Wednesday, January 26, 2005

could be meat, could be cake. Its MEAT-CAKE.

In case you're wondering the title comes from a wonderful comedy bit by George Carlin referring to mystery food left in the fridge. You gotta love George. I can't believe I haven't posted on here in nearly 2 weeks. Geez what have I been doing?? I guess you can see that I have updated the name of my blog, I thought it was way too boring and wanted an international flair. I mean it's only right for such a woman of mystery as myself, no? There was a full moon last night, and as all good Sweepsheeter's know, it was time to howl. Good fortune, shine my way. I have just started taking a supplement called CLA which is supposed to magically remove fat from my body. I am skeptical, of course (please.. need you doubt me?) but it worked wonders for a friend of mine, and it's worth a try. I am still planning on joining the gym as of Feb. 1, Lauren would you just chill out? My back, shoulders and feet have been bothering me and I really need to get in shape. I have a birthday coming up (#37) and if I am going to do it, I better do it now. Oprah, look out.
I have run out of time, as lunchtime beckons with sweet forebodings of Healthy Choice meals and cottage cheese. I bid you adieu for now.
kiss kiss