Friday, May 02, 2008

boredom Melissa-style

1) What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
a very large
banana

2) Have you ever kisse
d anyone named Matt?
No, but I knew a guy named
Matt the Rice a Roni King in college. He was cool, he talked just like Matthew McConaughey.





3) What does your last text messa
ge say?
incom
ing: WHO'S YOUR DADDY?
don'
t ask! lmao

4) What was the last song you liste
ned to?
Run

5) If you hated
someone and got put in charge of their funeral music, what would it be?
Let'
s Get this Party Started- Black Eyed Peas

6) What did you do yeste
rday?
work,
talent show to see Alex recite her poem, then Ribeyes in Beaufort for supper.





7) Would
you say I love you and not mean it?
No this is why it takes
me years to say it. I'm not joking. My husband told me (Before we were married) and it was like a year later before I could say it back. It was terrifying for me. Still is.



(
Romance scares me, I have no problem saying it to my friends)

8) Pick a scar on your body - what did you do?
ass- jello
shooter incident involving me and a large glass table that would not support me.





9) How would
you describe your best friend in one word?
HAWT

10) How old is your mom?
she passe
d away at the age of 69.





11) Last time you were dumpe
d?
I dunno
usually I am the one kicking them to the curb

12) Who'
s your most religious friend?
Lisa or Marga
ret (not Chickwah the other one)

13) Who do you trust
with your life?
Roger
. He is the most trustworthy man in the world.





14) If you could
change your name to anything, what would it be?
Mrs.



John Krasi
nski


15) What would
you do if someone told you that you were the most beautiful person in the world and they would do anything to wake up to your face each and every morning?
I'd say Smoke
y, you seriously need to give it a rest.




LMAOO
O

16) Why did you kiss the last perso
n you kissed?
Alex becau
se the freckles on her nose were beckoning me.





17) Do you trust
all of your friends?
yes I trust
people until they do something to break it.





18) Would
you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
I'd move to HELL for that man.






19) Do you belie
ve that everything happens for a reason?
Yes, appar
ently the reason is to annoy me until I give up.






20) Name two thing
s you would NOT tolerate in a relationship?
farti
ng in bed and holding me under the covers,
and refus
al to scratch my back.




See I am not that picky
.






21) Which
one of your top friends do you think would make the best prostitute?
what?
andre
a would make the most money at it, shes got boobies that make men fall to their feet, and amazing skills.



(or so I've heard
)

22) Who is the nices
t girl you know?
Bella
donna. She is sooo nice that I figure there must be a dark side that is real scary hidden somewhere.





23) What is a goal you would
like to accomplish in the near future?
getti
ng laid by a righteous man.





28) If you were to wake up from being
in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
My insur
ance company and make sure they're paying for this.





29) Would
you make a good parent?
Hey I'm doing
the best I can.





30) Where
was your default picture taken?
its an icon I found
on the bucket

31) Hones
tly, what's on your mind right now?
will Jimmy
catch a fish and win some money??

32) Who knows
you the best?
Mr Frogg
ie

33) When is the last time you reall
y liked someone?
Never
. I just tolerate some people more than others.





34) What are your plans
for the weekend?
Going
to the salon tomorrow, and other than that, nothing.



:(

35) Do you ever fall out of love?
I prefe
r to stay on the ground where its safe.





36) What are you looki
ng forward to?
need I even write
it.





37) What'
s your favorite saying?
A hard man is good to find.



38) Do you still
talk to the last person you kissed?
Shes my daugh
ter so I kinda have to.






39) Have you ever punch
ed a tree?
No I have never
dated a tree. I only punch boyfriends.





40) Have you ever snuck
out of your house/someone in your house?
I sneak
in my own house and scare the kids.





41) How would
you describe your relationship with your best friend?
prett
y good but she hasn't been calling me lately.





42) Morni
ng or night person?
Neith
er. I prefer twilight.





43) Are you there
for your friends?
in spiri
t.





44) Do you like to spend
time with people?
Only certa
in ones. The rest are time suckers who destroy my will to live.





46) Are you a forgi
ving person?
Way too much.





47) Would
you ever share a girl/boyfriend with your best friend?
Roger
said YES but I say, does Roger want to go back in the box??

48) Have you lost a frien
d recently?
I had nothi
ng to do with that.





49) Are you talki
ng to someone while doing this?
Mr Frogg
ie

50) Do you want to be in a relat
ionship right now?
I dont know he'd have to be willi
ng to give me lots of freedom and lots of sex. And occasionally scratch my back.