Saturday, July 05, 2008

Random Survey just for Tina

More Completely Random Survey Questions

Have Fun Taking this Unique MySpace Survey!

Is your second toe longer than your first?yes

Do you have a favorite type of pen?bic black

Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing?ribbon cutting ceremony for muffin lair

What color are your toenails usually?red or pink

What was the last thing you highlighted?my pubic hair

What color are your bedroom curtains?I have a bamboo blind

What color are the seats in your car?grey-Honda; Black-Scion

Have you ever had a black and white cat?yes his name was Spaz

What is the last thing you put a stamp on?call me crazy but it was probably an envelope

Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?Not yet.

I plan on searching for someone when I finish this

Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time?I get cash when I deposit my check

Who is the last baby that you held?Alex. Lets keep it that way.



Do you know of any twins with rhyming names?No that is so gay.



Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste?BLECH!

What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago?Honda Pilot

Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators Hurricanes

Last time you went to Six Flags?Never

Do you have any wallpaper in your house?No I like being able to change things on a whim

Closest thing to you that is yellow:my teeth

Last person to give you a business card?Locksmith by Day, DJ by night.



Who is the last person you wrote a check to?Donna.

I owed her $50

Closest framed picture to you?Me in a silver dress. I wish I looked like that now.



Last time you had someone cook for you?Bud cooked for me yesterday at the cape

Have you ever applied for welfare?NO

How many emails do you have?Accounts? quite a few.



Last time you received flowers/flower?Wednesday from a secret admirer. the card said, "You will die soon, have your kids put these on your grave. mwa ha ha ha" It doesnt surprise me honestly.



Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman?No...man, women, goats, whatnot.

Who am I to judge?

What are you listening to right now?Nothing but Donna has put Free Falling in my head.



Do you play air guitar?No I play air keyboards. Not as cool looking but there you go.



Do you have any Willow Tree figurines?huh?

What is your high school's rival mascot?I don't know what their mascot was.

but they are the Patriots

who is the last person you talked to from high school?Probably Paul or Al.



Last time you used hand sanitizer?I have no idea. I ain't skeered of germs.

I'm a MOM

Would you like to learn to play the drums?No

What color are the blinds in your living room?I have shutters, they're white

What is in your inbox at work?a lot of papers that need to be copied

Last thing you read in the newspaper?Obits

What was the last pageant you attended?are you kidding.



What is the last place you bought pizza from?Food Lion

Have you ever worn a crown?Well actually it was a crown of gardenia leaves.



What is the last thing you stapled?The restraining order I filed

Did you ever drink clear Pepsi?EWWWW

Are you ticklish?No, back away slowly

Last time you saw fireworks?last night.



Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? Its been awhile.

I want another one!

Who is the last person that left you a message on your cell?Take a guess.



Last time you parked under a carport?I can't remember.



Do you have a black dog?No

Do you have any pickles in your fridge?You bet!

How long have they been there??Probably awhile I can't open the jar.

Damn Lauren with her freakish strength!

Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of?Alex's are green or blue or gray depending.



Last time you saw a semi truck?One came here delivering stuff. I have been substituting online shopping for sex.



Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe?Yes

Do you have a little black dress?No I have a big fat black dress.