Sunday, May 18, 2008

One for the muffin from survey king

One for the muffin from survey king
Body: 1.




How do you usually introduce yourself to people?
Is this how you address the Muffin Queen? BOW, MINIONS!!

2.




What is the longest plane ride you’ve been on?: I was on a flight (that I won) to Las Vegas that took 12 hours because it stopped in 10 states.



*sigh*

3.Where do you usually order pizza from?:I live in the BOONIES no one delivers here. So its frozen pizza for us.





4.Have you ever been to Houston? I've never been to me.

*breaks into song*


5.

Have you ever tripped going up steps?: Of course, thats what happens when you smoke weed


6.Who was the last person to go to the movies with you? Andrea, Lauren and Lacy.






7.



What’s one thing you really hope to do this summer?GET FUCKING LAID!


8. Do you have a best friend? I did but shes too busy for me today!


9.




Who’s 1 on your top? My daughter Lauren


10.




Is this one of your best friends? yes of course.






11.



Are you currently fighting with someone?
Arguing with Ric over the wedding presents. Sending them back is a pain I want to keep them all especially this wine refrigerator from baz.






12. Where will you be in the next 12 hours? in the arms of a righteous man.




*not*


13.



What did you do 2 nights ago?
Friday night? Plotted the deaths of my enemies.




14. Have you ever thrown something out of a moving car? my ex bf.







15.



Next 2 important days on your calendar?
I cannot reveal the dates but prepare to meet my band of insurgent muffins.



16.



Who’s the last person to text message you? the ricster


17.

Last wedding you attended? J Lo and Marc Anthony


18. Who did you get this from? Doug the survey king.






19.



If alcohol were banned worldwide, what would your reaction be? go help doug build his still...I bet Jimmy can get the recipe from his hillbilly ancestors

20. How much money did you make today? none, jimmy wanted to 'sample the goods' before he put me and rhoda on the market.






21.



How is the weather today? We're supposed to have thunderstorms later YAY!!!

22. Have you ever kissed a guy named Mike? Not yet I havent found one I liked.




23. What are your plans for tomorrow? kill someone and make some more brownies.



24.



Can you see a phone right now?
yes isnt that fascinating!


25.



When is your birthday? February 19


26. Do you own a gun? not legally.




27.



Are you currently working at a job that you hate? it gives me time to plot things.



28.




Ever skipped school and spent the day at the beach? If I spent the day at the beach, I would be in the hospital with 3rd degree burns.



29. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? whenever my phone rings.






30.



Who was the last person you drove with? Lauren


31. How are you today? BLEH.






32.When you’re in a bad mood, what do you do? Curse and throw things. I suggest you move.



33. Do you have any really crazy relatives? YES.






34.




When people get depressed are you the one they turn to? yes and then I say, roll over your breath reeks!


35.Does anyone in life know the real you? everyone does...im an open book