Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Survey #1504 by Survey King

Do you sleep in the nude? Only after sex, so no.

:-( *collapses into fit of sobbing*




Who was the last person to see you naked? jimmy, he ran screaming out of the movie theater.




Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Yes it felt so liberating.




Have you been naked in a moving car? it was moving alright but we weren't driving.






Do you prefer sex with lights on or off?
Off it makes it more fun trying to find things...plus I dont have to see hairy bits that, lets face it, are not attractive.





Would you ever clean your house naked? No why would I clean my house.






Would you cook naked? I get burned easily, so no.




Have you ever had sex in your parents bed? No




Have you ever taken a non sexual shower with a member of the same sex? unfortunately no it sounds like fun. Maybe Donna will be up for it in June.

:P




Would you participate in a wet t-shirt contest or want your girlffriend or wife to? Nooooooooooo sadly my girls would no longer win any contests.

*collapses into fit of sobbing once more*



Besides yourself, who was the last person you saw naked? Alex. Shes always freakin naked.




Have you ever gone to a strip club with girls dancing? not yet.






Would you undress at a nude beach with other people around? I would hate to do that to other people


Are you naked now? I WISH




Pick a scar and tell us how you got it? ass- drunken night, large glass table that would not support my girth.





Do you have freckles or moles? freckles arent they cute.

:p


Have you ever been to a dermatologist? No




Someone dares you to drive naked through a drive-through? What is your reaction? I say , you first!


Would your reaction be different if they offered you 20 dollars? WTF how badly do you think I want an arby's roast beef sandwich? *grabs 20 and removes clothing*


Do you like to give oral sex? heck yeah as long as
a) he is clean and has showered recently
b) he has not consumed vast amounts of vinegar
c) (in case of 69) he is not flatulent. Yes I had a bad experience.






Who has the most beautiful body: Men or Women? WOMEN, DUH!




What non-sexual body part do you find the sexiest? hands or adams apple


Which body part of yours do you wish was bigger? honestly there is nothing on me that I wish was BIGGER


Which body part of yours do you wish was smaller? EVERYTHING



Would you ever consider cosmetic surgery to have the perfect body?I want a boob lift.






If you could trade bodies with any celebrity, who would it be?
Shakira




Do you prefer natural beauty or surgically enhanced beauty?Natural but I still want a boob lift