Thursday, May 22, 2008

oddball survey

1.

What was the highlight of your week?
hasn't happened yet hopefully tomorrow..

2.



Whose car were you last in?
my Honda taking Alex to her ball game

3.



When was the last time you kissed someone?
a man? its been 9 months

4.



What color shirt are you wearing?
black

5.



Last movie you watched?
Alex is watching The Wedding Singer

9.



Last thing you ate?
popcorn

10.



Last thing you drank?
honey chamomile tea its a nightly ritual of mine

11.



Where did you sleep last night?
crouched in the fetal position in the bathtub, clutching a firearm

12. Fav.



candy?
chick a stick

13.



Are you happy right now?
no definitely not

14.



What did you say last?
ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE!

15.



Where is your phone?
charging, since no one is going to call me anyways.





16.



What was the last museum you went to?
Sex Toy Museum. Hey it was educational for the kids.





17.



What color are your eyes?
red

19.



Who came over last?
some guys who wanted me to go to a baptist revival. I guess I looked like I needed saving.





21.



Who/what do you hate currently?
I hate the fact that I let other people determine how I feel about my life and myself.





22&23?

24.



What is your favorite store?
TARGET

26.



What were you doing at midnight last night?
masturbating

32.



What was for dinner tonight?
Nutrisystem pizza~ yummy *sarcasm*

33.



What was the last alcohoholic beverage you had?
wine last weekend.





34.



When is your birthday?
feb 19

36.



Who were the last people to send you a text message?
Ric last night....don't know wtf is goin on with him

37.



When is the last time you were in a swimming pool?
last friday

39.



Where was the last place you went shopping?
Water World!

40.



How do you feel about your hair right now?
I want to shave it all off and throw a Britney fit with a baseball bat

41.



Next party?
in my pants? better be soon

42.



AIM or MSN?
MSN

46.



Where does most of your family live?
6' under

47.



Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
3 siblings

48.



Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Some might think my life a bed of roses, but the thorns have left me bloodied and scarred.... and it smells like manure in here

49.



What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
fuck.





52.



Myspace or Facebook?
myspace.



I hate facebook

53.



Do you have T-Mobile?
Alltel

54.



What is/was your favorite subject in school?
I loved chorus I had so much fun in there

55.



What type of guy/girl do you usually fall for?
smart and funny...if they have a big adams apple that helps too.



:P

57.



Do you have any talents?
Lorraine just gave me an award so I guess so.





58.



Have you ever been IN a wedding?
my sisters

60.



Did you take a nap today?
yeah driving to work

61.



Ever met someone famous?
I haven't met her yet but Rhoda will be famous one day, she hobnobs with the rich and famous!

63.



Do you want to be famous one day?
No infamous.





65.



Are you multitasking right now?
breathing and typing so yes

66.



Could you handle being in the military?
Doubtful I have to take a bubble bath every night.





68.



If you're female, what color are your nails right now?
toenails- pinkish red

69.



What are your plans for tomorrow?
work, then going to the movies with everyone's favorite hillbilly.





70.



Favorite tv show?
Father Ted

71.



Ever been to another continent?
UK

72.



Ever been to Las Vegas?
yes won a trip there in 2002..it was FAB

73.



What are you doing today?
wondering how someone says they love you and then doesnt talk to you for like 4 days...

74.



Ever been gambling?
in vegas but I only spent $20

75.



When is the last time you updated your blog?
a few days ago.



I was tempted to write some sad pathetic poetry last night but Alex wouldn't stop asking me questions so I gave up

76.



Have you been to New York City?
twice, it was FUN AS HELL

77.



Ever been to Disneyland/world?
yes 5 times

78.



Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
Yeah, Cartman- i agree!! Would you like some more tea, Polly Prissypants?? SCREW YOU GUYS I'M GOIN HOME!

82.



Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
took pics of myself

83.



Last time you were sick?
its been awhile with my luck I'll come down with something horrible tomorrow

84.



Do you like anyone right now?
I love everyone, I am a bundle of joy and happiness spreading sunshine everywhere I go