Monday, November 10, 2008

mon ala paul

How do you know the last person you were in a car with?
I gave birth to her 17 yrs ago

Where were you at 9:17 pm last night ?
on a sheep farm in the Yukon

Will you be up before 7am tomorrow?
I HOPE NOT

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night ?
No the drugs prevent that

Is it easy for someone to make you smile/laugh ?
if you have the right sense of humour

What's been different this year?
I am more assertive... and a lot naughtier

When will your next kiss be?
SOON I HOPE FFS GDMFSOB

Are you anything like you were a year ago?
No I am like a whole new me... new and sassy version

Have you ever gotten alcohol poisoning?
No but thats on my to do list

Have you stayed on a date after midnight?
yes sometimes they kept right on going... those are the best ones

Do you curse often?
fuckin hell

Do you tend to fall for players?
Apparently I have in the past

Are you missing someone?
I'm practicing harder

Do you plan to move out in the next year or two?
can i move out of this body? I want to upgrade to a newer model please

Where is your number one person on your friends list?
in the swirling vortex of doom

Would you like to put last night on repeat, and live it forever?
no how fucking boring would that be?

When was the last time you saw your number two?
never met her in person- ditto for me

What music are you listening to right now?
my playlist of righteous 80's tunage

Does anyone call you baby?
everyone but Jason he calls me bitch

Would you dance in the middle of times square?
if I was drunk enough

What does tomorrow mean to you?
more of the same old shit

Who are you texting right now?
nobody, the only person who texts me is fast asweep awwwww fuzzy bear

Have you ever dumped someone because they liked you too much?
haha I just DELETE THEM

Do you think it’s weird for straight guys to get their tongue pierced?
no that might feel nice actually

Have you ever taken / been in a picture and said " This is going on myspace"?
LMFAO yeah

Who do you make fun of the most?
myself and dumb people

How did you get your last bruise?
not in a fun way unfortunately

Who was the last person to text you?
Fuzzy Bear

Is it cute when a guy/ girl calls you baby?
oooh baby yes

Is a bestfriend, boyfriend/girlfriend, or ex pissing you off at the moment?
I'm happy at the moment...I've been being naughty on facebook again...*blushes*

Are you single?
yes

Do you believe in true love?
I'm dubious

Do you like calling or texting more?
texting is getting old...

What made you sad today ?
lack of sex

What makes you happy ?
Here let me show you

Last person you hugged?
Rita my sissy

Are you excited for anything?
getting laid sometime in the future