Friday, November 21, 2008

friday nite from paul the survey KING!

Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed?
I have a groovy purple curtain... no door. And an 8 yr old who walks in at inappropriate moments.... "let mommy shave her cootchie, alex"

Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawer or just thrown in?
underwear thrown in, socks are paired up but not folded...I am not anal... well not about socks :P

Sleep on your back or stomach?
side

Are you a cuddler?
for a little while, then fuck off I want to sleep

What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed?
floor, under that concrete, below that dirt, and beneath that, the bones of those who angered me.


Something that happened today that made you angry?
I was in a great mood today all day long... OMG

What were you doing before this survey
shaving my cootchie.


What will you do after the survey?
ummm...relieve tension

Marriage or living together?
can he come over three times a week and then leave me the fuck alone the rest of the time?? yes.


What shirt are you wearing now?
a pajama top its purple with little flowers.


Do you sing?
all the fucking time. Seriously its really fun in a crowded elevator.


Do you de-label your beer bottles?
I dont drink beer... but I delabel all my clothing so that they can all hang together in perfect harmony.


Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
bury them 40' underground in a locked box made of impenetrable steel

Is there something you regret and wish you could take back?
I've already tried to return my kids. No go.


First thing you do when you wake up?
Express anger at whoever invented time. Then I praise the person who invented the snooze button.


Ever had surgery?
Not yet but I am on the list.


Last argument you got into with?
Fred. He said I was delusional. The nerve.


Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
What is the obsession with ripping paper off bottles. Can I rip the clothes off a righteous man instead... with my teeth?

What's one good thing about your best friend?
She lives far away.


How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
22 minutes, 15 seconds.


Current song on myspace?
there are a bunch on there.


When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
When I hit snooze I do... I don't turn it OFF until I know for sure I am really awake...unfortunately I am never really sure of that.


If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?
I already do that.


What is the current advertisement on the side of the screen?
Budget rent a car. Wow I can't believe its not about plus size singles who are over 40 and lookin 4 luv.


What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
SEX

Who are you texting?
Nobody texts me anymore since I deleted Neale... LOL oh well at least I don't have to worry about going over my 1000 free texts anymore...whew.


It's Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually?
In Guatemala overseeing the harvest.


Honestly, if you could have ANYONE in the world, who would it be?
Someone who is awesome, sexy, funny, independent, secure, fabulous in bed, has teeth, who loves me and all my pets/kids. :P Yeah I know, he don't exist.


Your Christmas list consists of?
SEX and lush bath products.


You're going to New York for school shopping, where do you go first?
Fuck that if I go to New York I am going to see a bunch of shows and sightsee. If I need school supplies, theres Target.


You need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first?
Fat Ass by Wide Load available exclusively at Kmart (formerly the Delta Burke collection)

How do you feel about your hair?
its luxuriously thick and silky and I wish it was tickling a righteous man in naughty places.


What movie is in your DVD player?
HELP! Alex was watchin it

If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
England

How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl?
If you have seen my ex's you know that looks mean nothing to me.


What's the greatest thing that happened to you today?
I felt overjoyed to be alive all day!

How many TRUE best friends do you have?
I trust NO ONE. Except Fred.


What would you change about your life right now?
less pet excrement, more sex.


What’s the best feeling in the world?
cashmere, or hot steamy animalistic muffin sex. I can never decide.