Tuesday, November 18, 2008

thanks Paul the Survey King

Can you honestly say that things are running smoothly for you?
well if you expect nothing good, then you are never disappointed.
:S

You see a shooting star, do you make a wish?​​​​​​​
First, I want to find that mother fucker.


Why is your Myspace song what it is?
Watching the Wheels... its how I feel. I am always sitting back watching everyone else live their lives...I'm a spectator at the moment rather than a participator...I keep hoping I will get the urge to stand up and jump into the crowd ...

Are you a big fan of snowstorms or thunderstorms?
YES!!!!!!!!! Especially if I am home, tucked in bed.
:-)

Think​ back to your last hug, when and who was it with?​​​​​​​
Alex.
She was happy cause its her birthday tomorrow and I made cupcakes

Where ​is the next place​ you will travel to?
My bed, its about 6' away.


What were you doing​at 8:00 this morning?​​​​​​​
drinking coffee

What is something you currently want?​​​​​​​
a warm hairy man in my bed

What is something someone currently bought for you?
hmm.... I bought myself some LUSH... no one else buys me anything!

Are you going ​to have a good night?​​​​​​​
How the hell do I know?

Do you have strange dreams?​​​​​​​
I did last night, I dreamed that Smokey was on the evening news... talking about recycled paper products that burst into flame mysteriously.
ROFL

How long until​ your birthday?​​​​​​​
GO TO HELL

How many funerals have you been to in your lifetime?​​​​​​​
too many but theres one I'd like to attend... mwa hahahaha

Where​ was your default picture taken?
my countertop

So far, have you had a good day?
Me and the kids are still alive, so I guess it was all right.
:S

Last person you told a secret to?
Fred

Where​ were you at 4am?
somewhere in a field in Shropshire

Do you miss someone?​​​​​​​
Fred. After I told him my deep dark secret, he quit speaking to me.
:(

What are you doing ​later?​​​​​​​
that is between me, God, and ceiling cat.


What are you doing?​​​​​​​
wtf does it look like I am doing? you are not very bright are you.


What time did you go to sleep last night?​​​​​​​
930

Do you think​ that you're a good person?​​​​​​
until its time to not be good.


Is there​ a girl that knows​ every​ thing​ or mostl​y every​ thing​ about​ you?
she had to die, she knew too much

Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
yes Ramon...(Roger's brother) he drifted away on a warm summer breeze....

What are you excited for?
getting into bed and going to sleep... the only excitement I get is in my dreams

Has anyone ever mistaken you for someone else?​​​​​​​
ron howard

How much older are you than first​ person on your top?
23 yrs older... :P

Do you like messages or comments better?​​​​​​
All of the above, plus texts and voice messages

What are you listening to?
the air whistling between my ears

Did you have a dream last night?​​​​​​
YES DUH I already mentioned it.


What is the last thing ​you thought about?​​​​​​
Fuzzy Bear's Amazing Penis... rofl