Thursday, March 13, 2008

Buttmuffin: The Movie Part 8

Jules wakes up in Matthew’s bed with a terrible hangover. She seems to recall having a fabulous time




until Matthew fell asleep...and she smiles to herself. Then she hears a rustling of papers and straightens up in bed to find Matthew sitting in a
chair across from her.

"What are you doing, Matthew?"
"Nothing."

"What are you writing in that book? Are you making the grocery list?"

"Oh nothing so mundane as that, I’m afraid."
"What then?? I wake up to find you watching me and writing in a book, its a little scary to be honest."

"I’m just sketching."

"Sketching what?"

"You, silly!"
"OMG How romantic, Matthew!!"












"Can I see?"
"NOOO"
"Please?"
"Ok Ok Fine, here you go." *hands jules the notebook*
"Oh my."

"Yes I know. I’m quite good."
"Umm yeah."


"Well enough of that, darling. Would you like me to fix you some breakfast? Some eggs, bacon, toast, coffee, juice? You sit tight and I will be right back, luv"
"Mmmmm that sounds wonderful"



Jules lays back in bed and waits for Matthew to return.



40 minutes later, Matthew breezes in with a plate,
"here you go, luv"
"Uhhh"
"Oh, yeah. Sorry. We didn’t have any of that other stuff"
*grabs pills* "Those are for me."
Jules sighs. *rolls eyes*


Meanwhile, Byron is still in the shower with Teddy, poor creature.

And Belladonna has arrived home finally. She’s always leaving in the middle of the night, its quite bizarre.
She goes to jules’ room to find no one there but she hears Byron in the shower singing "I Feel Pretty".
"Byron, have you seen jules?"
"I feel pretty, and witty and GAY!"

"BYRON? HAVE YOU SEEN JULES?"

*singing stops*
"No"
"Fine thanks" *rolls eyes...jules’ taste in men, honestly!*

*singing resumes*


Belladonna opens her bedroom door and walks toward a small closet at the far end of the room.
Inside the closet is an altar of some sort, and a crystal ball. *creepy music begins, signifying that Belladonna is a witch..duh* Belladonna recites something in an unknown tongue and the crystal ball begins to glow with a smoky blue light. The events of the day are replayed for her as if she was watching television, only without the stupid comercials. Its like TIVO, cool. We see Rhoda capturing Jimmy once more and vowing to kill jules herself. "OH NO! I must warn jules!!"
*reaches for mobile and dials jules’ number*
*ring ring*

*ring ring* "DRAT. VOICE MAIL! Yes Jules this is Belladonna. I REALLY need to talk to you, you are in GREAT DANGER!"
*hangs up and goes to get dressed suitably to kick ass*





"Oh darn, Matthew, my mobile battery is dead! Oh well."

*gets up to take a shower*

*creepy music*


more to come....mwahahahahaha

Myspace Comments:
jimmy

After reading part 9, I think it should be obvious by now that I am the star of this show. Pay attention to my small but vital scene : We see Rhoda capturing Jimmy once more and vowing to kill jules herself.
A gripping performance by me if I do say so myself.

Posted by jimmy on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 8:54 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Be patient, minions. Next one will be Chock Full O' Jimmy.
hehe

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 9:26 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥laurie♥

well, i see the only part I have in this episode is the nudie pic of me. don't think the extra slice of bacon added by photoshop disquised it, jules.

Posted by ♥laurie♥ on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 9:05 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

You're too busy dancing and drinking margaritas at the moment.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 9:28 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

This one is your most *inspired* one yet--and not just because I am back in it! I almost died laughing at these sight gags (the love scene, the sketch, etc.). And I absolutely loved the breakfast Matthew made you. Remind me to give Sue a call and warn her about his cooking! LMAO

Byron singing in the shower was too funny. He's going to kill you! Oh, that's right. Why not? I think they're all trying to anyway? What's the harm in one more? Ha!

Hey, I actually used to have a crystal ball that husband 1 gave me, but it got smashed. Now I just "see" things with my freaky little mind.... Oooh, I think I'm turning evil again.... Rhoda!!!

Posted by Belladonna on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 1:45 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

LOL Thank you so much! I was beginning to think people were losing interest.

I don't think Byron is reading it anymore...
He must have been mad that Matthew was better in bed.
Sorry Byron, I only write the truth. Matthew was fabulous in the sack, but apparently he isn't much good at anything else, poor fellow.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 1:51 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Byron Getonefree

COURSE I'm reading it! I l loved it! Though it's tough being a star on the wane! :-)

Bloody Hell am I gay then. I suppose I could be - Rachel may have never have existed. I might be making all this up in my own head.

( Byron flops onto bed to consider his gayness potential)

xx

Posted by Byron Getonefree on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 4:31 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Of course you're not gay. You just like singing showtunes in the shower.
If you were gay you would have lasted a lot longer. *haha*

And you're not on the wane..you just have a lot of *issues*

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 4:34 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rhoda Whitehorse

I have the same fate as Jimmy here. A one liner. Ive gone from STAR to bit part in 4 episodes.
Hmph.
When do I get to do some killing? Masacre? Death and destruction... entrails?
Im waiting here poised. My evil grimace muscles are starting to seize up.

Mwhahahahahahacchchchhhhhhh... cough... cough....

Posted by Rhoda Whitehorse on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 6:19 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

While you're waiting for something to happen here, we can go get into some trouble tonight! I've been turned into a witch, so I have additional powers that I'm just dying to try out on some unsuspecting soul....

Posted by Belladonna on March 15, 2008 - Saturday at 12:00 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I've posted this brilliant piece of writing, yet all you people do is COMPLAIN about the size of your parts. GEEZ. I can't please EVERYONE!! Don't worry the big climactic scene is approaching and EVIL RHODA will take center stage. :P

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 13, 2008 - Thursday at 9:37 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Matthew ©

My part is clearly giant, and I love it that way!!!

Posted by Matthew © on March 16, 2008 - Sunday at 6:32 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Yes giant. Why else do you think I was screaming in our previous scene!!?!?!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 16, 2008 - Sunday at 6:43 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Matthew ©

Thought that might have been related to what I was doing with my tongue!

Posted by Matthew © on March 16, 2008 - Sunday at 7:45 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I wouldn't have said OW! to that, now would I?

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 16, 2008 - Sunday at 7:48 PM
[Remove]