Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Insomnia...blah! ala Jeanie

Where'd you get your sunglasses from?
Walmart, I dont believe in expensive sunglasses

Can you honestly say that things are running smoothly for you?
My legs are smooth. Life is not so smooth.


What's your view on taking risks?
I would like to take a big one, but maybe I am just being crazy

Who was the last person you held hands with?
Alex my little pooh bear

Do you even like holding hands in general?
Yes I would love to hold the hand of a righteous man.
Is that a country song?

Would you trade your computer for a book?
Sometimes I think I should start living more life offline, because it seems that most of what goes on here is illusion and drama.
But I can't seem to stay away!

Do you cry in front of your friends a lot?
No I do my crying alone in the bathtub in the fetal position.


Do you trust easily?
No there is a rigorous testing procedure.


How'd your day go, by the way?
It just started, so far its good I got a very nice email this morning.



Which do you prefer on your toast: butter, jelly, or peanut butter?
butter and strawberry jam

What do you wish you were doing?
making love all day long

What's something you are determined to do?
Have sex again before I die.
I am in my prime! Wasted!!

Do you pour everything out when you feel guilty of something?
I pour everything out all the time, this is why I am single. The men go running. I need to learn to play the game.
*sigh*

Are you a Gatorade drinker?
No water.


Does anyone like you?
I hope so

Weapon of choice?
a scythe

You see a shooting star, do you make a wish?
Always, but it never comes true.


Are you a big fan of snowstorms or thunderstorms?
I love any kind of storm as long as everyone and everything is ok in the end.

It hasn't snowed here in like 6 yrs.


How do you handle your hair once you finished washing it?
blow dry a bit, then let it dry naturally. Its very thick and takes forever to dry.


Do you have relatives living in a different country?
Yes my nephew lives in the Czech Republic.


Have you ever been addicted to WoW or SC?
No I hate WoW and I have good reasons but I wont go into them here because I am OVER IT

When it rains, do you go out and start to dance?
No but I'd like to kiss in the rain and then go inside and do lots of other stuff

Hey, what are you listening to right now?
silence

Do you get carried away with things?
Oh yes. This is my problem.


Who is the last friend you saw?
Tracy

Is fall the best season?
The leaves match my hair...so poetic

What kind of shoes did you wear today?
flip flops

Do you like Dr.
Pepper?
If its a diet- me 2 jeanie

Do you tan or burn when in the sun?
Burn and freckle, I think my freckles are cute though.
Wish some man wanted to count them

Do you like scary movies?
Oh yeah!

Roller coasters?
No I am a wuss!

What was the best part of your week?
Saturday night when I have peace and quiet and can sleep in the next day!

Who was the last person to comment you?
Markus, hubba hubba

What did you do this past Friday?
Nothing special

What is today?
Fuck Me Tuesday

Have you ever watched the sun rise?
Yes

What's three songs that makes you cry?
Tears in Heaven, most any love song if I am hormonal


How's the weather today?
Cloudy, humid

When's the last time you went to the tanning salon?
Never

Is science your best academic subject in school?
I was good at everything, still am.


What terms are you and your ex on?
not speaking never want to see you again

What was the funniest thing that happened today?
Nothing yet but I get some very amusing photographs yesterday from a friend

Do you wear glasses or contacts?
contacts

AIM, MSN or MySpace IM?
MSN I have some interesting conversations on there... rofl

Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Yes I was married to one

Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes

Do you know how to play poker?
I havent played in forever

Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Not me

Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
No I am an open book

Have you ever been Ice Skating?
No

Do you ever wear a seat belt?
Always or I will a ticket

What talent do you wish you had?
luring a righteous man

Do you like Sushi?
Ive only tried California Roll but yes

If you could sleep with any one famous who would it be?
Clive Owen, John Krasinski, oh god I am so horny

Have you ever been punched in the face?
I've been slapped but you should have seen what happened to him

What were you doing this morning at 8?
this survey

Do you know all the words to a song?
duh I am not an idiot

Last thing received in the mail?
a sample of lubricant which I do not need at all

Do you have any famous relatives?
I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you

How is your hair right now?
ponytail

Are you good at math?
I'm good at everything

Do you ever draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
I draw someone elses name

Are any of your grandparents still alive?
No, no one is alive not even my parents.
*cries*

What was the weather like on your birthday?
I can't remember what happened last week, wtf.