Tuesday, May 20, 2008

70 qustions from survey king

[1] What is your middle name:
Buttmuffin Lovin McNubbin

[2] what color is your mailbox: Blue


[3] last time you had sex: with someone else or alone? if its the former, its been nine long months and the latter, about 8 hours ago


[4] Have you ever hit a deer: No but I slapped a dumbass.




[5] Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home? Yeah three of them


[6] Do you get the paper delivered to your house in the morning? No I just ask Jimmy who died. He's always reading the damn paper.




[7] Who checks the mail in your house? Steve from Blues Clues




[8] Do you have a small driveway? Is this some kind of sexual euphemism? yes I do, its tiny and narrow and oh so inviting.




[9] Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you: I seriously doubt it, the song is f-ing weird. "Heart it Races" by Architectural in Helsinki.

(but all my friends have their own ringtones hehe)


[10] What do you do first in the morning? hit snooze and pull the covers over my head

11] What brand is your printer: Brother


[12] Do you enjoy fighting with people: Only if there is the prospect of hot make up sex afterwards.




[13] Is your hair naturally straight or curly: straight but it has a mind of its own



[14] Who was your kindergarten teacher: haha I have no idea




[15] What color are your eyes: Hazel


[16] Are you taller than your mother: my mom was 5'4" I am 2" taller




[17] Do you have a favorite word: ecstacy




[18] What color is the interior of your car: gray


[19] What do you do to get over a broken heart? kill someone



[20] Do you have a deep dark secret: its pretty light and shallow actually




[21] Do you know anyone who never rode a bike? thats sad.







[22] Do you enjoy writing in colored pens? awww whats your favorite crayon, Doug? I use black pens




[23] Does anything hurt on your body right now? My shoulder.. wish I could say I was sore from something good!




[24] Do you often cry during movies: unfortunately, I do. At sad movies, at happy movies.

I'm a SAP


[25] Do you hate your life: No just the location and some of the people



[26] Do you get mad easily: WTF KINDA QUESTION IS THIS? GDAMFSOFIHWREKFHK!!!!!!!!!!!



[27] Do you drink to get drunk: No I drink for health purposes.






[28] What is your biggest pet peeve: being misunderstood




[29] What is your away message: my status message is about how I don't like mondays.






[30] Do any of your friends have kids: yes everyone except ric and jimmy. They're going to adopt though.





[31] Who is your favorite comic book hero: Batman



[32] Who should pay on the first date: technically, whoever asked should. But it doesn't work out that way cause I tend to go out with people who are broke.





[33] How many years older than you are you willing to date? 3




[34] Do you have any friends: They all want something.






[35] Do you have any mean friends: eVIL Donna


[36] What is the ugliest color in your opinion: Baby shit green- i agree with doug


[37] Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldnt stand?: all of my bfs basically, actually I didnt even like them




[38] Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously: I get that impulse a lot, unfortunately I live in a very flat area.






[39] Have you ever been fired from a job: Yes the Gelato shop in Atlantic Station. I was always late.




[40] What year was your house built: main part: 1982, new addition: 2001




[41] When was the last time you slept in someone elses bed: way too long


[42] What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now: Mossimo~ I HEART TARGET


[43] How tall are you: 5'6" but longer when horizontal


[44] What is the closest green object? the ginormous plant on my window sill




[45] What is on your feet?: these sexy new shoes of mine


[46] Do you always wear underwear? Yes, but not in bed


[47] If you could learn any foreign language, what would it be? French

[48] Do you want to have kids: I have 2 so far




[49] How many years apart are you and your next sibling? 12yrs


[50] Who is the last friend you have, that you would never expect to be gay? Doug he is a manly man

[51] When was the last time you had a girls night or guys night: the night andrea lauren and I went to the movies and texas




[53] Stupidest movie you ever saw: Orgazmo


[54] Do you collect comic books: No


[55] Do you look like your dad: Yeah I think so a little.



[56] Do you have any TV shows on DVD: Yes Father Ted, The Office, LOST, Six Feet Under, etc..


[57] Are you wearing makeup: Yes its a necessity

[58] Do you have a tattoo: one, a butterfly


[59].



What do your feet smell like?: peppermint


[60] You win the lottery you: rent a haunted castle in England and have a HUMONGOUS myspace party!




[61] How many pairs of underwear do you have: Not enough



[62] Is there something you want to tell someone but you dont know how? No I always say too much and end up feeling like an idiot



[63] Who is your hero: the guy on the moped that got away




[64] Who'd you last IM: Ric



[65] Do you work a lot of hours? hahahaha




[66] What do you do when you are stressed out?: Exercise, drink some wine and have a nice bubble bath

[67] Who was the last person that called you: Ric


[68] Is there anything you regret? answering the phone.

(just kidding ric)


[69] Do you know where your family name originated? England I'm sure


[70] Is there any animal that creeps you out? the platypus is creepy Doug I agree.