Tuesday, August 12, 2008

random thoughts for tuesday



random thoughts for tuesday
Current mood: amorous

1. I was just wondering about the expression, sick as a dog. I don't get it. Judging from the sheer volume of hairballs, spew, urine, and shit I find in any number of places (besides the litterbox) that word should be cat.


2. I had a millisecond of clarity the other day when I was eating a piece of toast. But I can't remember it.



3. I received an email from FEDEX insight a few days ago, informing me that I am going to be receiving a package on 8/13 from Wichita Kansas, from a company that specializes in corporate gifts. The reference on the tracking page says: Ground Beef. Who is sending me ground beef? and WHY? This question shall be answered tomorrow.



4. Anyone who says fish don't have feelings has not seen my depressed goldfish.



5. The message on the top right hand of my page is NOT a challenge to all the perverted nascar fans who love heavy metal and live in a 20 mile radius of me. DENIED!


6. Yeah right! Myspace knows Drama. TNT ain't got shit on myspace. If you doubt me, just visit my page once a week, you're bound to see some.



7. I was sitting on the toilet reading Star magazine last night when I saw an article about Brigitte Nielsen's plastic surgery. This is her before pic.


She claims to be 45 years old. WTF? My grandma was 94 when she died, and she wasn't this wrinkly. Does she sleep under a sun lamp?



Currently watching :
Spaced: The Complete Series
Release date: 2008-07-22

myspace comments:
sue

No, that is just what u look like after being with Flavor Flav. LOL.

Posted by sue on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 8:06 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Good one. He's a double bagger fo sho

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 10:17 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Baz

Does your Goldfish float upsidedown? I heard about one that does on the radio yesterday...well the fish wasn't on the radio...well...I dunno where the tank is...but...oh dammit...my idiotness is showing again! As you were!

Posted by Baz on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 8:15 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Not that I know of, he's always swimming around but his eyes say "kill me". He had some tankmates but they all died of ick, leaving just him and the algae eater.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 10:17 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


JillyBean

Can't wait to find out who is sending you beef. You don't secretly work for MacDonalds do you?? Don't panic about the goldfish, they have such short memories that it will forget its problems in a second flat. Maybe he is depressed cos someone threatened to batter him unless he agreed delivery for a tonne of ground beef and doesn't know how to tell you???? Oh bugger, Baz is catching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by JillyBean on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 9:04 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

No you are thinking of David, he is a bouncer for the McDonalds in Milan

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 10:18 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chilli

1 : Indeed, we also have "as sick as a parrot" !
2 : Eat a million slices of toast grasshopper and 1 whole second of clarity will be yours.
3 : Wichita eh ? Could be the "lineman" ?
4 : I have not seen your depressed goldfish .. therefore .. fish don't have feelings !
5 : There may be some nice ones with big adam's apples, arn't you narrowing your field ?
6 : Agreed !
7 : I like wrinkly women, they are the lines of life and experience, they are beautiful. Look out grandma's in south England ;)

Posted by Chilli on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 9:25 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

you ARE a perv!
watch all the grandmas on my friends list suddenly add chilli

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 10:19 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chilli

Perv ? Many a good tune played on an old fiddle !
I paraphrased but it's a line from a really good film called "Shirley Valentine", her retort was "men are full of shit" and then they both laughed, nice :)

Posted by Chilli on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 3:57 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Oh I love that movie, she really cracked me up, always talking to WALL. I do the same thing myself. How sad is that.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 4:40 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Kyrenza

Brigitte sure seems to have sun damage but perhaps a daliance with sly and the family stallone did her in - she was on celeb big bother here and they brought in his fresh as a daisy and not a hint of work mum Jackie which totally freaked her out and left her with the complexion of a lizard skin handbag.

Posted by Kyrenza on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 11:34 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Jackie Stallone is scary lookin from pics I have seen! lol
..

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 11:57 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

lemme try to post this pic of Jackie again

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 11:59 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Makeup: as you age, less is more people

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 12:01 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


It Is Not Complicated

Brigitte has, more than likely, a few more wrinkle producing experiences than your grandma. I am not saying you had a boring grandma but, from what I have seen about Brigitte, she should be amazed she is alive...she shoul be happy wrinkles are her big problem.
If you had a moment of clarity eating toast, stop eating toast. Clarity = Bad

Posted by It Is Not Complicated on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 11:48 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


JillyBean

I am not a grandma, but can I add Chilli?????? lol

Posted by JillyBean on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 11:55 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

feel free he is adorable and sweet but he wont admit that last one!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 11:58 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chilli

I'm a mofo bad ass as well you know, stop dissin' my rep !

Posted by Chilli on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 4:01 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

yeah right lmao

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 4:39 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chilli

Listen sweetheart I can be a right fucking cunt, omg, fuck .. I said the C word (nods and winks to Baz) *a lot of people laugh .. some don't * Anyway as I was fucking saying, shit cunt fuck bollox (that's so not funny and offends me) I'm a bad ass. lMfao ! ;) Cue the sensors. Don't you just love political correctness :)))

Posted by Chilli on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 5:27 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chilli

... and the only thing I'm embarrassed about is that I spelt "sensors" wrong :)

Posted by Chilli on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 5:32 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I don't understand why you feel the need to be such a bad ass who curses like a sailor, you are a sweetie and I know it and you'll never convince me otherwise! SO THERE

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 5:30 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chilli

Good on yer me hearty, I don't and am not, just can't help pushing the linguistic boundaries .. it tickles me.

Posted by Chilli on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 5:44 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I beg to differ. My grandma had 12 children and she was VERY skinny.
Yes just goes to show how your lifestyle ends up on your face.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 11:54 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lorraine

Ah goldfish, what are they all about? They seem to be saying, 'I swim here, I swim there but why?'
My daughter had a goldfish, it died, we had a little funeral service for it, with prayers and hymns. We decided not to cremate it, but thought a kind-of burial at sea would be fitting, so flushed it down the loo, and the little b*gger came back to life, must have been stunned by bleach or something?
Anyway, we managed to capture it and put it back in the tank where it continued swimming here, and swimming there, in a carefree manner. The bleach probably deleted it's little thought pattern, maybe?
So now if I look at a goldfish for more than 5 minutes, I lose the will to live-xx-

Posted by Lorraine on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 1:26 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

OMG I am glad to hear you captured it! That would have been awful if you realized he was alive just as he flushed out of sight.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 1:33 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


NE@LEY CLOWN

1]Have you seen how dogs clean themselves..thats sick
2]Should you be drinking wine with toast ?
3] You must look like woman whose been deprived of a bit of meat..ground meat ,do you bury it then eat it or vice versa
4]My nephews goldfish committed suicide...yep i was reading it one of my poems
5]i'm British so i don't know what nascar is...maybe some kind of motor vehicle
6]Do you have drama on your page? your such a shy retiring type too
7]Thought it was only men who took refuge in the toilet with a magazine. They look at women who've had plastic surgery too ;-)

Posted by NE@LEY CLOWN on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 3:54 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

ROFL @ number 3

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 4:41 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Tracy

Bridgette is a dude in disguise...swear to GOD!

hmmm. Moments of clarity. So true how they can happen when you least expect it. Toast works!

Silly girl!

Posted by Tracy on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 4:45 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I was actually doing a play on words to see if anyone caught it.

The character "jules" in pulp fiction said he had a moment of clarity while he was eating a "muffin"
lmao

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 4:46 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


HellRazer

Nice random thoughts there!! I'm intrigued by this "beef mystery". Let's hope it's anthrax free. Hey, maybe that's what happened to Brigette, anthrax mystery meat.

*insert joke about Flava Flavs junk here*

Posted by HellRazer on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 5:38 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

LOL. Thanks now I will be worrying about ecoli AND anthrax

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 13, 2008 - Wednesday 6:33 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

I just wonder how long this company specializing in gift-giving will stay in business. Who ever heard of ground beef as a corporate gift?

Posted by Belladonna on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 8:21 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Oh thats just one of thousands of things they sell, its call logo depot. And I would think it would be like gourmet burgers or something. I have no clue but I find out today!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 13, 2008 - Wednesday 6:34 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Markus

Just make sure that the FedEx emails aren't asking for a credit card number or other personal details. Out of the blue emails are always supsect. Why?

Because some people who send emails "Lie like a Dog."

I don't get that one either, btw. A dishonest dog? It's an oxymoron.

And if it's a pun, then substitue the cat once again.

I looked and I can't find one before shot of Brigitte that looks anything near that wrinkly. I don't know if you've heard, but Star magazine writers, they lie like dogs too.

~M

Posted by Markus on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 10:38 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

OH no, it was a legit email, I signed up for Fedex Insight, it tells me when a package is being delivered to my address. Its pretty cool actually but doesnt work on overnight deliveries.
It just sends me an email telling me the tracking number and who is sending it and when its supposed to arrive.
I did find one of her on the beach that looked pretty bad but nothing as bad as that one.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 13, 2008 - Wednesday 6:37 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]