Thursday, May 29, 2008

#1505 from Survey King

1.

While driving down the street, looking for an address, do you turn the radio down?
No I scream and my kids to STFU so I can think




2.

If you could hug one person right now, who would it be?
awwww thanks Doug. :-) I want to hug someone who has some brownies...doug do you have any brownies?




4.



What is your favorite kind of weather? warm but not too hot, with a nice breeze


5.



If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked? both?


6.



If you could travel anywhere in the world, without cost being a deciding factor where would it be? England my friends RULE!!


7.



Are you a home body, or a social butterfly? I'm a home nobody social snail


8.



Beer, wine or liquor? wine...get me the good stuff....made by boones farm


9.



If your partner was unable to have sex due to illness or injury, would you stay with them? could they do other stuff?


10. Do you drink milk? only with brownies.






11.



Do you prefer apple or orange juice? orange! I am obsessive about my orange juice just ask Lauren. We do not joke about the carton being empty.




12.



What's the most you've ever won on a scratchie? $6 but I won $500 in an online instant win game before


13.



Do you own any fish? yes four goldfish and an algae eater


14.



Who is jealous of you? NO ONE


15 .



How many messages are in your inbox/outbox on your cell phone? texts? one from lauren coming in and one to lauren going out.




16.



When's the last time you sent a text?this afternoon to lauren


17.



Do you believe there is only one "right" religion? no they are all wrong except frisbeetarians, of course.




18.

What's your favorite planet, besides this one?
Venus because its pretty




19.



Do you vote for city-related issues?i live in the sticks

20.



Have you ever been to the Vatican? no I've been banned


21.



Do you do anything for a bad sunburn? apply the semen of a righteous man


23.

Have you ever been to the Grand Canyon? Not yet its on my to do list




24.



Have you ever had to run for your life? no that was jimmy


25. Ever been to a family reunion? a long time ago. it did not end well...brawl, arrests, fire, death and destruction.






26.



Can you play golf? No yuckie
.





27.

Do you prepare soup in the microwave or on the stove? nuke




28.



If your lover cheated on you and profusely apologized, would you accept them back into your life? NO WAY


29.

Do you eat crab? not since the big crab leg fiasco of 2006




30.



Are you the kinda person who will search the entire room for the remote?
LMAOOOOO yes...well to be fair I can't work the DVR without it!!!



31.



Is it all about YOU? no its all about me.




32.

Pretend you are a really good cook: what meal would you make? Eggs benedict, lobster, twice baked potato, cheese enchiladas, a steak, french toast, can you tell I've been on a diet a long time?



33.



Are you in debt? no, and it feels great.



34.



If you could have a plane ticket to anywhere right now, where would you want it to be to? England and I'm coming for Chilli first


35. How often do you do laundry? twice a week usually.