Sunday, June 22, 2008

Couples Only!!

Rics friend Kathy posted this bulletin to celebrate how wonderful her life is and to make Ric feel miserable about how lonely he is. But I'll play along.





(1) All about the couple:
buttmuffin and muffin.king


(2) What are your middle names?
Hers: Anne
His: Stephen




(3) How long have you been together?
Two months online (with a few breaks)




(4) How long did you know each other before you started dating?
We're still not really together and he goes out with other women and then tells me how it went.

:P






(5) Who asked who out on a date?
Who knows. No one has asked me in ages. Grrr.








(6) Who's siblings do you see the most?
We both talk about family frequently but have never met.





(7) Do you have any children together?
We have mutual friends who are childlike.








(8) What about pets?
He has visitation rights for Skip who I have always known is female. Kudos for me.




I have a whole menagerie of critters.






(9) Which bill is the hardest on you as a couple?
Her: Lush bath products
Him: Verizon




(10) Did you go to the same school?
No he is old. :P But I am not generation Y, Ric. I am generation X. Sorry. Head of the class premiered the year I graduated high school.








(11) Are you from the same hometown?
No. I am from hicksville, he is from the big city.








(12) Do you live in the same town now?
I'm still in hicksville he is still in the big city.








(13) Who is the smartest?
We are both smart in different ways.






(14) Who is the most sensitive?
I deleted him once. He deleted me once and cancelled an entire account. He wins.






(15) Where do you eat out most as a couple?
in front of the computer





(16) Where do you shop the most as a couple?
I shop online, he likes to go to the mall.








(17) Who has the craziest exes?
I think it may be a tie.








(18) Who has the worst temper?
He says him, but I am not sure. he hasn't seen me in the throes of PMS.








(19) Who does the cooking?
He sure doesnt.








(20) Who is more social?
He seems to go out to bars/clubs a lot. I tend to stay home alone.


Usually if I go anywhere, it is with my kids or other family members.


But I am more myspace social.








(21) Who is the neat-freak?
He is, no question.








(22) Who is the most affectionate?
Hmmm I guess I am because I am constantly giving love to the kids or pets.








(23) Who is the most stubborn?
Me.








(24) Who hogs the bed?
Alex.








(25) Who wakes up earlier?
I do.

He sleeps all damn day!






(26) Who has the biggest family?
Me.








(27) Do you give/get flowers often?
He sent me daisies and a rose.

:-)





(28) How do you spend the holidays?
I want to go AWAY for the holidays






(29) What do you do in your leisure time as a couple?
lie in bed





(30) What's your favorite quality in your partner?
He gives me all his attention and affection and is very devoted.

And he is not shy about showing how he feels!! LOL