Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Survey#1503 from Survey King

Is someone in love with you?
Ric the guy who hates Myspace


Do you know someone named Dan?
No I wish I did he sounds like a great guy

Do you like the color green? not really

How many hours did you sleep for last night? 10


Milkshakes or Blizzards? Milkshakes


What jewelry are you wearing? damn Doug are you BLINGIN??
I am wearing nothing I just got out the bath






Do you swear at your parents? No they are dead that would be disrespectfuL!


Is someone thinking about you right now? I doubt it






Have you ever crawled through a window? Anyone who has seen my big ol booty would think this hilarious.






What was the last thing you did? smoked a j and drank a 40.








Is there a secret you haven’t told any of your friends?
yes. Donna and I are more than friends.








What time is it? time to get funky wit yo bad self






Have you ever changed your clothes in a vehicle?
I dress on the way to work.

It makes life more exciting





What are you doing in 2008?
rollin with my homies.








Do you think you’re approachable?
I am extremely approachable yet no one wants to approach me.









Do you have a Facebook? yes but i hate it with the passion of a 10,000 watt bulb






Are you a good speller? Oh yes







Would you ever give your number out over the internet?
I have done it in the past (on a bulletin) and no one called me!!! haha I'm scared to do it now cause there are a few horndogs on my friends now.


If you want it, ask me.








What is your favorite color? purple


Last time you went swimming in a pool? coupla weeks ago at the gym






Last time you were hugged?
I was attacked by a man dressed as a panda bear at the zoo, if that counts. To be honest it was the most action I've had all year.








Do you miss anyone right now?
yes where are all my men?


Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
a new tattoo on my hiney


Do you get along better with boys or girls?
I don't discriminate


Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? the freakin idiot that impregnated me 7 yrs ago

Who was the last person to call you? See above.








What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had? drinkin my honey chamomile tea right now


Did you sing at all today? in the car...yes I even sing while depressed.








Are you scared of spiders? nope not at all I had one living in the office bathroom, I named her Charlotte






Do you curse a lot? fuckin A!


Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
they are legion, spread across the vast ranges of the planet.




Are you too forgiving?
after I kick your ass.








Olive Garden is?
YUMMY and I'm going there tomorrow!!! Take THAT laurie!!






Do you have trust issues?
I'm moving forward past them






What are you currently doing? wtf does it look like? I am doing this damn survey and drinkin tea






Who do you like to spend your nights with?
a righteous man


Are you a cuddler? until I am ready to go to sleep then roll over and let me put my cold feet on the back of your hairy legs :D






Have ever punched a guy? I beat the shit out the dumbass who impregnated me 7 yrs ago






Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes I would make my stupid ass stay in college





Have you ever lived on a dirt/gravel road? yes lol I made Dad pave it


Have you ever been on a horse? never






Kissed someone in a pick up? yes *sigh* aaaaaaahhhhhhhh


Whats your favorite country song?
meh.




Ever done 90 miles per hour down a dirt road? Probably with that dumbass, he liked to tear up vehicles






Do you drive a pick up truck? no but I had one once! It was a little red chevrolet pick up.




Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
as long as its not followed by "got back!"





What’s irritating you right now?
the lack of men who worship me!






Is cheating ever okay?
only as revenge


Are you afraid of the dark? No the light is what scares me!


Can you run a mile without stopping?
I hope so I have been working out like mad lately






Are you listening to music right now? No


Do you like Chinese food?
I really don't eat it much anymore






What is the last movie you saw in theaters?Indiana Jones