I skip a workout, but I try to tell myself that I am only human and then I pat myself on the back at how far I've come.

I do want to lose more weight, but not a whole lot. I am 40 years old and I want to look the best I can possibly look....not be as thin as I can be and look like a prune. I will never be a thin person, I have a large frame and even at my thinnest (127 lbs in high school thanks to my obsession with Pat L.) I still had a big butt. But everyone said I looked horrible because I had these bones sticking out all over the place. When I look back at pics, I can't believe I thought I looked good.

I used to have a weight loss counter on my page. My friend Margaret told me to "remove it at once!" She said that if a guy saw that, he would turn and run. No one wants to date a fatty, even a former fatty. Cause odds are, she will gain it back. So am I supposed to hide a huge part of my life? A fantastic accomplishment?? Whatever. If I lose friends or potential boyfriends because they find out I used to be really fat, then so be it. They weren't worth having me in their lives.

Having said all this, let me tell you about this really helpful bitch who just came into my office. I have seen this woman maybe 4 times over the past year, she rented a storage from us. She is deaf and her husband is mentally-challenged (I would say the r word but don't want to offend anyone). Anyway, today I woke up and got dressed and thought, hey I look pretty good! I even felt thin today wearing my regular clothing size L shirt from Target (something I couldn't have imagined a year ago). But then she walked in.

She hands me a book and a letter. She's deaf remember? Ok I glance at the book and its by some doctor I never heard of and is about a weight loss cure. Immediately I feel the hairs bristle on the back of my neck. I look at the letter, handwritten on yellow legal paper. I will type out the contents of the letter for you here:

"What is your name? Forgive me for not knowing your name. Anyway, I ordered two books on discount price. I never know whom to give so I chose you for the book blessing. You'll thank me. Go for the treatment in Argentina, where you'll have the weight loss cure. Please don't feel offended by that book since I myself will eventually go there in my perfect timing. I never had a weight problem until about 10 years ago, and came to full realization that I need to search for the cure. I have been to several weight loss clinics, not very impressive with my result and they will keep you coming back over and over, spend too much $$$. It is not worth the expenses if people never have the weight loss cure. This book is the best one and know the answer. The Lord impresses my heart to order it and says it is for me. You have pretty face and hair. Please accept this book. Go for it. You'll thank me one day. Here is Dr. Belluscio's phone and everything what you need for your personal contact. She'll respond to you quickly and send you the application and have one of your doctor sign for approval. Just don't tell the Dr. that HCG treatment is not FDA approved. Trust me. Your friend Sherry."

After reading that, I wrote at the bottom that I had lost 82 lbs and wasn't interested. She kept writing me notes saying I was missing the opportunity of a lifetime, and finally the phone rang and I said "I have to go." She seemed highly offended that I would not accept her book. She probably gets a discount on her treatment in Argentina if she gets a few more gullible idiots to sign up.

Yes thanks so much for your concern and telling me I have pretty face and hair. Do you know how insulting that is?? Why not just say I have a nice personality?? Oh wait, you don't fucking know me. If you did, you'd know that I DETEST these weight loss books and these 'quick loss' cures. Going to Argentina for something that is not FDA approved. Yeah...lemme sign right up. Fuck you. You are not my friend.

There is only way to lose weight and its pretty fucking simple. Eat less and exercise more. Its simple mathematics. But that wouldn't sell a million books now would it? People are always searching for the easy way out. There is no easy way out, not on anything. If it seems too good to be true, it is.

And I will not let this woman ruin my self image. I am proud of myself. Deal with it.

myspace comments:
♥buttmuffin♥

I would like to add that the Margaret mentioned in this blog is not Chickwah but another Margaret entirely.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 7:22 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chickwah

Thank you for that. THIS Margaret would say put whatever you want to on your profile page - it's YOURS! xMx

Posted by Chickwah on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:22 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


muffin.king

Or you could have simply written "Thanks but there's this guy who loves me just the way I am which is PERFECT."

Oh...and about the "former fat" issue...I am even MORE attracted to you because I am overwhelmed by what you have accomplished. If I have the honor to be with you, I will fatten you up not only because I will spoil you but in order to keep the other males (especially the shallow ones who only see your current hot body) away.

Posted by muffin.king on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 7:44 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

:-)

And fattening me up is unnecessary... the males already stay far away. LOL.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 7:50 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Baz

First of all, congrats! Losing 82 pounds is a big deal! You must have a great feeling of accomplishment and yes , be proud! Losing weight and keeping is off is hard work!
How could someone be so insensitive? You just don't discuss things like that with people you hardly know! And if she'd met you several times , wouldn't she notice that you've lost a lot of weight already!? Obviously she's an idiot! Maybe her "lord" should impress her heart to buy a copy of Good Manners for Dummies!!! grrrrrrrrr!

Posted by Baz on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 7:48 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

LMAO! Thanks Baz.
Yeah when I read that part about the Lord, the 'wacko' light started flashing.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 7:51 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Baz

Ah yes "Wacko" is the word I was looking for there!

Posted by Baz on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 8:16 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


muffin.king

p.s. You have taken the correct approach...eat healthy...exercise...sexercise with Ric. What's that? You're not yet on level three of the program? We'll have to do something about that!

Posted by muffin.king on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 7:50 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Hmm can't burn very many calories in 2 minutes.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 7:56 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


muffin.king

***Ric does math...30 seconds foreplay, 30 seconds sex...what do we do with the extra minute?***

Posted by muffin.king on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 8:08 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I have no idea but I am betting you'll be talking. :P

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 8:09 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


muffin.king

Speaking of talking (and being serious for a minute) I had hearing/speech problems as a child ... a middle child who couldn't get a word in which resulted in stuttering ...and then the other issue I shared with you...so I basically had to learn how to speak FOUR times in my life and now I never shut up. Call it over compensation but it feels great!!!! I'm not one to give advice since my life is still somewhat of a mess but I suggest you flaunt that body of yours. Maybe we'll both get over some issues (your self image and my insecurity/jealousy). But if you do decide to become a MySpace MILF, don't ever lose your inner beauty and don't ever stop being the woman I fell in love with. And as far as visitors at work...who's opinion do you value...the goofy woman trying to pitch something or the UPS man who wants to give you his package? Now enjoy your lunch and eat whatever tastes good. What's the point of looking good if you can't enjoy life? And if I buy you dinner and you pick at your plate I am so deleting you!

Posted by muffin.king on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:46 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Trust me I eat when I go out to dinner LOL hope you got plenty of money

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:14 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Skip

Bring me back a doggie back! (and stop using the "B" word...that is so offensive...or I shall be forced to blog about you...just kidding...I love you almost as much as the human does... he talks about you all the time...even to me...and he makes up songs and sings about you while we're walking and people stare at him but he's used to it)

Posted by Skip on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:28 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I hope you meant doggie BAG because I sure as hell don't need any more pets

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:32 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Skip

Only you would criticize the typing abilities of a dog. You are right though...once you have Ric as a pet...you'll never want another.

Posted by Skip on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:45 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Buttons

You know the deal. Chicken or shrimp leftovers go to Mr Buttons. Tell Skip to talk to the paw.

Posted by Buttons on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:37 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Skip

Stop Spacing at work Buttons!

Posted by Skip on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:46 AM
[Remove]


ne@le

Ignore her Jules theres always someone trying to undermine people ,so they can exploit any weaknesses....in her case to make money out of peoples insecurity.

I have never even considered your weight, though you occasionally mention it. I just accept you for the person you are. The one who chats to me. the lovely, caring and slightly mad red headed American. The lady who would never treat people like that particular 'lady' does

Certainly i would never tell you how to find a happy self-image, thats something you seem to have gone a long way to achieving yourself in the last year

you are the one and only "buttmuffin" star of the internet

p.s...your stuck with me as a friend, no matter what your body image is...sorry..lol

Posted by ne@le on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 8:00 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Awww I'm glad to hear it. :-)

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 8:01 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rhoda Whitehorse

There are people in this world with astoundingly little brain. she sounds like one of them.
You have so much brain... so much humour... so much beauty (you are beautiful...) and she just doesnt really warrant your time spent worrying about her.

Well done for losing so much weight and having so much determination.

*Rhoda gets out pompoms and does a little cheer leader routine for the muffin*

Posted by Rhoda Whitehorse on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 8:56 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Thanks sweetie. I know but I just had to let off some steam about it. It was not a great start to my day.
Now everyone is going to be wanting pics of you in your cheerleader getup.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:01 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rhoda Whitehorse

Actually my knees are my worst feature. They belonged to a rugby player in a former life. (Hence the over the knee boots) so a cheer leader outfit might not be quite right for me.
Just the pompoms then...

Posted by Rhoda Whitehorse on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:04 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Well some of them wear the knee high socks or am I thinking of a schoolgirl uniform.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:07 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Well some of them wear the knee high socks or am I thinking of a schoolgirl uniform.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:06 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


muffin.king

***Ric goes to YouTube and searches Rhoda and pompoms***

Posted by muffin.king on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 8:59 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

See, told you.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:02 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lorraine

Congratulations Jules, I had no idea. Losing just a few extra pounds is a nightmare, so the fact you lost 82lbs the hard way says a lot about your strong, determined character. You are truly lovely, an inspiration to us all. Sometimes, these 'wierdos' are sent to try us, and try us they do, just rise above it all, and hope she can't lip read-xx-

Posted by Lorraine on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 8:49 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

LOL I think she could tell I was mad by my eyes. haha.
I was already mad at her and her husband because they rented this storage from us, and when they went to move out they threw ALL of the stuff in OUR private dumpster. I'm talking major appliances and furniture (all crap). We have to pay according to the weight when we get it emptied, so we were not pleased. I didn't give them their deposit back.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 8:56 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Markus

First off, red head, you look great to me. So there. As for the rest of it, you should know this entire incident WAS NOT ABOUT YOU. This was about a lonely person with low self esteem who is trying to use you to build her self worth by "being helpful." Just the whole flavor of what she is telling you, says she is lost. When the anger abades, you may wonder why you wasted it on her. She seems a little pitiful. Congrats on 82 pounds, btw. And help me, who is Pat L.? Should we all know this? ~M

Posted by Markus on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 8:50 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jill

Flippin eck Jules, you know what a star I think you are for being able to lose 8lb, let alone 82! I really wish I could take a leaf out of your book, or maybe your healthy lettuce and lose weight. Don't worry about the bible bashing weirdo babe, you are gorgeous. Will Ric still be around by the time I have saved up for "the op"? *said in hushed tones* lol You just keep doing what you are doing, and whilst you are losing weight the nutty one will still be trying to flog her books!
ps,I am with Markus, WHO is Pat L????????

Posted by Jill on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:04 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


muffin.king

You need no op to win over Ric. Give me your number. Oh...never mind...I see you are "with Markus". p.s. I hear Rhoda is going to "add" him. If he does, I'll be there for you (since Jules will be deleting me shortly for flirting with Rhoda).

Posted by muffin.king on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:13 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rhoda Whitehorse

I would add you too muffin.king but she may delete me.
Its nothing personal you understand...

Posted by Rhoda Whitehorse on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 2:49 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Actually Jas is having gender reassignment surgery so that she and I can be together.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:16 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jill

Groan, did you have to tell EVERYONE Jules. It was gonna be our little secret. Never mind, maybe the shock will make Ric back off and I can still have you all to myself *gives wicked laugh*

Posted by Jill on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 12:59 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

He was a senior, I was a freshman. He was tall and thin and had a huge adam's apple, and sang in a band. *Sigh* It was unrequited love and I was unable to eat and spent most of my spare time crying because he was with someone else. Good times.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:09 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rhoda Whitehorse

Yes... thats what i meant but Markus said it better... who is Markus? I must add him at once...

Posted by Rhoda Whitehorse on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 8:58 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Look out Markus.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:02 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Aww thanks Markus. You remember Pat L. he was the one I had the terrible crush on in high school who had the large adam's apple. I think that was the first blog you ever read. :P He had me so messed up I could only eat oranges for months.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 8:58 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Markus

Ah... THAT Pat.

Posted by Markus on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:16 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


muffin.king

82 pounds is nothing. My Sister lost over 200 pounds in one day last year. I hope one day you'll gain 160+ pounds and you'll feed me and get me to quit smoking because, you're right, I've kind of been in your shoes being skinny and have other issues that some cold people rejoice in pointing out and reminding me of. I've just never had the discipline that you have to make changes (or maybe because trips to the gym result in hot gay sex and I never get to the machines). Maybe I don't care about my appearance because I'm happy with my head and heart and sometimes I find a woman who falls in love with those features. Or maybe it's because I'm hung like a....ooops....I need to get back to work...between cigarette breaks and MySpacing.

Posted by muffin.king on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 8:57 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Darn it. I was hoping you would get through one day without mentioning gay sex. Now I owe Donna $50.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:00 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


muffin.king

Donna makes $50 for gay sex? Selling herself (I'm turning lesbian!) or pimping others (keep Jimmy away from me!)?

Posted by muffin.king on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:04 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

Ha! Don't go trying to be nice to me, Mr. Muffin King, after you wouldn't give me a massage! Just because I have no pool and don't have red hair.... hmph!

Posted by Belladonna on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 11:52 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Julie ~ Fan of DMB

How dare this woman!! Who the hell does she think she is?? Your physical state is none of her damn business!! "You'll thank her later." HA! You'll thank her to never speak to you again is what you'll do!!

I was the "fat kid" growing up. I wore the scars of middle age before I even hit puberty and even though I am as an adult an average size I still wear those scars and struggle with my self image.

People are still surprised that I didn't revert back to fat.. that IS what they expect. The other night I ran into an old school mate that I haven't seen in years and he was sure I had lost weight since high school when in fact I weigh about 5 lbs more than I did my senior year.. he just can't get that rolly polly tween out of his head!! That kind of thing happens to me all the time and I hate it! I WAS a chubby kid and I did weight watchers and it worked!! Why is that so hard to understand?

You should have told her to get a nose job!!

Posted by Julie ~ Fan of DMB on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:02 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

OMG I love you!!! See sometimes you have to have actually walked in someone else's shoes to really 'get it'. You can sympathize with people but until you have been called names and looked down on and had your husband ask you to move over to the other side of the boat cause it might capsize, you just don't know the pain.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:05 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Julie ~ Fan of DMB

OMG Jules! If my husband said some shit like that to me or about anyone I would blind him for life!!

I'm so sorry you carry that. I hope someday you forget those evil words... But like I say to my dear friend Becky, "once a fat girl.. always a fat girl." What I mean by that is even when we take the cover off we never forget the pain it caused.

I want to share a secret with you. Don't feel guilty when you treat yourself.. enjoy those treats to the fullest with absolutly NO REGRET!!! Guilt goes to your gut!! (or ass)

Posted by Julie ~ Fan of DMB on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:27 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Yes he was a real winner. Did I mention we were boating with another couple? He had them get on one side of the boat (both of them) and me on the other, to even it out. I didn't speak to him for a few days.

I try not to beat myself up...I enjoy a little something indulgent if I really want it.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:45 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chickwah

Only for a FEW DAYS? You're a saint!

Posted by Chickwah on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:56 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Well Lauren was a baby at the time. I should have left his ass. I stayed too long because I wanted her to have a daddy. Oh well. Hindsight.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:58 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

Kyrenza

Well - she was selling first and foremost. Nobody can ruin your self image but you.

I remember being at SO's friends with him in our early days together it was around the time of Diana Princess of Wales death and SO had seen the Duchess of York (now The Duchess of Weightwatchers) in one of the royal parks in London and his friend's wife remarked, "was she fat or was she normal" SO said "define normal" I have never been back in that house again and she is not in my circle of concern.

I don't believe in the concept of the BBW I always hated the thing about being desired on the basis of body size or in other words lining up with the fat girls waiting for some admirer to pick me - Nah I am old, fat, tired and ugly, but eminently beautiful with it and do not try and sell me a fat buster or I will buster your face :o) lol

Oh yes and by the way you are gorgeous, funny and attractive regardless of your BMI

Posted by Kyrenza on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:09 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

So are you. :-)
Yes our society is truly warped. The average woman is a size 12. Yet 99% of actresses are size 0-4 so when you put a 'normal' sized actress next to her, she looks ENORMOUS. *sigh*

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:12 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chickwah

The only time I lost more than 80 pounds was when my wallet fell out of my bag in a taxi!

I'm FULL of admiration for what you've done and for who you are. You are a beautiful, bright and funny woman and I'm glad to have you as a friend.

I hope that book is now where the sun don't shine?

Posted by Chickwah on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 9:30 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I have no clue I refused to take it! LOL. Maybe she found someone else more gullible.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:13 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chickwah

See how bright you are?

Posted by Chickwah on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:17 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


andrea

As a family member I can atest to the fact that our heredity is against us. Bump this woman. Does she really think God wants her out there promoting something in Argentina that is not FDA approved. It is probably like you swallow a worm and it eats of the contents of your stomach like on Grey's Anatomy or whatever show that had that scary thing. Crazy lady. You are beautiful! I am really proud of you as I have always been. She can just kiss our big butts! You are wonderful!

Posted by andrea on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:18 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Yeah now I am curious what on earth this miracle cure is. Maybe I should look it up. haha.
I love you! :-)

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:21 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Found it. Here is the book she tried to pawn off on me. It is the 2008 diet of the year. WOW. I'm like so impressed!
http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/HCG-Diet-Kevin-Trudeau.html
Apparently the author has a shady past? hmmm.. haha check this out!

Trudeau was convicted of in the early 1990s of fraud and larceny. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has sued him numerous times. A court order currently restricts his ability to promote and sell any product or service. However, he is permitted to promote books and other publications due to free-speech protection under the First Amendment as long as they are not used to promote or sell products or services and do not contain misrepresentation

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:27 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chickwah

I'm truly ASTONISHED (NOT!) to hear this guy is dodgy!

Posted by Chickwah on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:32 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Buttons

You look fine to me. Just don't sit on me.
Where's my fancy feast.

Posted by Buttons on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:37 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Skip

Was that your Fancy Feast? Sorry dude! It was good but it has side effects...it has me wanting to lick my balls...and I'm a bitch.

Posted by Skip on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:49 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Skip

LOL This blog already has 57 comments within a matter of hours. The blog about the muffin.king still only has 17 comments. He's even a loser on other people's pages.

Posted by Skip on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:50 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Skip

Make that 58 comments (plus this one). I MEANT to double post to help your MySpace celebrity status because I am woman's best friend. Okay...I screwed up...not by double posting but by Spacing at work while signed in as a dog. Am I mental or what? I just wanted to keep checking in on you 'cause I love you muffin!

Posted by Skip on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 10:53 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Tina Beana

OMG how disgustingly rude !! I know what it is to have issues with your weight and people say things thinking there are trying to help and you're right no stupid dodgy diet plan from some stupid ass 'Guru' is going to help you, eat healthily and exercise thats about it !!

People can be really insensitive and don't even realise how much a comment can affect you, a BIG well done on what you've accomplished and for doing it for yourself it's the only way to do it. I'm trying to lose a bit although its not easy but I want to do it and people can tell me until they're are blue in the face I'm fine, but I know I want to lose it and thats that!!

Don't let it get you down hun, you've done fantastically and she's just a narrow minded stupid cow who thinks she knows best !!

Tina x

Posted by Tina Beana on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 11:34 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

This is true you can only do it for yourself.
Don't worry about what anyone else says.
I have a really tiny friend who sometimes bitches about being fat and I roll my eyes. But then she will say, I know you're rolling your eyes, but none of my pants fit!!! Then I feel bad cause I know that feeling all too well.

thanks Tina!
xxx

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 11:41 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

I agree with everyone else, of course. You know you're gorgeous, babe! Those last pics of you are to die for! Hugs!!!

What gets me about this letter is she started out with admitting she didn't even know your name, and then the whole pitch sounds absolutely illiterate! (If she has any hope of convincing anyone else to buy into this crazy idea, she'd better work on her crummy sales technique.)

Don't let this idiot get to you, sweetie--even for a few minutes. Stay focused on your amazing achievement and on how many adoring friends you have who are so proud of you and would love to take her on!

Love you, Jules!
xxxx

Posted by Belladonna on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 12:04 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Aww thanks. The thing is she wanted to give me the book...I didn't see anything about her asking for money for it. Even when I told her no thanks she still tried to give it to me. LOL.
The worst salesperson to ever come into the office was this one chick. She came in and asked me if I wanted a free sample of some perfume. I said, sure. So she takes out this big bottle and sprayed it in my face. I am not kidding. Then she goes, "that will be 10 dollars." I said, "HUH? You said it was free!" She said, "oh. sorry." and walked out. WTF??? LMAO

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 12:08 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chickwah

I don't think she has a future in sales.

Posted by Chickwah on July 1, 2008 - Tuesday 1:10 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jason AKA Phil

perhaps its an old person trait. My dad can be as unsubtle as that sometimes and i have to cringe whenever he says something that can be taken as rude. Perhaps Baz can confirm that it is indeed an old persons trait or conduct a straw poll anyway.

82lbs is a major achievement, if i lost 70 i would be the same size as when i got married, probably the thinnest time of my life. But if it meant being back there then no thanks as i would rather be like this than married to her still, now that was the best 140lbs i ever lost....lol

PS don't let that Tina try to tell you she has weight issues she is just right, believe me i have inspected her all over and can confrm that...

Posted by Jason AKA Phil on July 2, 2008 - Wednesday 4:53 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Well the lady isn't that old. I think she might be in her late 40's early 50's. Now once upon a time I might have considered that old but not anymore LOL

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 2, 2008 - Wednesday 5:07 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chickwah

Let's be charitable (for once) and let's just say she was seriously misguided. So that was all about her lack of judgement. Yeah! Let's be charitable! No-one could be that rude - could they?

Posted by Chickwah on July 2, 2008 - Wednesday 10:52 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chilli

She needs help and not just because she's very stupid, I tracked her down ! It's difficult to "sign" when you're fingers are broken ! Excuse me, not keen on political correctness ;)

Posted by Chilli on July 2, 2008 - Wednesday 5:08 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

haha Chilli my hero! :-)

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on July 2, 2008 - Wednesday 5:56 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]