Saturday, August 23, 2008

I came in through the bathroom wondw? ala Rhoda

When was the last time you were told you were cute?
Never people say I am HOT... these are people online not in real life, rofl



What was the last drink you had?
water but Im having wine later :-)



Look at your recent calls.


Who was your last call from?
my dumbass ex who said Alex wanted to come home.
grrr


What does your last received text message say?
hehehe
"My swelling has gone down...I am so relieved!!...and I hope you a..."
apparently he got cut off.


Last place you went out to eat? Who with?
Olive Garden with the kids



When was the last time you were truly, completely happy with your life?
I can't remember that far back, surely I was an infant or something



What are you doing tonight?
chatting with strange men online, having a bath, pleasuring myself and going to sleep. A typical night.



What was the last voicemail you received about?
My order, they wanted to make sure the dimensions were correct.



When's the next time you will see the person who absolutely takes your breath away?
I have no idea.



Where are your siblings?
Bud- in bed asleep- Elaine- in bed asleep- Rita- working probably



Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yes The Notebook, I couldnt put it down and then couldnt stop crying



If you could have one person with you right now, who would it be?
a righteous man who loves me



Does anyone know your password besides you?
Nope



Do you look at the keyboard when you type?
not usually


What are you most looking forward to tomorrow?
Waking up alive



Last night, did you go to sleep smiling?
Yes



What's the reason behind your MySpace display name?
I think its the best word in the universe!



Was last New Year’s enjoyable?
I was home with Lauren and Mr Buttons (its his birthday) but I didnt get a kiss. In fact, I can't remember the last time I got one on New Years, or a Valentines Present in fact.
*becomes very depressed*

How old is the first person on your top friends list?
17



What is your first MySpace song playing in your jukebox?
You Stole the Sun from My Heart



What is your current mood?
a bit romantic, a bit horny, a bit lonely


What else is new right now?
I have new pjs!



What color shirt are you wearing?
Im naked.




Are you Irish in any way?
My ancestors probably are, that explains the red hair and my love of potatoes.



When was the last time you got a good workout?
this morning in bed...lol



Have your parents ever caught you drinking?
Yes



Do you love the last boy/girl you were talking to?
yes



What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
sitting here on my ass chatting


Have you ever crawled through a window?
yeah right like my ass would fit


Do you like yourself?
I think I am fabulous! But tomorrow I will probably want to kill myself.




What's something that can always make you feel better?
a hot bubble bath and pleasuring myself



How's your heart lately?
its beating, so its all good.




Will this weekend be a good one?
I hope so.



Have you ever gone nude/streaked in public?
No I wouldnt do that to others!


Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Yes I used to love wearing my dads flannel shirts, I slept in them



Who was the last person to come to your house?
Elaine who remarked how messy it was. thanks sis.




Look behind you, what do you see?
a bookcase



Any summer plans for 2008?
summer is nearly over and my grand plans for getting laid have fallen apart.



The last song you heard?
Tell Me Something Good



Has your number 1 on your friends ever made you cry?
Yes when she was a baby I cried from lack of sleep


Describe your best friend.

Shes hot, sweet and smart.




How did you and your number 2 become friends?
I met her on Byrons blog I believe- where I made half my friends!



How late did you stay up last night and why?
midnight I believe, I finished reading Twilight