Tuesday, May 20, 2008

i was a superbad muffin

I was a superbad muffin...
Current mood: pirate

I watched the movie SuperBad this weekend and laughed my ass off. It really reminded me of my wild and crazy teenage years (except without the fun cops...what an oxymoron.)
I miss those days! The 80's. The music was great, everything was new and exciting to me, my braces were off, I had lost my baby fat, and my skin had cleared up. I still had crazy 80's hair (see old pics album) but it seemed to suit my personality. Ahhhhh good times.


I guess I should specify that the movie reminded me of my late sophomore year through senior years of high school, definitely not my freshman year.

Freshman year- yes I had tons of new friends and was for the most part, happy, but at night I could be found alone at home doing one of the following things:

a) playing the piano loudly until late at night, much to the dismay of my parents who beat on the walls because they could not hear what Archie Bunker was saying on the tv (or Maude or worse, HEE HAW- the worst show EVER)
b) listening to vinyl records in my bedroom (typically something like Duran Duran) and dancing in front of a large mirror with lots of scarves
c) listening to Space Age Love Song by Flock of Seagulls repeatedly and crying my eyes out over my unrequited obsession with a certain senior who had sang it to me during Chorus practice one night (his name was Pat, he was tall and skinny and had a HUGE Adam's apple *swoon*) BTW I spent the next year and a half so obsessed with him (and his little friend snoopy that I received many illustrations of) that I could see no one else and probably missed out on a lot of fun...meanwhile he continued to lead me on but would never break up with his really mean large-breasted girlfriend Judy (who threatened my life after finding some snoopy illustrations with comments in red ink by me).
When I was feeling particularly social, I would
have sleepovers with a bunch of friends where we would get "drunk" off mountain dew and watch mtv videos all night and dance, or break out the video camera and make silly infomercials or parodies (I was, as always, ahead of my time.)

My late sophomore year I made friends with some older girls who could buy me beer (yay!). We'd go sneak into bars and dance, or just drink beer and cruise around the circle at Atlantic Beach trying to pick up guys. Junior year was the most fun of all, between the senior parties raided by the cops (and me jumping out of a 2nd story window to avoid incarceration); station wagon surfing in the high school parking lot (my friend had a sweeeeet luggage rack on top of her wagon and we'd take turns lying on top of the car holding on as the driver would do wheelies....it was great fun I suggest you try it sometime); making out in the back seat with someone I just met (sometimes great, sometimes ugh!); drunk roller skating (I can't remember too well but I think it was great fun and I know I always managed to lose a few pounds in one night)...I think perhaps the most crazy night was when I was riding around with a couple that I was friends with and was told by the girl that we were going to the guys house for a few minutes. We got there, and he rummaged through his pockets and proclaimed that he had "lost his keys". He then proceeded to break in through the garage door, went round and opened the front door for us. We went inside and I watched tv in the liv room while listening to the two of them making sweet love in the bedroom. It wasn't until we got back in the car and headed home that they decided to tell me that it was not his house after all. We had broken into a strangers house that night.
How I managed to get through all this crap and not only avoid being thrown in jail, but yet managed to graduate with honors and become an upstanding citizen (hehe) is beyond me. And I know its wrong (its bad, mmmkay) to glorify such behavior, but I really did have a great time.....*sigh*


Ok..I want to hear from my friends! What were you like as a teenager? Whats the wildest thing you ever did?? TELL ME.



Currently watching :
Superbad (Unrated Widescreen Edition)
Release




myspace comments:
Baz

I was a wild one too and thank goodness I never got caught doing anything silly...or worse! Pregnant! I loved my high school years but I wouldn't want to do them over.
Wildest thing I ever did? Hmmmm
Besides sex in cars, skinny dipping, skipping school to drive to Washington State for a burger, getting drunk and smoking pot?
Naw...I was boring...unless you count the going back to the hotel with the band from...naw...

Posted by Baz on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 10:29 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I want to hear more about this band...
and did they not have burgers in Canada??

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 10:32 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Julie ~ Fan of DMB

You pretty much described my teen years.. except for the drunk skating and the graduating with honors part :P

I was a "freak" or "goth" or "emo" or whatever.. but only really at schools. I hated school. I was all too familiar with Saturday detentions for cutting class... basically the Ally Sheedy of my Breakfast Club.

The stupidest thing I ever did was driving into the inner city to try to score some weed off the street and didn't even find any. What were we thinking?

Posted by Julie ~ Fan of DMB on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 10:47 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Ally Sheedy ruled. But then she was made all girly and ended up with Emilio Estevez?? blech. I'd much rather have Judd Nelson although frankly his nostrils frighten me.

I know where you can get some weed...meet me around the back later.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 10:56 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Doug

I don't know about superbad you didn't get arrested. I on the other hand I did a few times mostly on alcohol related charges with a couple dope related ones. I was one of the bad influences. I remember one wine incedent were I drank so much wine my teeth turned purple. Needless to say mom found out and kept giving me water to qench my never ending thurst which kept me drunk for a week. During that same time I got thrown out of school for pushing one of my teachers to the point he threw a desk at me,he also got some time off for that, god it was funny. Needless to say I think you can figure out what state of mind I went thru high school in.A FOG. Used to steal so much gas from sears trucks to go cruising with my friends that they got arid of them and switched to diesel.Never broke into any houses but I can remember quite a few getting majorly trashed during some of our parties. Sorry about the sink but it didn't look good on that wall. Only good thing about those days was that the cops around here where not all that bright. We had a spot in the woods next to a cemetry that we'ed party at and those dumb asses would come pullin into the cem lights ablazin' and we'ed duk into the shadows and watch them trippin' over there dicks tryin' to find 100 people hidin' 20 feet from them.Was in the marching band what a bunch of drunks in that I can remember a few trips we went on where half the band eather staggerd or fell off the bus when we got to where we were going. The trip to toronto had to be the best. We occupied floors 10th thru12 and trashed them all ,ended up shutting off the heat from packin' the ducts with towels. One room they tore off the closet door and lanched it off the 10th floor balcony,made a big bang when it hit the roof of the resturant. Firing snowballs at cars from the 10th floor at cars,some very pissed motorists. Canadians don't seem to have a very good sense of humor. All in all had a great time in high school. Then I went to trade school but thats another story altogether. If I can remember any more crazy shit I'll post later.

Posted by Doug on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 11:05 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Yeah you definitely got me beat.

Baz has a great sense of humor. But I'm not sure how she'd react if you tore her door off and threw it out the window. I suggest you don't do it. I have a feeling she could get medieval on yo ass.

I've hid in bushes from cops too...haha we were peeing and had left our car parked in the middle of the road

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 11:12 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Fillip

Superbad ..What an absolutley fab film, I wasnt sure with the language to start with but it turned out to be a classic.

I dont remember much about my teenage years and no I only took drugs a couple of times so it wasnt that. I dont remember getting into trouble much... I saved that until my forties. I do remember I used to spend the night at girlfriends houses from time to time and had a white VW beetle with a boom exhaust on it, which was like a side pipe that amplified the exhaust and made it sound less like a wheezy sewing machine and more like a car until the exhaust went..... then it sounded like the sherman tank off Kelly heroes.... you could hear it four miles off. Hence I used to have to get up enough speed on my way home in the early hours to coast the last mile home with the ingnition off., sneak in the front door mess the bed up to make it look like Id spent the the night at home and jump in the shower before my parents caught on. I used to dress up in various attempts at the new-romatic style still got the same scarf (the moody picture of me) The one time I found an old mock ocecelot fur coat of my mothers I thought I was soooo cool .I looked like a prat !! Happy days hehehe

Oh about dressing up... there was a 80's revival tour about 6 years ago with Kim Wilde, Haircut one hundred, the Human League and Nick Kershaw were playing .My girlfriend and I thought we'd get into the spirit of the evening, she got all glammed up with juanty pillar box hat and eye makeup to her temples I found a frilly dress shirt my trusty scarf and leather trousers and a bit of eyeliner for good measure and was we walked into the arena we discovered that out of 5000 or so people there we were the only ones who had dressed up!! now that was embarrasing..for a few minutes !! The moral of the story is..you are never ever ever too old to get wild..

The exchange rate is about $1.90 to the £ so I think you ought to get that amount for the neutering fund ..I can save you the money though and use a couple of house bricks it doesnt hurt... honestly....unless you trap your thumbs whilst your doing it!!!

Philipx

Posted by Fillip on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 3:36 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Ta Sir Fillip my good man! Bravo for the car story. hehe you sneaky thing you!

I would pay you good money to see a pic of you dressed up (complete with eyeliner) for the 80's revival tour!! Oh how I wish I had been there, I would have dressed up too~ I am at that age where I don't give a shit what anyone thinks anymore, isn't it brill?

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 3:41 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Fillip

kraftwerk

Oh these wierdos were my heroes aswell so I did the moody electro thingy too for a while

Yep its cool when you get old er .. Ill drink to that with my sherry !!

Hugs

Fxx

Posted by Fillip on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 3:52 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Haha this brings back memories!!



Cheers Fillip!
xx

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 4:12 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Fillip

Oh cool I think I was at that concert!! It could have been worse I suppose I could have had an 80s hairdo !!
hair

Posted by Fillip on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 4:54 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

that lil kid looks just like Joe Dirt

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 7:22 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rhoda Whitehorse

Thats Donna there isnt it? having a bad hair day...

Posted by Rhoda Whitehorse on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 5:00 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

I'm hiding a knife in it so that I can kill myself after the photo shoot because I have a Joe Dirt husband and baby.

Posted by Belladonna on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 12:43 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chickwah

Just try a good hair conditioner, honey and you'll be just fine. xMx

Posted by Chickwah on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 1:49 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

The best hair conditioner contains beer, honey and the semen of a righteous man. Its extremely costly.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 1:52 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

Will it wash that man right out of my hair?

Posted by Belladonna on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 5:57 PM
[Remove]


sue

I was a parents nightmare. I would go and party all the time. I will have to say i never got arrested. but was thrown out of public middle school for fighting and throwing the princpals stuff off his desk out the window. So my parents sent me to private christian shool .Needless to say i was thrown out of that school a year and a half later due to getting pregnant at the age of 15. By my 17th birthday i had 2 kids, a full-time job, and a husband. I got married 3 days before my 17th birthday. By the time i was 18 I was stripping for a living. All in all if i had to do it again i would not change anything i did have a great time.

Posted by sue on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 4:00 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Oh now I see the attraction between you and Doug. Did you two ever throw things at EACH OTHER? Your life sounds like a lifetime movie. Ever think of writing your autobiography?

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 4:06 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

I was still very good in high school--rather shy--and trying to keep my hellion of a little sister out of trouble. She was two years younger but wide open from the age of 13 and doing drugs and drinking and sleeping around, and I tried to help her hide her escapades from my parents, which was easy because they were distracted because of my father's illness.

I lived in a country club neighborhood that had a golf course wound through it, and my friends and I did do a little bit of experimenting with cheap wine at 16 and would wander about the course, walking across the bridge railings and sitting in the halfway houses, and we'd chat about silly things. But it wasn't until later in college after my father's death that I started finding the wild girl in me and drinking seriously.

When I was in high school, I had my first boyfriend, Jimmy. We were together from my junior year in high school through my sophomore year in college when I broke up with him because of the turmoil I was going through emotionally at that point.

My favorite memory is the first time he kissed me. We were in the back of a friend's car, riding down Hillsborough Street in Raleigh. He'd been holding my hand, and I was so happy just to do that. I couldn't look at him because I was shy, and he was trying to get me to meet his gaze. He finally took my chin and turned my face toward his and kissed me gently on the lips, and I just melted inside.

When he pulled away, he looked surprised and amused. "You taste like candy," he said. "You're so sweet."

I thought that was so lovely.

Posted by Belladonna on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 4:09 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Yet another story emphasizing how "sweet" you are. It won't work, Donna I know the truth!!!

haha that really is a lovely story. My first kiss (Brian) was awkward and UGH he was not the person I wanted to kiss. LOL. Now later I met a marine on the circle named John and he was the best kisser I ever had. OMG I think my friends had to hose me off to get me out of the car (we were in the back seat and my friends had gone for a walk and came back and stood by the car waiting forever while we were making out big time..oblivious to everything else)

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 4:19 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rhoda Whitehorse

Well Im sorry but i was a born again Christian during my teen years. I went on missions, I was in the Chapel dance group, I did prayer group every teatime... i think it meant more if you were hungry... and I was in the Christian Union at college... and went to Bible study on wednesdays.

So

I didnt drink until I was 22 and I didnt lose my virginity til I was 23. However... I wish to announce I have been making up for lost time ever since.

:-)

Hallelujah Buttmuffin help me trim the sail. xx

Posted by Rhoda Whitehorse on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 4:31 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Well in your case Rhoda tell us what you got up to when you finally did get drunk and lose it.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 7:24 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Kyrenza

Growing up in a civil war (I never quite caught with the dumbed down "troubles" label) meant that my teenage years were rather different to some - I had the relative luxury of growing up in one of the places in N Ireland where everyone regardless of class, colour or creed got on with their lives and generally got on with each other. But Belfast or Blastfast which was under five mile away from my home town was a different world and so far removed from the bustling vibrant city it is today. Shops and pubs closed at 5.30pm and night life was not there with the bombings and shootings and murders. There wasn't the camaraderie of the second world war and there were people who made money from the misery they helped cause. We still had fun and a bit like Rhoda I was involved in churchy stuff not because of religious zeal but because they had youth clubs and places to go. I did get up to stuff when I fell for an older man at 14 - he was a friend of the couple I babysat for and married he died of cancer last year and I shed a tear or two because he made me feel good and in those dark days you made your world where you could. I did enjoy university life even though I had young children at the time :o)

Posted by Kyrenza on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 4:49 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I can't imagine what that must have been like....
involved with a married man at 14?? ooooh juicy! Sorry to hear that he passed but glad to hear he made you feel good.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 7:26 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rhoda Whitehorse

I remember all the 'troubles' all the time on the news when I was young. You were there Kyrenza. Crikey.
I loved the film Michael Collins because i suddenly saw it all from a different perspective.

Posted by Rhoda Whitehorse on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 5:04 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lorraine

On my first day at college, I made friends with a boy named 'wooley pulley'. He had a different knitted pullover for every occasion. There was his drinking pulley, his golfing pulley, and then there was his 'pulling' pulley! He drove a Hillman Imp, which was only slightly bigger than a packet of cigarettes. He would cram his 'Imp' full of teenagers, and head for the nearest public house for several pints of frothing ale. At one stage, there were 8 of us stuffed into this tiny vehicle, I being the smallest ended up lying on the parcel shelf...
I started dating Jason aka the 4th Bee Gee. All teeth and, tight white jeans and a medallion. He kind-of lead me astray for a while, taking me out of classes to ride around the countryside on his motorbike, swim in the River Thames and get drunk on cheap cider. Eeewweee! But that was as bad as I got. Wooley pulley got jealous, and tried to break us up, and didn't have too long to wait, as Jason moved on to someone else and broke my heart and Wooley remained a trusted and loyal friend for many years-x-

Posted by Lorraine on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 6:40 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Matty told Hatty about a thing she saw. Had a tiny car, and a wooly jumper. Wooley Pulley! Wooley Pulley! Sing along everyone!

what a picture you paint Lorraine, I can picture Jason in my head, leading you astray with his tight white jeans...did he have a moustache as well? Cause thats what I'm picturing.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 7:29 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Lorraine

Sorry to disappoint you, no mustache, in fact I think the closest he got to shaving was a 'close shave'-x-

Posted by Lorraine on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 7:47 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


jimmy

I don't have much time, so luckily I didn't have much of a teen life either. I was an introvert and kept the same 4-5 friends throughout high school. I did finally open up some in about the 11th grade though. Got in a fake fight with my best friend so we could thrown out of school. After years of being accused of being on drugs (made to walk a straight line in the hallway my 7th grade year), I finally smoked pot my senior year. Beat up a bully who had terrorized me for a few years, which opened up a world of 'no more shit taking from anybody' that lasted until I was 25 and got kicked in the nuts. I discovered I was no longer an immortal teen.
Didn't get my first kiss til I was 18, got laid at almost 19. Like Rhoda, I did my best to make up for lost time, and am still trying to.
Last but not least, apparently I was Donna's first boyfriend at some point. I'm sorry I hurt you, but I had to pursue my dream of being the world's best bagboy. My first job, btw :)

Posted by jimmy on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 7:36 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

Apparently you were my boyfriend then because Jimmy's first job was as a bagboy. And sadly, I was the one who dumped you, darling, sophomore year of college. You never got over it, either.

Posted by Belladonna on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 12:40 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


jimmy

Thta's not the way I remember it, but whatever eases your pain. *cries himself to sleep*

Posted by jimmy on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 6:37 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Tracy

Beat you by a year, Jimmy, on the getting laid part. Having a hard time trying to make up for lost time though.

Posted by Tracy on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 8:06 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


jimmy

Me too, actually. I'm pretty much in the 'crashed and burned' part of my life.

Posted by jimmy on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 11:14 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Psssshhhh.....It sounds like you may get lucky behind hardees fri night!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 7:52 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

...at Piggly Wiggly, which ironically is right next to my office. Yet somehow we never met...

PS Got your message...I suppose you expect reimbursement? Paypal? :P

PPS I want to borrow The Stuff so Lauren and I can watch it.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 7:39 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


jimmy

no reimbursement necessary. you having to sit through 'the stuff' will be payment enough. pak a sak RULED,baby! the last store (that i know of) where the baggers still carried the groceries to your car for you. i made a sweet $2.85 per hour.

Posted by jimmy on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 8:25 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

why thank you, jimmy. *shock* aren't you sweet...does this mean you'll be expecting me to put out afterwards??? *eyes grow wide* woo hoooooooo

The best thing about Pak a Sak/PigWig is the cheese biscuits!!!!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 8:34 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


jimmy

No, before. In case you don't like the movie. Meet me behind Hardee's. No need to bring condoms, there's usually a few laying around the dumpster.

Posted by jimmy on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 11:11 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

So you want me to meet you, what, 10 minutes before? We'll need about 5 to find a seat.
:P

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 7:43 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


jimmy

10 minutes? You overestimate me, Muffin.

Posted by jimmy on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 6:49 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I'll bring my stopwatch.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 7:55 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

Is Pak a Sak the name of some cheap condom in your area? Eeeew.

Posted by Belladonna on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 12:46 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

LMFAO good one

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 7:44 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

sorry it was Pak a Sak back in the old days.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 7:40 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Tracy

Well, I was the ultimate nerd. I pined for the pretty boys, but never managed to get a date...never even imagined going to a dance of any sort. Was never picked at the parties when all the kids paired off to make out, etc...get the idea.

My grandmother made most of my clothes. Speaking of HeeHaw, she made me a pair of HeeHaw overalls. Purple with all of the goofy characters on them. Geez.

I never snuck out for fear of disappointing my family. Always was picked on...

k. ~nudge~ You can wake up now. :)

So, bottom line, wildest thing was probably when I slept without a bra for the first time.

Posted by Tracy on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 8:03 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


jimmy

*pops out of cornfield, sighs* where were you during my hee haw phase?

Posted by jimmy on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 8:28 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Tracy

I live in the cornfield. Head down the road and take a right at the Pentacostal church. Can't miss me in my attire.

Posted by Tracy on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 9:27 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I thought you were still in it?

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 8:34 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


jimmy

Don't be jealous that I own all the seasons AND the 'best of' DVD.

Posted by jimmy on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 11:13 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]

ttmuffin♥

The BEST OF? What on earth does that contain? I'm thinking our UK friends may not know the wonders of Hee Haw, so I'm gonna go find a clip on youtube.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 7:53 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

How can you tell the "Best of" from the "Worst of" with this stuff?

Posted by Belladonna on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 6:10 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Awwwww *hugs Tracy*
we shall have to make up for lost time, you and Donna and I will have to have a sleepover one night and get into some mischief!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 8:07 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


jimmy

I'm thinking of having my name legally changed to Mischief.

Posted by jimmy on May 20, 2008 - Tuesday at 11:41 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Tracy

We promise minimal scarring.

Posted by Tracy on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 9:25 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

That will go nicely with your middle name, Boobies.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 7:49 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jason AKA Phil

i was pretty boring in my teenage years, much like now i suppose. early teenage years revolved around school then 5 nights a week was rowing practice....

Once i leraned to drive at 21 and bought a car then the fun started. My friends and i would think nothing of driving 100-150 miles on a friday night to go to some club as we heard it was pretty good. The funniest time was one friend and i drove to hereford from London to see a mutual friend that had moved there, it was an impulse thing and before mobile phones. When we arrived she was not in so we went clubbing in town and then tried again, she was still not in so we spent a cold January night sleeping in the car in -5 temparatures.... Woke at 6am went to town for some food when the cafe opened then finally found her at work that day and stayed for a long weekend with my friend having to phone in sick.

Posted by Jason AKA Phil on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 9:56 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Thanks for abandoning your buttmuffin boycott, I missed you.
:-)
-5 temps? I'm assuming you two were huddled together all night?? brrrr

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 9:59 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jason AKA Phil

no the cold woke me up every hour so i turned the engine and heater on for a while.....

what boycott, i am so busy at work these days i am boycotting everyone apart from She-ra.... just snippets here and there...

Posted by Jason AKA Phil on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 11:08 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

oh I thought you were mad at me.
:P

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 11:13 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Jason AKA Phil

i don't get mad i get even....lol

Posted by Jason AKA Phil on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 5:46 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I think I have barely begun to get even with you for all your granny panty comments!!

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 8:38 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Tina Beana

I couldn't possible tell everything about my teenage years, what went on is probably best left there lol.

I started going out drinking when I was 15 I think, at a club near a beach were I lived along with my best friend who lived near it, I stayed at hers every weekend :). Needless to say there was lots of nights rolling back to hers pretending not to be drunk and trying to lose the boys that were trying to follow us back as my friends Mum would have killed us lol. We once snuck out at 4am to join a load of boys for a dip in the swimming pool at the local caravan park. Lots of different antics like that from 15-18, but we were good girls just young and having fun. All I'd have to say to my friend now was me on the back of a moped and we'd be in stitches, I'm so glad we're still best friends.

Then I went to college and Uni, Uni was a blast living with 3 other girls in a house, lots of house parties, student nights and the Uni bar and drunken weekends that lasted all weekend.

My teenage years were great and wouldn't do a single thing different !!

Posted by Tina Beana on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 12:36 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Thats great you are still best friends with her!
I have one great friend who I've been friends with since we were in 1st grade. She lives in Oregon now so I rarely get to see her but we always crack up talking about the antics we got into.

I would do one thing differently, I wouldn't have spent a year and a half pining over that moron named PAT. God I was stupid. Love makes you really stupid sometimes.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 1:10 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Tina Beana

Yep it certainly does !! I was with my ex husband all the way through Uni, in a way it would have been nice to have been single at Uni, but god knows what dodgy blokes I would have ended up with if I was and he came up and bought me loads of food so he had his uses :).

Posted by Tina Beana on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 2:33 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chickwah

I was boringly good in my teenage years and married the first man I ever slept with. Then 7 years later I married the second man I'd ever slept with. I'm over that phase now.

Posted by Chickwah on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 1:55 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Glad to hear that....and I hope our dry spell is soon over.
Bring on the rain....

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 2:00 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Markus

Firstly, yeah, I liked Superbad too. If you can survive the cussing side kick, it's really pretty funny. Secondly, I can't tell you how encouraged I am to learn that my Adams Apple is actually a sexy attribute! As for High School, I was a straddler. I hung with the good kids, the not so good kids, and the hopeless nerds. I guess my claim to fame was being the first Student Body President to be caught for truancy. :o)

Posted by Markus on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 2:39 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

I'd love to hear more about this truancy tale, Mark! ;)

Posted by Belladonna on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 6:07 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Oh you've gone and done it now.....
*buttmuffin begins stalking Markus and his sexy Adams Apple*

I hung out with a lot of different people too. I asked a friend of mine from high school what group he thought I belonged to, and he said, "none, you were sort of a loner who marched to her own beat"...I quite like that, and I am still that way today in all honesty.
*steals Chillis bongos and runs off*

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 2:42 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

Funny, smart, and sexy--that's your group. (Forgive me if that seems immodest since I'm part of it, but I'm describing you and the people you attract here.)

Posted by Belladonna on May 21, 2008 - Wednesday at 6:06 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Dr. Dave

SuperBad reminded me of last Wednesday night.

;-) x

Posted by Dr. Dave on May 22, 2008 - Thursday at 3:56 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

oh Dr Dave, the life you lead!!!

x

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 22, 2008 - Thursday at 7:23 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chickwah

Oh I forgot about my brush with the Law! I was a "Mod" in my teen years and my boyfriend (husband to be) had a Lambretta scooter with all the chrome mirrors, exhaust and such. He hadn't passed his test (unbeknown to my parents) and I was riding pillion for months on his scooter but finally the law caught up with us and I received a summons through the post ordering me to appear in court for "aiding and abetting a learner driver displaying no L plates". You'd have thought I'd molested and eaten small children from my parent's reaction. It was the whole "you've brought shame on this family" thing for months afterwards. I didn't go to court, I pleaded guilty by post and paid a whacking £2 fine!!! I am deeply ashamed and it won't happen again.

Posted by Chickwah on May 23, 2008 - Friday at 12:19 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

LMAO you live dangerously, you scoundrel!!!! How dare you bring shame on your family like that! hahaha

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on May 23, 2008 - Friday at 1:37 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Chickwah

I know! I am trying to lead a saintly life now to make amends!

Posted by Chickwah on May 24, 2008 - Saturday at 6:15 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]