Sunday, May 25, 2008

Strange Survey...

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?::
No but my bf (now ex) got mad when a netflix dvd kept skipping so he rubbed his penis on it and put it in the envelope.



What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?::
16 yrs younger (NEVER AGAIN and yes he was the one rubbing his penis on a dvd)

Ever been in a car wreck?:
way too many. I have vowed not to get another red car, they seem to be unlucky for me.



Were you popular in high school?::
it was a popular pasttime of others to reject me

Have you ever been on a blind date?::
kinda...meeting someone online is that way esp when you haven't seen a recent pic lol

Are looks important?::
just how people look at me

Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more??::
yes 34 years

By what age would you like to be married?::
by christmas...haha j/k I dunno if I even want to, he'd have to really be amazing to make me wanna do that again

Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them?::
No I admire them cause I ain't getting none

Have you ever made a mistake?::
My very existence was a mistake.



Are you a good tipper?::
Yes very. They have to be really horrible to get a bad tip.



What's the most you have spent for a haircut?::
when I get it colored and cut it costs $70 but its worth it

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?::
ewwwwwwww no yuckie.



Have you ever peed in public?::
i was very pregnant and I sneezed. Shit happens.



What song do you want played at your funeral?::
Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

Would you tell your parents if you were gay?::
Yes but they are dead I don't think they'd care.



What would your last meal be before getting executed?::
eggs benedict, a cheese enchilada, a loaded baked potato, lobster, and some croissants from rucker johns...maybe just a giant vat of melted cheese.



Beatles or Stones?::
Beatles

If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who?::
whoever stands in the way of my dream

Beer, wine or hard liquor?::
wine

Do you have any phobias?::
feathers

What are your plans for the future?::
baby steps, people. One day at a time or else I go mental.



Do you walk around the house naked?::
I had to stop. the neighbors formed a committee.



If you were an animal what would you be?::
a koala

Hair color you like on someone you're dating?::
brown

Would you rather be blind or deaf?::
thats a tough question isnt it....I guess blind because I love music so much and honestly I wouldn't mind not having to see my own reflection every day. I could go around with my makeup all screwed up and my clothes inside out and yet everyone would just feel sorry for me.

hehe

Do you have any special talents?::
making obscene balloon animals

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?::
put on my protective gear and mask

Do you like horror or comedy?::
my life is horror, I prefer comedy.



Are you missing anyone?::
My aim is improving!

If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would you do?::
Monica Bellucci

Where do you want to live when you are old?::
with Baz so she can take care of me and make sure I dont wander off into the street

Who is the person you can count on the most?::
mr froggie.



If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?::
that guy who made the donuts

What did you dream last night?::
I was at a theme park with a bunch of friends...the ride we were on was going haywire and it scared the crap outta me

What is your favorite sport to watch?::
midget wrestling

Are you named after anyone?::
My mom's pet cat Buttmuffin who died tragically when my dad threw him out of a moving car.



What is your favorite alcoholic drink?::
Margarita, Pina Colada, LegSpreader, Buttery Nipple

Non alcoholic drink?::
Ice Tea w/Splenda

Have you ever been in love?::
the first time I ate nutella

Do you sing in the shower?::
I take baths but I sing constantly!

Have you ever been arrested?::
they couldn't catch me!

What is your favorite Holiday?::
National Vaginal Appreciation Day

Would you ever get plastic surgery?::
Yes I want a boob lift BAD or a head replacement sometime in the future, when they do that.



Have you ever caught a fish?::
yes I like to use the little net to catch my goldfish, pet them and taunt them, and then throw them back in.