Monday, March 03, 2008

60 ala Melissa

1. You're in the hospital, which 4 of your friends would come to visit you?
If I am in Carteret General, they won't have time. I'll be dead before they arrive.

2. If alcohol were banned, what would your reaction be?
If they ban alcohol, they better legalize marijuana. hehehe.- I agree with Melissa

3. What were you for halloween?
A big fat chick dressed in black. Sadly I could not remove my costume.

4. Do you believe world peace is possible?
If people would fondle kittens and stop watching the news!!

5. I'm a genie. Name your wish.
To know what men are thinking.

6. Name one thing about the opposite/same sex that automatically turns you off.
if he plays MMORPGs

7. Name one thing about the opposite/same sex that automatically turns you on.
Sense of humor

8. Speaking of sex, what did you think about Brokeback Mountain?
It was sad. People who love each other should be together, no matter what!

9. What are you obsessive with?
Masturbation

11. Do people underestimate you?
Sadly I've never been auctioned off, but I suspect so.

12. When you're in a bad mood, what will always put you in a better mood?
Fondling kittens, or masturbation. Maybe both.

13. What do you hope to have accomplished by the end of the year?
Gotten laid, and reached my goal weight. Methinks the latter will help me attain the former.

14. Do you believe minimum wage should be raised?
Of course, its pathetic!

15. What is the background on your computer?
Byrons face.

j/k its some purple flowers

16. Do you have any really crazy relatives?
My sister.

17. Does everyone in your life know the real you?
No there are many of us in here, and it takes time to meet them all.

18. Last thing you said out loud?
STUPID FUCKING BASTARD! (yelling at dumbass driver)

19. What is the most ridiculous fear you have?
feathers.

20. Who was the last person to hug you? When?
Alex yesterday she stopped by to get something.

21. Beach or Mountains?
I love the beach esp at night on full moon, and yet also love a cabin in the mountains near a stream. Both are somewhat romantic though, and fat chance of me getting any of that. I don't like driving in the mountains, at all!

22. When is the last time you had peanut butter and Jelly?
Saturday

24. Have you ever gotten naked at a party?
I have no memory of that.

26. Are you named after a grandparent?
Yes was great great grandfather Buttmuffin.

29. Have you ever broken a rib?
Thats what the court report says but I barely touched that bastard!

30. Last song you heard?
something by Camera Obscura

31. What was the last thing you ate?
an orange

32. How do you feel RIGHT now?
mentally unbalanced

33. Broken any bones?
Once again, I barely touched him, despite what my record reflects!

34. Have you driven anywhere today?
work, post office, home, back to work.

35. Whats your hair like?
red

36. Who's car were you in last?
mine

37. Where did you go?
work

39. Your CD collection is repossessed. But you may keep one..
Who has CD's anymore? everything is on my iBook/iPod.

40. Is your birthday on a holiday?
Sometimes presidents day.

41. Do you vote?
No

42. Do you have any friends or family in the war right now?
No

43. Are you a vegetarian?
No. I was once until I got pregnant, then I wanted MEAT real bad.

44. Do you worry about global warming?
Yes

45. Do you like polar bears?
of course...they taste like chicken

46. Do you like alligators?
Never met one so can't say.

47. Do you have to get your wisdom teeth out?
when I was 18

48. Ashley or Mary-Kate?
those bug eyed skeletons? no thanks.

49. Favorite tv show growing up?
Solid Gold. lmao

50. Do you have a tan?
honestly, what do you think.

51. Where were you two hours ago?
Here or there. One can't be too sure.

52. Life... How do you feel about it?
Its better than that alternative!

53. Have you ever logged on to your bf/gf/crush's Myspace page?
No

55. Do you own a pair of uggs?
No

57. Who last commented on your page?
Matthew

56. Who was the last person to text you?
Andrea

58. Current annoyance?
lack of adoration from the male sex.

59. Who is your best friend?
Mr. Froggie

60. What are you looking forward to?
Sex