Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another one

1.The phone rings; who do you want it to be?
John Krasinski asking me out.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
no I keep them forever

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
if I'm around people I know, just try and shut me up

4. Do you take compliments well?
NOOOOO everyone has ulterior motives

5. Do you play Sudoku?
No

6.Where do you go to school?
Become a Priest on the Net! University.

7. Do you like to ride horses?
No I'm scared of horses.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
no

9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
digging holes in backyard.

10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
No believe it or not I have morals.

11.Do you have a job?
yes my job is to annoy people and do secretarial tasks bleh.

12.Whats your favorite color?
lavender

13.Whats your favorite food?
Mexican

14.Do you have any pets?
I have fairies in a jar

15. Do any songs make you cry?
Tears in Heaven

16. Are you continuing your education?
yes becoming a priest.

17.Do you drive?
Yes theres no other alternative where I live.

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
my ass and make sure I had something on it

19. How often do you read books?
Never time lately...usually when I'm depressed I find time.

20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I can only think about the very minute I'm living in, otherwise my brain gets all fluffy

21. Do you smoke?
not cigs

22.Do you drink?
Not much

23.Coke or Pepsi?
Mountain dew

24.Hugs or kisses?
are you vaccinated?

25.McDonalds or Burger King?
McDs

26. Have you tried sushi?
Yes

27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
No

28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Last year.. but we'll be going tomorrow haha

29. When was the last time you were at Church?
Dad's funeral.

30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
Budapest...via astral projection.

31.Night or day?
Night

32. Do you like mustard?
yes it has no calories!

33.Whos your best friend?
Mr Froggie

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
Both

35.How old is your best friend?
he is ageless

36. Do you talk often?
only when I'm alone

37. What movie do you want to see right now?
The new Indiana Jones

38. If you could fast forward your life, would you?
Nooo

39.Where did you meet your best friend?
he was a gift.

40. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Well me and Lauren jumped a few times so yeah

41. Could you relate to a character in Mean Girls?
Yeah that Janis Ian chick. She ruled.

42. Do you own a camera phone?
yes

43. Do you have an "ex box" with pics and letters from past lovers?
No I burn all that crap with the bodies

44.Why is your best friend your best friend?
Because he sits on my desk and never hurts my feelings.

45.When was the last time you talked to them?
Right now!

46.Whats your favorite hair color for the attracted sex?
Brown

47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I prefer 9

48. Do you like care bears?
No they are gay

49. What do you buy at the movies?
Lately, water.

50. Do you know how to play poker?
I can't remember

51. Do you wear your seatbelt?
Always cause the cops in this town have nothing better to do

52.Whats your favorite eye color for the attracted sex?
brown

53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Blackbeard lived here

54.Do you like your men/women skinny or fat?
chubby and cuddly.

55. Is your tongue pierced?
hell no

56.Do you like your men/women cut or built?
no

57. Do you read myspace bulletins?
yeah

58. Do you like funny or serious people better?
FUNNY!

59. Ever been to L.A.?
No desire.

60. Did you eat a cookie today?
Not yet.

61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
I really should. That will be my mission for the week.

62.Do you like your men/women tall or short?
Taller than me

63. Do you hate chocolate?
WTF you is crazy.

64.Love or money?
Money

65.Whats your Boyfriend/Girlfriends name?
Invisible Man.

66.Whats your favorite color?
Lavender

67.Whats your favorite animal?
Koala Bear

68. Are you easy to get along with?
Usually except during PMS

69. What is your favorite time of day?
Night

70. Who were you with last saturday night?
Rita, Andrea, Lauren, Laurens friend Katelyn (not sure how to spell her name)

71. What woke you up this morning?
the smell of rotting flesh coming from the basement

72. Where are you?
Work

73. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
We shall see.

74.Who's your role model?
Laurie.

75.How many siblings do you have?
1 bro, 2 sis.

76. What were you doing at 10 last night?
Asleep

77. What is your favorite candy?
Chick a stick

78.How many people live in your house?
Three humans

79.How many pets do you have?
I lose track.. around 13 or so?

80. What's on your mind RIGHT NOW?
Food. I'm really hungry.

81.Where do you live? (trailer, mansion, apartment etc)
House

82.Who is your most valuable friends?
I've often wondered that myself, for ransom purposes

83.Which friend do you look up to the most?
Margaret. shes taller than me.

84.How many best friends do you have?
100011

85. What is the longest you have gone without checking your myspace?
a few days

86. Who was the last person that left you a comment?
Tea and Chocolate

87.How many friends have moved out of your city?
Most of them. They say its not because of me though.

88. What do you like to do in the car?
hehe do you wanna find out?

89.Coke or Sprite?
MOUNTAIN DEW

90. Do you listen to music every day?
YES

91.lunch or dinner?
Dinner

92. What was the last thing you ate?
Granola, orange juice, coffee, string cheese

92. Sister or brother?
Both

93.Boyfriend or friend?
I'm confused.

94.Pinch or poke?
QUIT POKIN ME

95.Clown or doll?
Doll.. clowns are scary

96.Where were you born?
Morehead City

97. What do you want to do right now?
finish my novel

98.When is your birthday?
Feb 19

99. Do you like summer break or Christmas break better?
Summer break

100. What was the last movie you watched?
No Reservations. It was the most predictable movie ever.