Friday, August 08, 2008

nervous breakdown time


nervous breakdown time
Current mood: stressed

Jingle jingle jingle
(the change in his pocket)

type this, call them,
write this check
all I can think is what the feck

(did I do to deserve this job)

Jingle Jingle Jingle
I'm walking out the door!
Oh wait I'm back!
to annoy you some more!

*he kicks my purse* (oh no you didn't!)

Jingle Jingle Jingle
smoke a few...
turn the AC to 50
my fingers are turning blue

Walks out door...
gone for the day!
5 minutes later
hes calling me again.

Finally I'm home..
away from the hectic pace!
the sink is piled high
there is cat poop all over the place

(bad bad kitty, kitty must die!)

Plumbing isn't working
faucets leaking here and there...
AC isn't cooling
and cannot be repaired.

(until fall)

I'll just remove my brain for now
and put it on the shelf.
if it wasn't friday,
I think I'd kill myself.

(tequila time!)

Currently watching :
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Release date: 1997-12-

myspace comments:
oris and her cat called Horace

Nah then our Muffin.. don't take on so lass. When you git to my age you realise that there bahnt much to bother your head abaht ... apart from wetting your knickers and flatulence (which is a pain int arse .. or not depending if your int polite company.
)


The Cure - Friday Im In Love (rUmPeLsTiLtSkIn)


Aunty Dorisxx

Posted by Aunty Doris and her cat called Horace on August 8, 2008 - Friday 10:19 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rhoda Whitehorse

Me and my ex husband used to sing to this... we used to sing 'Its Friday Im in the pub' which was often true.

:-)

Posted by Rhoda Whitehorse on August 8, 2008 - Friday 3:32 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Aww bless you Aunty Doris. I love that song.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 8, 2008 - Friday 10:20 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


NE@LEY CLOWN

You after my job as resident poet of myspace ?

Here's the nealey clown guide for 'muffin' chilling

1] Get a effigy of your boss and some pins...have fun
2] Get a dishwasher and a cat tray or cat door
3 Find a plumber with a big wrench ;-)
4] Don't take your brain out, think beautiful things..sheep, doughnuts..whatever floats the muffins boat
5] Enjoy that Tequila

by the way the poem is really good and very funny

Posted by NE@LEY CLOWN on August 8, 2008 - Friday 10:42 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Lets see I already have 1 and 2, did no good whatsoever.
I desperately need number 3. if one is reading, CALL ME
I've heard about you and the sheep and the doughnuts, so if I tried to think of that, I would see you doing bad things to them, which wouldn't be very relaxing at all.
Number five, OH YES

thanks, and no, not trying to steal your job as resident poet, but you have been slacking off lately, only posting 1 or 2 per day!!!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 8, 2008 - Friday 10:57 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


NE@LEY CLOWN

Damn the sheep have been talking..they are all baa and tell. i'll be headlines in the woolyback times on Sunday...... LOL
I'm already the centerfold of confectionery monthly....it was good pic of me ,not sure about for the doughnut it looked a bit of a mess...jam everywhere...ROFL

Posted by NE@LEY CLOWN on August 8, 2008 - Friday 11:26 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

At least it wasn't cream filled.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 8, 2008 - Friday 11:37 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Simon, AMS

Good advice from Auntie Doris. Sit back, sip tequila and watch Mr. Nicolson at his best. And try to avoid skidding in the cat poop!

Posted by Simon, AMS on August 8, 2008 - Friday 10:43 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I'm going to buy some big rubber BOOTS to avoid stepping in the poop which was created by BOOTS the cat. ironic isn't it.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 8, 2008 - Friday 10:58 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Buttons

Speaking as the only male to set foot in your bedroom in the past 12 months, I think I can safely say that your problem is YOU NEED TO GET LAID

Posted by Buttons on August 8, 2008 - Friday 10:53 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Actually you set "paw" but yes, you're quite right there mr buttons.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 8, 2008 - Friday 10:58 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Markus

Well, I can certainly sympathize, empathize, want to exorcise, and whateverize with your plight of having a creepy boss and job. That just sucks. But after all, you ARE home, it IS Friday, and tequila is now DEFINITELY an option. Drink responsibly. (?) ~M

Posted by Markus on August 8, 2008 - Friday 11:28 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

LMAO he's not really creepy and he is my brother. But this new habit of jingling change is realllllllllllllllly gettin on my nerves. Actually I'm not home yet, but I only have an hour and a half to go, and Jose' is waitin.
(he is my new pool boy)

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 8, 2008 - Friday 11:36 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chickwah

Try this ..............

http://www.mostfungames.com/whack-your-boss.htm

Posted by Chickwah on August 8, 2008 - Friday 12:09 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

LMAO thanks

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 8, 2008 - Friday 12:20 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rhoda Whitehorse

And now its the WEEKEND... WAAAAHOOOOOEY!!!!!!! xx

Posted by Rhoda Whitehorse on August 8, 2008 - Friday 3:32 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rhoda Whitehorse

And now its the WEEKEND... WAAAAHOOOOOEY!!!!!!! xx

Posted by Rhoda Whitehorse on August 8, 2008 - Friday 3:32 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

THANK GOD!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 8, 2008 - Friday 5:02 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Baz

My Dad jingles the change in his pocket and hums! Gaaaah! Drive my Mum and I nuts.
Happy Friday Dear!

Posted by Baz on August 8, 2008 - Friday 4:49 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I know the feeling, he started it awhile ago and its driving me MENTAL

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 8, 2008 - Friday 5:03 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Kyrenza

seems apt :o)

Posted by Kyrenza on August 8, 2008 - Friday 4:55 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Byron Getonefree

Good old English cafe!

Be afraid Starbucks .. be VERY afraid!

Posted by Byron Getonefree on August 9, 2008 - Saturday 10:54 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

OMG Byron has took time out of his busy schedule to comment me???*faints dead away*

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 9, 2008 - Saturday 10:58 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I love that song!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 8, 2008 - Friday 5:02 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


It Is Not Complicated

I appreciate your stressful job but I am so freakin' stressed right now, I can't deal with it. I feel your pain.

Posted by It Is Not Complicated on August 8, 2008 - Friday 7:50 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I'm sorry Teri, I hope things improve for you, Ric wants you and jimi and the dogs to move into my dads house in NC LOL

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 9, 2008 - Saturday 6:22 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

And he won't let you talk to me on the phone either! :(

Posted by Belladonna on August 8, 2008 - Friday 8:23 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Yeah one time I won something and he made me hang up the phone!!!!!!!! He goes NO PERSONAL CALLS. He was in a mood that day.
Plus, he is nosy and listens to everything, and I need to confess some sins and bitch about Ric's hissy fit, and well I didn't really want my brother listening.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 9, 2008 - Saturday 6:24 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

If things keep breaking and going wrong I may do that. But I think I will move in with Kim. You are trying to impregnate me against my will!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 9, 2008 - Saturday 6:26 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I keep changing that time and it keeps getting screwed up, WTF

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 9, 2008 - Saturday 6:24 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Julie ~ Fan of DMB

Haha! That sounds like a toast to me! Cheers!

Your AC is OUT!!! Oh NO! That is no good and will not do! Fall!? Feck! LOL

Kick my purse I'll kick your assets!

Posted by Julie ~ Fan of DMB on August 10, 2008 - Sunday 12:39 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Its not out, but its not cooling properly. It will get about 80 in here during the day and to about 75 at night. Its not TOO bad it could be lots worse.
Yes I hate that when he kicks my purse. GRRRR

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 10, 2008 - Sunday 12:41 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Tracy

Now just imagine if he was also fiddlin' with his balls as he came around...been there, done that. RETINAS SCARRED.

Feelin what you're sayin' sweetheart.

MUAH!

Posted by Tracy on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 4:39 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

ewwwwwwwwwww!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on August 12, 2008 - Tuesday 4:47 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]