Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Buttmuffin: The Movie.








I've done this before years ago on blogspot, but I think its time to update it for the myspace era. So here goes. If you don't like who I have chosen to portray you, feel free to offer alternate suggestions in the comments. I might listen to you. Sara Rue as jules, shes got the hair, the boobs and the big ass. Alyson Hannigan as Lauren Poo AKA Aquabebe' Dakota Fanning as Alex, AKA Pooh Bear. She hasn't played a psycho yet, now would be her chance. Grizzly Adams as brother Bud, head of the construction empire and my boss. (he's not quite this furry, although he was once) Brenda Fricker as Elaine, the oldest sister who is special. Kathy Bates as Rita, the warm, smart and level-headed sister. Amanda Peet as Andrea, the niece who just loves to workout with the muffin. Stockard Channing as Margaret the no-nonsense best friend who's always been the voice of wisdom. Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest: The men. Jeff Daniels- Dondi the ex husband- blonde, blue eyed laid back gigolo who yawns continuously. Jim Carey- Jamie (Alex's dad) complete idiot, pothead. James AKA Vyntex. I don't remember what he looks like, so he'll just be played by some random extra. All I ever saw was the back of his head while he played WoW and picked up chicks online. The Myspace Era Begins: Jimmy played by John Krasinski. Hey its MY MOVIE. He's smart, funny, and camera shy to extremes. He claims to be hideous and bald but I've heard otherwise. Laurie played by Courteney Cox. Its hard to find someone who can play someone this tiny AND dangerous. She can kick your ass, so be warned! Drew Barrymore as Melissa. Shes fun, shes spunky, she's wild. Barbara Hershey as JAS AKA Jill. So sad she's no longer on myspace due to a big mouthed butthole who caused too much drama. She's funny, warm, and loving. Harrison Ford as Byron. I swear they were separated at birth. The resemblance is eerie. Harrison has never played a brilliantly funny mental patient before, so it should be good. Amy Brenneman as Caroline. She's sweet, she's tough. She drives a big truck. Salma Hayek as Pam. Hey they're both Mexican! Hope she likes doing bulletins! Smokey as himself. He's obsessed with raw meat, forestry, dragging out words like thiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssss, and sex. Beware! Rene Russo as Belladonna. She's smart, she's sexy, she's friendly! Hugh Grant as neale. He's terribly charming, but an eternal bachelor. Hmm. Lena Headey as Rhoda Whitehorse. They share a stunning bone structure and an English accent, and yet their upper crust features belie a wild streak a mile long. Clive Owen as Matthew. It'll be a stretch for Clive, but its time he did a comedy.



And now, due to popular demand, I've written a few lines of typical dialogue from the movie to whet your appetite.


*rolls eyes* I'm SOOOOO freakin happy to be alive. *goes and sits in front of computer* can we watch a movie? PWEAASSSSEEE???? *screams in crazed manner* AAAAHHHH I HATE LAUREN!!!! SHUT UP I HATE YOU!! AAAAHHHHH *reaches for nerve pills* Can you call so and so and tell him this and that and then fax this for me, and type up a proposal, and go to the mail, and deposit my check, and oh how do you spell PICNIC? Hmmm hmmm hmmmm I like to hum all the time. OOOH doughnuts! *texting jules* Are we going to the gym today? *texting back* yes well unless Alex has gone psycho again. Do you want to? *texting* Meh. Up to you. I'm ready to blow this popsicle stand. Duh. We're stupid. We don't like to pay child support. *sits at computer playing WoW and typing to fellow guild members* You NOOB I PWND U!! HAHAHAHA I'm a geek!! *meets girl online and starts typing excitedly* oh hey baby, I'm really sensitive and write bad poetry and have a small willy. Have pity on me. No, I don't have a gf, I can't seem to find one who will accept me because of my small willy. Here's a poem for you, you're the love of my life. I hate cats! All cats must be destroyed and skinned alive and turned into seat covers!!!! ooooh doughnuts! *writing email* Hey sweetie! Whatcha doin? I fell and hurt my hiney but it was fun. Oh wait I'll BRB I have to go KICK SOME ASS. *laughs hysterically at Laurie's butt injury* I'm so very English. Look at me! I'm a mental patient, tra la la la la *skips about merrily* Oh no here comes Nurse Brenda! *acts normal* Ok she's gone now tra la la la la *resumes skipping* I like to blow things up! I am brilliantly funny aren't I? And my mental illness can be traced back to my typically English childhood, which I will write about in agonizing suspenseful detail on my blogs. *sits at computer to write blog* *sits at computer* OOOH BULLETIN TIME!! WOO HOOO!! *types comment* You sure is fiiiiiiiiinnnnnneeee, lady. But what ya got in your freezer? Some meat? Gotta run to a forestry meeting with my pal Barney, ttyl. But first I'll leave a bunch of comments that have pics of wild animals. *writes bulletin* I've posted a new writing topic. Write a poem about your favorite fruit in iambic pentameter. That is all. *voice mail* Rhoda here. Pop round to the Whitehorse for some virtual beer and hotpot!! *types blog* Hi I'm Matthew. I can't spell. Help me.



Myspace Comments:
Belladonna

This is very cute! I think Sara Rue looks a lot like you, actually.

Now, what's the plot of the movie?

Posted by Belladonna on March 5, 2008 - Wednesday at 10:56 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

There isn't one really, its pretty pointless.
I'll post the soundtrack tomorrow.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 5, 2008 - Wednesday at 10:59 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

But I sure hope it has a happy ending.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 5, 2008 - Wednesday at 11:01 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rhoda Whitehorse

Wow... You are a very stunning lady! As well as goddam funny. Im also flattered that I am played by Lena Headley (whoever she is... but she'll definitely do). I prefer Salma Hayek as Freda Kahlo, with full unibrow, can she wear it for the forthcoming drama? In fact can we all have a unibrow?

Posted by Rhoda Whitehorse on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 2:38 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Hmm I s'pose she could play dual roles but I think she'd be shit at an English accent.
I've drawn a unibrow on my drivers license pic, as well as full beard and mustache, and I have to admit, its not pretty.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 7:38 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Matthew ©

Wow you have some Secksi friends!!

My choice, well I approve! Hope he is not methid or he will be eating lard for 6 months to prepare for the role!

Posted by Matthew © on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 2:38 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

as will the actress playing moi.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 7:40 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥laurie♥

wow....sarah rue DOES look ALOT like you! WOW! i'm impressed. and it's funny, because my sister tells me i look like c. c. i wish i could see jimsters face when he see's who is playing him.....
can't wait to see the movie. ha, ha

Posted by ♥laurie♥ on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 9:11 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Byron Getonefree

Modesty forbids that I should comment .... but fuck it!!

Neither Harrison nor me is getting any younger and it might be our last chance in a movie

Can't wait!

Byronxx

Posted by Byron Getonefree on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 10:53 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


andrea

i love it! you are so creative!

Posted by andrea on March 7, 2008 - Friday at 7:58 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Smokey

I think the critics are going to have a hayday with this... I dont think youve gotten permission from USDA Forest Service to use my pic..Nothing wrong with draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggin words out so slow people with the little helmets can get the full impact of what you're trying to express TO THEM and raw meat makes your hair turn red and gives it a special sheen..As far as the sex...whats your point???????

Posted by Smokey on March 7, 2008 - Friday at 8:21 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]



Later comments on 2nd post which included dialogue:



Melissa

Good casting job. We all lok so hot. Who are you?? I can't remember her name, but she looks just like you!!! I wish I looked like Drew B., she's my favorite. you obviously knew that.

Posted by Melissa on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 8:44 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Sara Rue. *see previous blog for casting details*

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 11:09 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥laurie♥

i love, love, love it!!!!! toooooo funny. it's scarey how well you know us.....now THAT could be dangerous!!!!

Posted by ♥laurie♥ on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 9:19 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

I know too much... mwah ha ha ha ha

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 11:08 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Matthew ©

Meh Fcuk off!

Posted by Matthew © on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 10:00 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Matthew ©

Hope noone takes offense!
;-)

Posted by Matthew © on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 10:02 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

LMAOOO

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 10:03 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Byron Getonefree

"I'm so very English - look at me I'm a mental patient"

You've nailed the Brits on Myspace Jules with that line.

Mental to a man/woman/person/thing the lot of 'em

I'm the only sane one among them.

I shall trala la la just for you at some point!

Not tra la la'd for ages!

Byronxx

Posted by Byron Getonefree on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 11:02 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

LMAOOO

OOOH Goodie I can't wait. Will you wear a tiara and your hello kitty slippers?
I suspect it shan't be easy skipping about in slippers though.
I bet you tra la la la all the time when no ones looking.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 11:07 AM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Belladonna

You've got to start working the sexy thing with me, Jules! It can't just be "write a poem about fruit...." It's got to be "write a poem about your favorite fruit in the bedroom." ;)

And now we need to start talking to each other, too. Dialogue, sweetie!

First, of course, there's got to be some kind of plot conflict. Two dogs and one bone, you know.

Start working the Charles Dickens thing, who popularized the serial with the cliff hanger. Keep us reading!

Posted by Belladonna on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 5:28 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Oh dear sorry Donna I just fancy men, is all!
I was just giving y'all a small sampling of the movie...if I reveal the entire thing online who will want to go see it?

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 7:01 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Rhoda Whitehorse

In this movie do I get to have an affair with Matthew? Hes looking effing FANTASTIC and hes right there under my picture tantalising me all day long...

Im really good at ripping clothes and plucking out chest hair with my teeth. Do I get the part?

Posted by Rhoda Whitehorse on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 6:28 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


♥buttmuffin♥

Its fine with me. I'd pay to see that.

Posted by ♥buttmuffin♥ on March 6, 2008 - Thursday at 6:56 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


Matthew ©

Not as much as I would!

Posted by Matthew © on March 7, 2008 - Friday at 10:50 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]


andrea

well i had looked for it but couldn't find it duh. thangks for sending the link it was halarious. pam thought it was halarious to she told me when i saw her just a bit ago. mom just left again to go see that crazy lady. ahhha! love ya!

Posted by andrea on March 9, 2008 - Sunday at 4:09 PM
[Remove] [Reply to this]