Tuesday, February 26, 2008

While I eat my toast...ala Jeanie

1. Whats in your underwear drawer?
everything but underwear

2. When was the last time you threw up?
a few days ago when I saw Gail's profile pic of her and James

3. What's your favorite curse word?
fuckity fuck

4. Name 4 people who made you laugh today?
No one yet, c'mon people!

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
eating breakfast

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
typing up something

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
P-I-C-N-I-C (boss asking me how to spell things)

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
mint choc chip

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
tequila shot on way to work

12. What are you wearing right now?
black pants, grey sweater

13. What was the last thing you ate?
granola, orange juice, string cheese, coffee

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Yeah at Target

15. When was the last time you ran?
Sat night when the cops were chasing me..DAMN YOU JIMMY AND THAT RESTRAINING ORDER!

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
cat fight, my bedroom (boots won, naturally)

18. Who is the last person you sent a comment/message on myspace?
Tea and Chocolate

19. Ever go camping?
when I was 6. The horror.

20. Do you have a tan?
Take a good look at my pics. What do you think?

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
No the bestest part is on top.

25. What did your last outgoing text message say?
Can you get out early tomorrow (to Lauren, she never responds)

26. Are you someone's best friend?
Mr Froggie.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Working til 130 then taking Alex to dentist in Greenville

29. What other websites do you have up?
sexandsubmission, online-sweepstakes, sitemeter

30. What color is your watch?
don't wear one but if I did it would be rainbow colored.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia?
didn't we do this question yesterday? HOT GUYS.

32. Ever ridden on a roller coaster?
Yes. It scared me. I'm a wuss.

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
don't eat fast food but drive thru for kids.

35. What is your favorite number?
19

36. Do you have a dog?
2

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
a client

38. Have you met anyone famous?
James Brown was on my flight to London in 1998.

39. Any plans today?
some work, goofing off, gym, grocery store.

41. Ever go to college?
briefly.

42. Where are you right now?
work.

43. Biggest problem in your life right now?
so many men, so little time.

44. Last song listened to?
Lloyd, I'm ready to be heartbroken by Camera Obscura. Its a cute song check it out.

46. Are you allergic to anything?
stupidity.

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
Rocket dogs! Comfy and make me REAL TALL. :)

49. Are you jealous of anyone?
Anyone who is ecstatically happy and has no worries

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
yeah, RIGHT!

51. Do you love anyone?
Yes of course

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Most of them.

53. Do you eat healthy?
yes, but its unnatural.

54. What do you usually do during the day?
stalk jimmy, irritate Byron, skulk around men's rooms.

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
anyone who mistreats my friends.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
No I have banned that word from my vocab.

57. Does the future scare you?
*looks in mirror* ...yes.

58. Why did your parents give you the name that you have?
My siblings named me. Yeah it could have been bad.

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Nope.

60. How did you get one of your scars?
Put hand through window that my dumbass husband had painted shut, while trying to open it.