Monday, July 28, 2008

I wish it was my funday....

If your ex really needed you at 3 am but you had no way to their house what would you do?
I'd tell him to hold his breath I will be right there.










When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
Someone said "have a nice day" to me earlier. Its too much pressure.



DON"T TELL ME WHAT TO DO DAMMIT






What is the last thing you spent money on?
I bought pjs on gap. com (I highly recommend their super soft pjs they feel SOOO freakin good)






What was the last thing you cried about?
I was pmsing and I saw a picture of a puppy.








Last person you blocked on myspace?
I haven't had to block anyone yet.









Who did you hangout with last night?
it was just me and the girls, Droopy and Saggy





What are your plans for the weekend?
I have no clue but it looks like I might be child free Sat night, so call me.










Have you ever cried while in the shower?
I never take showers I am a bath girl.



And why would I cry in the bathtub? Its my 2nd favorite place to be (1st is my bed)





Do you miss the person you fell the hardest for?
Yes so if you are reading this, John Krasinski, call me.










Does the last person you held hands with, mean a lot to you?
she is my pooh bear!



Do you wish you never dated someone you dated?
ALL OF THEM this is why I have been single for a year now








Could you go a day without eating?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha








When was the last time you talked to your number 1?
earlier we exchanged raised eyebrows in the hallway




Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
Everyone in Otway.











Do you still talk to the person you last dated?
FUCK NO....MAY I REPEAT FUCK NO- may I steal G's Girl's answer.







Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a j?
unfortunately and it wasn't the one I really wanted to




Your ex is driving next to you, what do you do?
I drive a big SUV. hehe. I swerve towards him and keep on truckin as his car goes hurtling into the ocean.



YAY!



What are your feelings towards your most recent ex?
I used to hate him but now I don't give a shit if he lives or dies.



But if he does die, please make it slow and painful!






Is there someone you want to fight?
Charlize Theron. C'mon, she was freakin hot in Hancock.









Has anyone ever told you they were in love with you?
yes it happens from time to time.



I don't know why





Do you believe in true love?
I have never experienced it so I have no clue. But I believe in hot animal muffin sex.











Why did you and your most recent ex break up?
Ummm he was a pathological liar and cheater who slept with women he picked up on eBay and World of Warcraft (those are the ones I know about)







When was the last time you were disappointed?
Everytime I look in the mirror





Are you playing hard to get right now?
no I don't play games







Do you miss your past?
I miss ages 20-30 that were stuck in a marriage where I had ZERO FUN



Would you date someone if they weren’t very attractive, but had the perfect personality?
LMAO That is too funny G's Girl that is what I always say, they have to have nice teeth and hands! LOL spooky!







What are you doing tonight?
cuddling with pooh bear


Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
its possible but was never intentional





Which tv show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
Father Ted
Friends
Black Books
Six Feet Under







Ever been in an ambulance?
Yes with my mom




Honestly, has anyone ever seen you in your underwear?
not in a very long time. Pics will be posted soon to rectify that.








Honestly, if you could go back 6 months and change something would you?
6 months? No I can't say that I would




Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
I hope not. I hate when that happens.









Is there anybody you wish you could be with right now?
a righteous man with a large penis who wants to massage me and feed me chocolate




Do you know anyone in the military currently?
yes and they are kinda pervy.








What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
hehe.




a strawberry.







Have you fixed friendships with anyone lately?
Haven't had to






Does your father approve of you dating?
He's deceased so I don't think he is worrying too much about it anymore







Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
that guy on the moped. oh yes.