Wednesday, April 30, 2008

To surv. or not to surv....ala Jeanie



A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER:
work, home, adult book store, and the convenience store to refill Roger at the air pump

B) FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL/MESSAGE ME: (Regularly)
Used to be Jimmy but he must be too busy writing his screenplay (haha)
Donna
Laurie
Chickwah

C) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
Mexican, Italian, Japanese, who am I kidding I love all food and this is pretty obvious when you see the size of my ass.










D) FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
on a beach in Jamaica, in England getting smashed with Rhoda and buds, in my bed chilling out, in a spa somewhere getting massaged

E) FOUR PEOPLE I THINK WILL RESPOND:
Pam, Pam, Pam and Pam

F) FOUR MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER AND OVER:
Sliding Doors, The Holiday, Pride and Prejudice, Bridget Jones

G) FAVORITE SOFT DRINK:
Don't drink them

H) COFFEE OR TEA:
I like both, actually. Coffee in the morning, ice tea when I go out, and hot tea before bed.










I) FAVORITE PERSON TO SPEND TIME WITH:
Roger he is quiet and listens intently.










J) DOG OR CAT LOVER:
I have both but I don't love them in the biblical sense.










K) FAVORITE PART OF YOUR HOUSE:
the door as I'm getting the hell out

L) FAVORITE EXERCISE:
Yes thanks for rubbing that in, Jeanie! Swimming I guess *sigh*

M) WHAT COLOR THEME IS YOUR MAIN BATHROOM:
My bathroom is hot pink

N) WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR LIVING ROOM WALLS:
tie dye rainbow colors

O) FAVORITE CEREAL:
cap'n crunch

P) WHAT WOULD YOUR PERFECT JOB BE:
Spa critic

Q) HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND ON THE COMPUTER A DAY:
haha they'll have to pry it from my cold dead hands

R) HOW OFTEN TO YOU BROWSE EBAY?
every couple of months

S) FAVORITE PLACE TO SHOP?:
the adult book store.










T) FAVORITE RESTARUANT:
Olive Garden, Outback

U) FAVORITE THING YOU WEAR A LOT:
an expression of disbelief

V) WHAT COLOR EYES DO YOU HAVE:
hazel- they are actually hen turd green.










W) WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HAIR?:
red

X) WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A FAMILY MEMBER?:
alex this morning as I shoved her whiny ass on the bus.










Y) IF YOU HAD A CHOICE OF READING A BOOK, OR LISTENING TO A TAPE OF A BOOK, WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
depends who was reading the book, I mean if it was Steven Wright then hell yes but if it was like, Fran Drescher, you couldn't PAY ME.









Honestly though I never listen to books on tape. I prefer to just buy books then never read them, but fill up my bookcase so it gives the appearance that I am well read.










Z) ONE THING YOU WANT TO DO THAT YOU HAVEN'T YET?:
have sex. its been so long I'm now officially a virgin again.