Thursday, February 21, 2008

Jeanie is bored... hence more fun w/surveys

1. When's the last time you held a baby?
My last two ex bf's had baby-sized penises. Does that count? If so, August 2007.

2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them?
No but if a man walked in here right now wearing a pair, his would.

3. What book are you reading right now?
How to make a Sandwich. By some fat chick.

4. Is your lipgloss poppin'?
Poppin? How did you guess? I buy LOVE-SHOCK LIPGLOSS in "High Voltage". When I kiss a man, the stun he receives is enough to render him senseless for several moments. That gives me plenty of time.

5. When is the last time you saw the person you like?
Last night in my dreams.

7. Can you dance?
Just enough to embarrass myself thoroughly.

8. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night?
I prefer 9 or 10.

9. Think of all your exes. Would you take any of them back?
OH HELL NO I wish God would take them back.

10. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would you do?
All my days are lazy days, but I'd do what I always do. Close the curtains, turn off the lights, and hide in my bathtub in the fetal position.

11. Who's the last person that texted you?
Andrea

12. Have you ever been on your school's track team?
They didn't have one back then.

13.Do you own a pair of converse?
I had a pair of pink high tops once

14.Do you have a gay/lesbian friend?
Yes they're tons o'fun

15. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
No I'm on a diet.

16. Have you ever kicked a vending machine?
I prefer to punch it, wouldn't want to damage my pedicure.

17. Don't you hate when the radio fuzzes when good songs come on?
Who listens to radio anymore?

18. Do you watch Trading Spaces?
No

19. Are you competitive?
Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Do you wanna arm wrestle about it?

20. Could you live without a computer?
No unfortunately I am connected to one and its controlling all my bodily functions. Without it, I would collapse into a coma and die.

21. Have you gone to school or are you a dropout?
I didn't finish college. I had the calling....to be a dumbass.

22. Is anyone on your bad side now?
No I'm alone

23. What jewelry are you wearing?
Heart ring, my new diamond necklace, and an inspirational band

24. What's the first thing you do when you get online?
See who's been to my page

25. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?
Not lately

26. How do most people spell your name?
Sorry Jeanie I misspelled it earlier. Believe it or not , I've had someone spell my name JULY. moron.

27. Would you wear your boyfriends/girlfriends clothes?
Since he doesn't exist, sure. I can wear invisible clothes.

28. What are you doing tomorrow?
Burying the toenail clippings and some various other ingredients beneath the light of the full moon.

29. Will you keep your last name when you get married?
Depends who I married and how funny his last name was.

30. When is the last time you left your house?
I never leave the house, I'm attached to this computer remember?

31. Do you return your cart?
No I take them home and we have races in the backyard.

32. Do you have a dishwasher?
Yes

33. What noise do you hear?
My heart beating slowly and methodically. Its driving me batty.

34. Would you survive in prison?
Oh yeah and you'd be my BIYATCH! J/k don't hurt me.

35. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, would you?
I'm so there. SHOTGUN!

36. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
Nope I've heard of other buttmuffins, but I've never met one.

38. Whats the last thing you ate?
carrot sticks. blech.

39. what service do you have on your cell phone?
Alltel

40. Whats your favorite tv show?
Father Ted. and lately some of Little Britain. I've taken to walking around going "eh eh EH" just like Anne. Annoys the bejesus out of people.

41. Has any of your favorite shows been canceled?
Yes Father Ted cause Ted died. :(

42. What brand are your pants right now?
Fat Ass by Wide Load

43. What was your last beverage?
Tequila

45. Whats your favorite drink?
melted chocolate...sorry Jill has corrupted my fragile mind.

46. Do you like sushi?
Yes

48. Do you go online every day?
HELLO I'M HOOKED TO THIS MACHINE FOR LIFE SUPPORT

49. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
No I HATE kids. They're so dumb.

50. Do you know anyone that has changed your life?
All of you.