Saturday, June 28, 2008

60 Things You Can't Possibly Know About me ala Teresa

whats on your bed right now?
a selection of fruits, meats and cheeses and a big joint.

Care to join me??

What's your favorite word or phrase?
I can't believe its not butter.



Name 3 people who made you smile today?
ric, alex, lauren

What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
reviewing the plans for the new underground muffin lair.



What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
listening to ric talk on the phone...and I STILL AM! Oh wait nevermind his phone went dead. I'm sure if he had a longer lasting battery he'd still be talking.



What is your favorite holiday?
New Years.

Maybe one year I will have someone to kiss (besides Buttons)

Have you ever been to a strip club?
I took alex to the chicken strip club. They have great nuggets.



What is the last thing you said aloud?
Goodnight (to ric on phone)

What is the best ice cream flavor?
I like mint chocolate chip or coffee

What was the last thing you had to drink?
water

What are you wearing right now?
an expression of disbelief and my silky pjs

What was the last thing you ate?
strawberries dipped in chocolate. it was quite seductive. Roger was not impressed. He is now deflated.



Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
edible underwear. I thought ric was visiting.



When was the last time you ran?
I can't remember but whoever it was never caught me.



What's the last sporting event you watched?
muffin juggling in Zimbabwe. Its on the new food sports network.



If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
wherever is the most beautiful locale that has the fewest tourists.



Ever go camping?
it was 34 years ago, on a dark and stormy night.



Do you have a tan?
hahahahahaha *continues laughing*

Have you ever lost anything down a toilet?
my wedding ring.

oopsies!

Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
no not really. I do use :P a lot.



Do you drink your soda from a straw?
no straws are gay.



Are you someones best friend ?
Yes. Woof Woof.



What are you doing tomorrow?
shaving rosebud.



Where is your mom right now?
in heaven? I have no idea.



Look to your left, what do you see?
my mini mt dew fridge and my dyson vac

What do you think of when you think of Australia?
someone who went to Ric's page...and koalas.

I WANT ONE!

Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
Yes and I was terrified. I prefer the water rides.



What is your birthstone?
amethyst.

Its PURPLE! YAY!

Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
depends if I have to pee.



Do you have any friends on myspace that you actually hate?
Yes. LMAO I accepted to be nice.

This is why I can't put my friends on random cause they come up now and then and I'm like, OH FUCK HELL NO!

Do you have a dog?
two

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Ric

Any plans today?
completing the blueprints for the muffin lair.



Are you wearing underwear right now?
no just my pjs.

*wink wink*

Are you happy?
YES!

Where are you right now?
in my bedroom

Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
distance

Last song listened to?
Mercy

Last movie you saw?
The Bucket List.

It was good!

Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Flips flops, cheapo ones from Old Navy. they are comfy.



Are you jealous of anyone?
people who get everything they want out of life.



Are you married?
No

Is anyone jealous of you?
I dont know why anyone would be?

Who are you voting for in the upcoming election?
UGH!

Do any of your friends have children?
yes

Do you eat healthy?
yes most of the time.



What do you wish you had right now?
hehehe

Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yes on the phone. How mundane. I shall start saying "guacamole!" instead.



How many kids do you want when you're older?
I am 40 now. Don't make me have anymore. The ones I have now are driving me insane.



Have you ever been to Six Flags?
no.