Thursday, May 29, 2008

survey ala Jennifer W.

[ONE] Who are your last three texts from? I deleted everything in my phone as well as all emails


[TWO] Where was your default picture taken? on the high sea, I'm sailing away from my life.





[THREE] Whats your middle name? Anne


[FOUR] Your current relationship status? soon-to-be-the-crazy-cat-lady-with-no-prospect-of-finding-love




[FIVE] Does the person you like, like you back? no


[SIX] What is your current mood: extremely sad


[SEVEN] What's your mom's name? Hazel


[EIGHT] What color shirt are you wearing? red




[TEN] If you could go back in time and change something, would you? yes I would be nicer to people who were more sensitive than I thought




[ELEVEN] Have a crazy side? haha

[TWELVE] Ever had a near death experience? yes I had the flu and a very high fever and was delusional and all alone, it was not fun





[THIRTEEN] What is something you do a lot? sing but I am too depressed today




[FOURTEEN] Angry at anyone? myself


[FIFTEEN] Do you wanna see somebody right now? yes


[SIXTEEN] Do you like drama? not at all.






[SEVENTEEN] When was the last time you cried? all day long




[EIGHTEEN] Who would you do anything for? my friends and family




[NINETEEN] Who is your hero?
anyone who can put up with a man and keep a relationship together


[TWENTY] What is the one thing you notice about the opposite sex first? hands and adams apple


[TWENTY-TWO] What's your biggest secret?
I am an open book there are none




[TWENTY-THREE] Do you like your job? NO



[TWENTY-FOUR] Who's closest (location) to you now? no one I am alone



[TWENTY-FIVE] Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows? Alex makes me watch crap



[TWENTY-SIX] What are you eating or drinking at the moment? water
I think I will drink heavily when I get home, and maybe take someone up on a booty call.






[TWENTY-SEVEN] Do you speak any other languages? sarcasm, apparently not everyone understands it.





[TWENTY-EIGHT] Whats your favorite smell?
coffee shop, freshly cut grass, baked bread....and jimmy smells pretty damn good too. He's a combo of all three plus chocolate covered almonds.




[TWENTY-NINE] Describe your life? devoid of romance.






[THIRTY] Have you ever kissed in the rain? nope thanks for proving the above answer.








[THIRTY-ONE] Do you like the rain? yes I love lying in bed listening to it, and cuddling with someone *collapses on desk sobbing uncontrollably*




[THIRTY-TWO] What are you thinking about right now?
I can't wait to go home so I can cry for real


[THIRTY-THREE] What should you be doing right now?
who the hell knows/cares



[THIRTY-FOUR] What is your favorite memory?
being in my mothers arms.

*sobs louder*



[THIRTY-FIVE] What are you listening to? myself sobbing?





[THIRTY-SIX] Who was the last person you told "I love you"? doesnt matter it was too late


[THIRTY-SEVEN] Who was the last person you yelled at? roger I told him it was over




[THIRTY-EIGHT] Do you act differently around the person you like? yes but you should read my thoughts.



[THIRTY-NINE] What is your natural hair color? red.

isn't it time you tried strawberry?




[FORTY] Who was the last person to make you smile? jimmy made me laugh on the phone...that was ages ago though