Friday, May 02, 2008

Quiz - thanks Chickwah

If you're being extremely quiet whats it mean?
I have something in my mouth.


If someone hit you, what would you do?
kill them.


Have you ever kissed someone and never saw them again?
No I must be pretty good at it.


Are you drifting away from someone you were close with?
I once was, but the coast guard came to my rescue..your evil plan was thwarted, Mr Wilson!

Do you bump into someones arm if you want to hold their hand?
I just keep elbowing them on the arm rest. It never works though.


Last argument?
Pedro he was telling me a message to pass on to Jimmy and I wrote it down wrong and he FLIPPED out.


What are you listening to?
there is a bizarre gurgling sound coming from my lower intestine.


Favorite month?
Hot Sex Month.


Would your parents be mad if you got someone pregnant?
How the hell would I do that.


Would your parents be mad if you were in a inter-racial relationship?
They're dead, so I don't think they get mad anymore about anything.


What are you doing Saturday?
Getting my hair colored (yay!) and probably having an orgasm.


Sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Some dude held the door open for me at CVS a few minutes ago. I should marry him.


Kiss on the first date?
All depends on the amount of alcohol involved (believe it or not I am shy)

Favorite color/colors?
purple, red

Ever had sex with two different people in ONE day?
No.


Would you ever steal someones boyfriend or girlfriend?
No I can buy another one (sorry Roger)

Last time you were confused?
huh?

If you could cuddle with anyone right now who would you pick?
a snowman.
I'm HOT

Rent a movie or go to movies?
I enjoy both...any excuse to watch a movie. Its a little more comfortable at home cause I can be naked.


Been to Germany?
No

Own a gun?
No its called a stun device.


Your number one tells you their pregnant, you say?
I would know it was a joke.


The person you're in love with, moves across the world, what do you do?
Mail stuff to him.


If you could change your eye color would you?
Well I wish they were more green and less brown.


Last person to IM you?
Smokey.


Ever had a song written about you?
Yes its called Baby Got Back.


Ever kissed your number 4 on myspace?
I may have kissed her on the cheek when she hugged me, I can't remember.


What is the biggest secret you know about your 2nd top friend?
Shes really eVIL.


Your number 1 on your top friends dies, are you upset?
Slightly she is my daughter! Who is going to clean up the cat poop now?

Have you ever copied things from one conversation to another?
Yeah to save time.
My time is very precious can't you tell by all the bulletins I am doing today??

Last person you told a secret to?
I guess Donna....I don't think its really a secret though.
*raises eyebrow*

Are you self conscious?
only when I am not unconscious.


Favorite song at the moment?
Arseless Lullaby

Ever made someone cry?
my children. I have to instill fear.


Things you're looking forward to in the next week?
loads of spam emails

Who is your favorite band?
Camera Obscura

Thought your cousin was hot?
umm no.


Shared a bed with someone else?
Yes but lately I've been making Roger sleep in the closet cause he was being sullen.


Whats irritating you right now?
my panties.


Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos?
I am thinking of getting another tattoo

Where was your default pic taken?
its an icon from the bucket.


Would you ever forgive someone if they cheated on you?
Depends on how good their excuse was.


Did you hurt yourself today?
I beat my head on the desk, but thats nothing new.


How many kids do you want?
I have 2 so far.


Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
Yeah but then I saw Smokey outside with binoculars so I decided I'd better shave my private areas in the bathroom.


Does anything hurt on your body?
my foot is still badly burned.


Have you ever driven home drunk?
No

When was the last time you cried?
When I looked in the mirror.


How many keys are on your key chain?
189

What are they for?
umm....stuff.


What do you want to eat?
I'm craving meat.


What do you want to buy?
meat.


When was the last time you had alcohol?
last weekend

What are you wearing?
a negligee and some fuzzy slippers.