Tuesday, July 22, 2008

EIEIO

What's one thing that would instantly make you dislike a person?
If they start bragging about their intellect.



What do you do when you need to relax?
take a bath and pleasure myself several times.



Do you want things in life to stay how they are or change?
I want one thing to change and I'm sure y'all know what.



If someone liked you, what would be the best way to let you know?
Send me loads of presents with the price tags on

What was the last thing you purchased?
a shitload of crap from Target

What do you do when you're stressed out?
see question 2

Do you believe in aliens?
I have dated a few.



Could you forgive a boyfriend or girlfriend who physically hurt you?
yes anal can be painful sometimes.



What's your greatest fear in life?
feathers

Do you have a best friend?
yes several

Do you think parents should stay together?
yes and I think unicorns should frolic in cotton candy mountains

Can money buy happiness?
no but you can rent it.



Are you looking forward to anything?
yes, for the love of GOD

Do you open up to people easily?
I'm shy but I do tend to be brutally honest sometimes

What do your friends call you?
muffin

Has anyone upset you in the last week?
the lady who told me that the two hotdogs, 1 chicken tenders and three drinks came to $45 at Busch Gardens.



What's the best thing about you?
OMG like I am so great its hard to name just one.



Do you think you would be a good parent?
Hmmm my kids would probably say no.



Are you a forgiving person?
NO disobey me and you are DEAD TO ME

Where is the last place you went out to eat?
Red Lobster. I feel sick.



Whats your favorite drink?
water

Do you miss anyone?
my imaginary friend Fred has been MIA.

Wonder where he's gone off to?

What were you doing at 3 AM this morning?
hehe wouldn't you like to know.



Is your room clean?
clean is such a subjective term. The room does not offend me.



What are you going to do tomorrow?
NOTHING

What is in store for your future?
Lots of sex! *jules tries being optimistic*

Do you take care of your friends while they're sick?
If they needed me to, then yes, I would end their suffering and make it look accidental.



Any piercings?
a few.



Any tattoo's?
one so far.



Favorite color?
lavender.



Who is your favorite person to have a serious conversation with?
Ric

Who was driving the last time you were in a car?
Lauren drove home from New Bern

Who was the last girl and guy in your bed
Posh Spice and David Beckham

What are you craving?
hot muffin sex.



Whats the closest red thing to you?
OPI polish

What is the last pill you swallowed?
bc pill.

Why do I bother???

How did you sleep last night?
Ok but I woke up aching really bad. Sucks getting old.



What was the first thing you thought this morning?
OWIE MY KNEE

What did you do last night?
we saw Dark Knight, went to Red Lobster, then went back to the hotel and slept

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 years from now?
*waaaaaaaaaaaa* please GOD

What were you doing at 7 am?
I was lying in bed trying to go back to sleep

Who was the last person to call you?
Tracy my neighbor.