Monday, December 06, 2004

The ceiling swallowed my teddy bear

I woke up at 230 am to see a dark figure standing over me, and it scared the crap out of me. IT was Lauren who woke me to tell me that Boots wouldnt quit scratching her door and meowing. GRRRR. I said What am I supposed to do about it? After that I dreamed that there was a malevolent spirit in my attic and it was trying to kill me and Alex. I was trying to hold Alex down on the bed and it was trying to suck us up into the ceiling. Two of her stuffed animals went up into the ceiling in some kind of swirling vortex. Anyway, it was freakin scary, and thanks Lauren.
We went shopping Saturday night so I could spend my Target GC I won, I got myself a couple of cds (Kelly Clarkson and Gwen Stefani) some cuddly socks and mineral bath and some new tights for Alex. (She wants to wear dresses EVERY SINGLE DAY). We went to Red Lobster for supper and James got burned by the extremely hot plate. The waitress informed us that he was the first man to say "ouch". He proceeded to wrap both hands around his ice tea glass whenever she wasnt looking. I got no wins in the mail today but I have my fingers and toes crossed that FEDEX will find me with a McDonalds/Disney trip affy. PWEASE??? Ok I am going to end this now and eat my meatball sub. TA TA