Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Another from the survey king

Another from the survey king
Body: 1.



Who's 1 on your top friends? My daughter Lauren, aka Aquabebe or Elisebebe


2.



What is your favorite possession? my marbles but Rhoda stole them!


3.



Do you own a gun? yeah but its just a tranquilizer gun

4.



If you could tell your ex something what would you say? I'm thinner than your gf now LMFAOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then I would say DIE , BASTARD and I'd run over him in my SUV


5.



Do you get nervous before a doctors appointment? Yes because I hate being weighed.




6.



What do you think of hotdogs? I could not exist without them.




7.What’s your favorite Christmas song? Swiss Colony Beef Log by Cartman.

EVERYONE GO DOWNLOAD IT IMMEDIATELY!


8.



What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tequila with a shot of coffee.



9.



Can you do push-ups? I'd prefer to have a righteous man do some, I'll get on the bottom.



10.



Is your bathroom clean? moderately


11.



What's your favorite piece of jewelry? the ring my mom gave me


12.



Do you take painkillers? whenever possible.




13.

What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? The strawberry rosebud




14. Do you have A.D.D.

OOOH the bunny is wearing a pancake!


15.



What's your name? Julie


16. Middle Name(s)? Anne. C'mon Doug whats your middle name?? I'm sure Sue will tell me hahahaha.






17.



Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
I'm hungry, horny and I want to eat the bunny's pancake.




18.



Do you prefer analog or digital clocks? Digital....that ticking drives me mental


19.



Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Coffee, ice tea with splenda, water

20.



Last movie you watched?Cloverfield


21.



Number 1 fear? Missing out on fun.




22. Current worry? When will I get some lovin.





23.

Current hate? politicians


24.



Favorite place to be? my bed.




25.

How did you ring in the New Year? smoochin mr buttons (its his bday)




26. What did you do today? Not much except chit chat on my blog comments.





27.



Do you own slippers? Nah I wear flip flops


28.



What shirt are you wearing? a black sweater that accentuates my heaving bosom. the buttons are about to pop off actually.



30.



Favorite color(s)? purple, red


31.



Would you be a pirate? pirates are in my pants!!!arrrrrrr

32.



Are you gay? Not yet.




33.



Do you sing in the shower? I sing ALL THE TIME its crazy.



34.

What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Clowns


35.



Current craving? hot animalistic passion


36.



Superman, Spiderman, or Batman? Batman- omg he is sexy but not Val Kilmer- YUCKIE


37.



Best bed sheets as a child? pooh

38.



Worst injury you've ever had? Childbirth( see blog)


39.



Are you currently in school? Be a Priest online


40.



Who is your most favorite person at the moment? whoever is speaking to me at the moment.




41.



Who is your loudest friend? apparently DOUG is


42.



Who is your most silent friend? Byron, and it makes me sad! where is he???


43. Does someone have a crush on you? RIC and I'm pretty sure hes the only one.





44.



Do you wish on shooting stars? Yes but damned if it works.




45.



What is your favorite book? The Kama Sutra


46.



What is your favorite candy? Chick a stick


47.



What song do/did you want played at your wedding? I want a zydeco band but I'm sure AT LAST would have to played as well

48.



What songs do you want played at your funeral? Always Look on the Bright Side of Life and Into the Mystic


49.



What were you doing @ 12 AM last night? Snoring.




50.

What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Why is there a foot in my face and oh crap my hand is gone numb and I've knocked everything off my side table