Saturday, August 23, 2008

survey ala Evan

Would you ever chew gum after someone else already has?
No, gum is not very expensive I will buy my own thanks.


What word describes your relationship status?
single but a bit smitten

Do you have a dog?
yes 2

Are you a heartbreaker or the broken heart?
usually the broken hearted

Earrings or a necklace?
necklace but not pearl rofl

Who have you talked to most today?
neale
david
jill

Friend of the opposite gender that lives closest to you?
Mr Buttons

Color of your shirt?
I'm naked.


What are the languages that you know?
the language of love, and some pig latin

Who's number 2 on your speed dial?
I dont have speed dial but Aquabebe is number 2 on my phone list

What is your background on your main computer screen?
Alex holding a mushroom

Have you ever wished on 11:11?
No but I will tonight!

Have you ever gone camping?
No but if I had the opportunity to go somewhere quiet with a righteous man under the stars, I would do it.


Are you a bad influence?
hahaha yes definitely

What color are your eyes?
greenish brown like hen turd

Random Part #2.



Would you rather have your name or a celeb's name?
my name is fine it suits me.



Would you do anything for someone?
Depends who it is but if they were up for it I would probably do it rofl


Have you ever been cussed out?
Yes by Alex. She is like a sailor.


What's your favorite color?
purple

Do you use smiley faces on aim or another instant messenger?
dirty ones

What song is on?
Lets Get it On

Do you have good grades?
Yes I am good at everything.


Would you date anyone of your myspace friends?
OMG YES

Does your best friend have a myspace?
yes

Whose page did you last visit?
I think it was Donnas

When was the last time that you went out to lunch?
I rarely go out to lunch

Do you watch the Gilmore Girls?
no

Have you ever listened to the Goo Goo Dolls?
on the radio

Have you ever watched the O.C.
?
no

Do you own any Britney Spears cd's?
Yes I liked that Toxic song, sue me!

Random Part #3.



What radio stations do you like?
105.
1 or oldies stations, mostly

Have you ever watched Lost?
yes! never miss one! I heart desmond.


Do you have pictures of your exes?
no destroyed them all

Do you have Ozzy Osbourne on your mp3 player?
yes Mama I'm coming home!

Do you watch Family Guy?
No it doesnt make me laugh

Do you read romance novels?
No I am horny enough!

Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
I sing beautifully!

Did you draw pictures for your crushes in preschool?
No

Have you ever not asked someone out cause you were scared of rejection?
I am a big chicken.


Have you ever written a story or poem about your life?
Yes they are usually about not having a boyfriend and wanting to be laid.


Have you ever spent over an hour consecutively thinking about a crush?
yes before bed....

Have you ever liked someone just because of their appearance?
no

Do you eat every serving of the food group on a daily basis?
Probably rofl

Are you a freak about cleanliness or organization?
yeah RIGHT!

Have you ever been to South America or Africa?
No

Random Part #4.



Do you know how to knit?
Yes I am good at everything I told you!

Do you have a cell phone or iPod cover from Louis Vuitton?
No I have a koala bear

Have you ever written lyrics to a song and then played it on a guitar?
No the piano

Do you keep an online diary or journal?
I have a journal that I write in when I am confused

What color is the interior of your closet?
Green I think

Baskin Robbins or Ben & Jerry's?
COLDSTONE

Physics or chemistry?
Chemistry baby

Earphones or headphones?
Headphones sound better but look stupid at the gym

Pink or green?
hot pink

A bracelet or a ring?
ring

Commitment or casual dating?
commitment with lots of sex

Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter?
Harry Pooter

By airplane or bus?
AIRPLANE I wouldnt send my dog by bus

Do you like Starbucks?
I prefer my own coffee actually

What is your favorite Disney classic?
Lady and the Tramp