Friday, April 29, 2005

there is nothing better in life than a soft breeze on your genitalia


ooooooh yeah that feels good Posted by Hello
This is what I want to do all freakin weekend!!


Song for the Day: Bleed by Anna Nalick
"hiding beneath my blankets and sheets, I'm finally free..."


Fun Links for the Day:
The 8th Avocado
Fun Pics Galore
Here- Hat tip to Zombie_Flyboy

Local News from the Wicked World of Jules:
Added a tagboard and music links to my sidebar, whoopadeefreakindoo!!!
I have been answering phones all day, one idiot right after another. I am not a people-person. I want to go home, crawl in bed, watch 24 and snack. Unfortunately it is difficult to relax in my home. I have mentioned before the plethora of animals running amok through my house (5 cats, 2 dogs, a hamster and some fishies). The cats seem to know instinctively when I am stressed out and reaching the point of mental breakdown, and they respond by staging a simultaneous eruption of kitty insanity. They run from one end of the house to the other, knocking stuff off counters, spilling things, scratching things that shouldn't be scratched and destroying everything in their path. Then they puke on a rug or something and calm down.
I hope everyone has the same peaceful relaxing weekend as I plan on having, once I throw all the animals in the yard and lock the doors.


Fluffy and Cuddles had no idea there was an asteriod hurtling towards them. die, kitties, DIE mwahahahaha
Posted by Hello

Fun Stuff I Stole off the Net:

Good Advice from Maxine

People who live in glass houses should make love in the basement.

Never read the fine print. There ain't no way you're going to like it.

If you let a smile be your umbrella, then most likely your butt will get soaking wet.

The only two things we do with greater frequency in middle age are urinate and attend funerals.

The trouble with bucket seats is that not everybody has the same size bucket.

To err is human, to forgive - highly unlikely.

Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?

Money can't buy happiness -- but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a Porsche than in a Hyundai.

Drinking makes some husbands see double and feel single.

Living in a nudist colony takes all the fun out of Halloween.

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Six
A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday.
"I'd love to be six again," she replied.
On the morning of her birthday, he got her up bright and early and off they went to a local theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Screaming Loop,the Wall of Fear - everything there was! Wow!
Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park, her head reeling and her stomach upside down. Right to a McDonald's they went, where her husband ordered her a Big Mac along with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake.Then it was off to a movie - the latest Star Wars epic, and hotdogs, popcorn, Pepsi Cola and M&Ms. What a fabulous adventure!
Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed.He leaned over and lovingly asked,"Well, dear, what was it like being six again?" One eye opened.

"You idiot, I meant my dress size."

The moral of this story is: If a woman speaks and a man is actually listening (excuse me??), he will still get it wrong.