Wednesday, June 25, 2008

new and different survey

1.

What is your current mood?
delirious

2.

Is your family multi-racial?
some of us are more tan than others, as you can see I am probably the palest member of my family.



3.

Is America truly “the land of the free?”
what is free besides magazines?

4.

How much do you care about your appearance?
Oops I just noticed I am wearing bunny slippers and forgot to put on my bra...oh well.



5.

Do you have a favorite period in history that you love to study?
my teenage years

6.

What are your favorite kinds of jokes?
darky twisted and warped.



7.

Do you make to-do lists?
1.

post a bulletin
2. continue the slow march towards death.



8.

If you’re quiet for an extended period of time, what does it most likely mean?
I am eating.



9.

Could you date a smoker?
absolutely not.

YUCK!
lmfao.



10.

What’s your ideal job (not career, just something that pays the bills but is still enjoyable?
Lush store clerk.

I hope they get freebies and big discounts!

11.

Where is your favorite place to hang out besides your house?
my car.



12.

What is a song that truly changed your life?
Baby Got Back.



13.

Do you remember the day you got your first MySpace?
yes, it is more memorable than the day I got my first period. I had some wine to celebrate and read Are You There, Tom? Its Me, Buttmuffin.



14.

What is one food you despise?
celery...seriously what is the point?

15.

What are your opinions on open/multi-partner relationships?
To each his own, just don't involve me.



16.

Could you care for a terminally ill person?
I did help take care of my mom and then my dad.



17.

Do you drop your cell phone frequently?
Only in pools.



18. Name a TV show you could watch over and over on DVD.


Father Ted. Its hilarious.



19.

What brand and flavor toothpaste do you use?
I don't remember but its purple

20.

What are your favorite kinds of books to read?
Instruction manuals for large appliances, and cookbooks that have color photographs.